From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, alt.paranormal, uk.rec.psychic, talk.religion.newage
Subject: Vladimir Putin compatible with Izabella Scorupco
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 17:36:21 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 21:06 UTC

Vladimir Putin is straight-type-2-M, i.e., male compatible
(orgasmic up close) only with bifs (women attracted
to both genders). However he has had an unconsummated
old lock with a bif or bifT (spiritually bif in male form)
that would have formed by electric, warming, compatible
touch and drink-me-up eye contact, not necessarily at
the same time. The result of the old lock is that he is
unable to get together with any other bif without the
permission of his old lock bif or bifT. Now supposedly
old locks have been rendered incomplete (and locks
now form fully only after sex), but if not, he would have
to get that permission.

A few years ago I divined that an optimally compatible
(both sexually and personality-wise) match for Vladimir
is bif Bond girl Izabella Scorupco, and that her partner
at the time was a gay male.

Supposedly one-way attraction has been turned off,
so Izabella and her gay male have been split up.

Also supposedly homo sapiens globally has split into
55 species in ghuman species group (at least in
terms of sexual compatibility and tendency to associate;
DNA changes are ongoing and will be followed by
transformation, including of current adults). A few
years ago I said that Vladimir and Izabella would be
in the Polish species, but it seems that they are
in my species (Beothuk species).

But even if there has not been a species split and
old locks have not been rendered incomplete,
Vladimir is ultra compatible with Izabella, but
if old locks have not been rendered incomplete
he would have to get permission from his old lock
bif or bifT (who is not his former wife) to be involved
with Izabella, and maybe then they could retire
on his yacht.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long

Re: Vladimir Putin compatible with Izabella Scorupco

<0001HW.2B8879E40027CFA970000F68338F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4100&group=alt.paranormal#4100

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, alt.paranormal, uk.rec.psychic, talk.religion.newage
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 03:29:48 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 06:59 UTC

On Feb 16, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B8005CD00B2F5A07000083BA38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Vladimir Putin is straight-type-2-M, i.e., male compatible
> (orgasmic up close) only with bifs (women attracted
> to both genders). However he has had an unconsummated
> old lock with a bif or bifT (spiritually bif in male form)
> that would have formed by electric, warming, compatible
> touch and drink-me-up eye contact, not necessarily at
> the same time. The result of the old lock is that he is
> unable to get together with any other bif without the
> permission of his old lock bif or bifT. Now supposedly
> old locks have been rendered incomplete (and locks
> now form fully only after sex), but if not, he would have
> to get that permission.
>
> A few years ago I divined that an optimally compatible
> (both sexually and personality-wise) match for Vladimir
> is bif Bond girl Izabella Scorupco, and that her partner
> at the time was a gay male.
>
> Supposedly one-way attraction has been turned off,
> so Izabella and her gay male have been split up.
>
> Also supposedly homo sapiens globally has split into
> 55 species in ghuman species group (at least in
> terms of sexual compatibility and tendency to associate;
> DNA changes are ongoing and will be followed by
> transformation, including of current adults). A few
> years ago I said that Vladimir and Izabella would be
> in the Polish species, but it seems that they are
> in my species (Beothuk species).
>
> But even if there has not been a species split and
> old locks have not been rendered incomplete,
> Vladimir is ultra compatible with Izabella, but
> if old locks have not been rendered incomplete
> he would have to get permission from his old lock
> bif or bifT (who is not his former wife) to be involved
> with Izabella, and maybe then they could retire
> on his yacht.

Straight-type-2 males have a friendship attraction to lesbians.
Vladimir’s girlfriend/mistress Alina Kabaeva is lesbian so
they are not compatible up close.

However there could be a bridged relationship of
Vladimir-->Izabella-->Alina.

Vladimir’s former wife Lyudmila
is two-spirit lesbian/straight-type-1-MT so
they were not compatible up close.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;