From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.mysticism, alt.religion, talk.religion.misc, alt.paranormal, alt.atheism, talk.religion.newage
Subject: Krishna; Rama; Buddha primary siddhis
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 23:58:44 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 03:28 UTC

All ootws (who I previously called avatar types) have some
abilities in common, but also a primary siddhi, which differs
from one ootw (Opener of the Way) to another.

My primary siddhi is matchmaking, and I previously speculated
that that of Jesus was healing, that of Jacob was an
agricultural ability combining green thumb and animal
husbandry, and that of Glooskap and Amergin was weatherworking.

I have recently divined by perineum click (short period mula
bandha) divination that that of Rama was language special
ability, that of Krishna was musical special ability, and
that of Buddha was hypnosis special ability (I guess
including ability to lead guided meditation).

However such divination has not always been reliable for
me in the last 27.5 years, so I will wait and see if there
is any confirming information in the ancient lore surrounding
those ootws. Follow up if you know of any.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;

Re: Krishna; Rama; Buddha primary siddhis

<almarsoft.6381479876949448706@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4074&group=alt.paranormal#4074

From: hee-pwak...@jack.sovalot (Jack Sovalot)
Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.mysticism, alt.religion, talk.religion.misc, alt.paranormal, alt.atheism, talk.religion.newage
Subject: Re: Krishna; Rama; Buddha primary siddhis
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 11:48:30 -0500
 by: Jack Sovalot - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 16:48 UTC

On Fri, 01 Dec 2023 23:58:44 -0330, David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
wrote:
> All ootws (who I previously called avatar types) have some
> abilities in common, but also a primary siddhi, which differs
> from one ootw (Opener of the Way) to another.

> My primary siddhi is matchmaking, and I previously speculated
> that that of Jesus was healing, that of Jacob was an
> agricultural ability combining green thumb and animal
> husbandry, and that of Glooskap and Amergin was weatherworking.

> I have recently divined by perineum click (short period mula
> bandha) divination that that of Rama was language special
> ability, that of Krishna was musical special ability, and
> that of Buddha was hypnosis special ability (I guess
> including ability to lead guided meditation).

> However such divination has not always been reliable for
> me in the last 27.5 years, so I will wait and see if there
> is any confirming information in the ancient lore surrounding
> those ootws. Follow up if you know of any.

> --
> David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home
page)
> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns
(mystic page)
> "And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
> And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah
McLachlan)

As many lies were told about Buddha as were told about Jesus.