Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.economics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Biden is failing on migrant crisis, says New York's Democrat mayor as
he bans refugee buses
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 10:25:43 -0800
 by: a425couple - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 18:25 UTC

from
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/politics/2023/12/28/biden-failing-migration-new-york-mayor-bans-refugee-buses/

Biden is failing on migrant crisis, says New York's Democrat mayor as he
bans refugee buses
Another massive ‘migrant caravan’ of people is marching towards the
US-Mexico border while emergency talks take place at the White House

David Millward,
US CORRESPONDENT
28 December 2023 • 6:32pm

Re: Biden is failing on migrant crisis, says New York's Democrat mayor as he bans refugee buses

<una20l$afs6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4063&group=alt.law-enforcement#4063

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.economics,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Re: Biden is failing on migrant crisis, says New York's Democrat mayor as he bans refugee buses
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 23:05:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 23:05 UTC

a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote in

> from
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/politics/2023/12/28/biden-failing-migrat
> ion-new-york-mayor-bans-refugee-buses/
>
> Biden is failing on migrant crisis, says New York's Democrat mayor as
> he bans refugee buses
> Another massive ‘migrant caravan’ of people is marching towards
> the US-Mexico border while emergency talks take place at the White
> House

Strange - Rethugliturds refuse to give him any money to fix the border (and
actually cut some funding), and it's all Biden's fault. And you fall for
that bullshit.

Re: Biden is failing on migrant crisis, says New York's Democrat mayor as he bans refugee buses

<vMfnN.43962$CYpe.40261@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4072&group=alt.law-enforcement#4072

Subject: Re: Biden is failing on migrant crisis, says New York's Democrat
mayor as he bans refugee buses
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.economics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 09:55:38 -0800
 by: a425couple - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 17:55 UTC

On 1/5/24 15:05, Baxter wrote:
> a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> from
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/politics/2023/12/28/biden-failing-migrat
>> ion-new-york-mayor-bans-refugee-buses/
>>
>> Biden is failing on migrant crisis, says New York's Democrat mayor as
>> he bans refugee buses
>> Another massive ‘migrant caravan’ of people is marching towards
>> the US-Mexico border while emergency talks take place at the White
>> House
>>
> Strange - Rethugliturds refuse to give him any money to fix the border (and
> actually cut some funding), and it's all Biden's fault. And you fall for
> that bullshit.

Baxter is again spouting falsehoods.
It was Biden who proudly stated that
not another foot of wall would be built
while he was POTUS.

But perhaps now, he might be willing to compromise.