From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal, alt.consciousness.mysticism, alt.religion.buddhism, uk.religion.buddhist, alt.meditation
Subject: Dalai Lama has medium/channeller special ability
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 03:14:51 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 06:44 UTC

I just divined that after the recent R-HDBE (regular higher
dimensional body edits) part of the sudden evolution,
the Dalai Lama has medium/channeller special ability.

I also just sent him a taste of Blueberry Fairies
blueberry wheat strong beer. :-)

"and the song of Luthien released the bonds of winter, and the
frozen waters spoke, and flowers sprang from the cold earth
where her feet had passed." (Tolkien)

Re: Dalai Lama has medium/channeller special ability

<0001HW.2B0EFCB0005CB02970000DBD938F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4064&group=alt.paranormal#4064

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal, alt.consciousness.mysticism, alt.religion.buddhism, uk.religion.buddhist, alt.meditation
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 23:51:20 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 03:21 UTC

On Nov 17, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B074363001AB0C6700005C6938F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I just divined that after the recent R-HDBE (regular higher
> dimensional body edits) part of the sudden evolution,
> the Dalai Lama has medium/channeller special ability.

The Dalai Lama’s Oracle, Thupten Ngodup (who I have said
is very compatible with Zhang Ziyi), has regular diviner
special ability, which includes a wide array of subset
divination abilities.

Khadro-la, Rangjung Neljorma Khadro Namsel Drönme,
has wide range magickal special ability, which includes
a wide array of subset abilities, including 1/3 strength
medium/channeller special ability and 1/3 strength
regular diviner special ability.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;

Re: Dalai Lama has medium/channeller special ability

<0001HW.2B0FEFA60084859270000177638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4066&group=alt.paranormal#4066

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal, alt.consciousness.mysticism, alt.religion.buddhism, uk.religion.buddhist, alt.meditation
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 17:07:58 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:37 UTC

On Nov 22, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B0EFCB0005CB02970000DBD938F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 17, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B074363001AB0C6700005C6938F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > I just divined that after the recent R-HDBE (regular higher
> > dimensional body edits) part of the sudden evolution,
> > the Dalai Lama has medium/channeller special ability.
>
> The Dalai Lama’s Oracle, Thupten Ngodup (who I have said
> is very compatible with Zhang Ziyi), has regular diviner
> special ability, which includes a wide array of subset
> divination abilities.
>
> Khadro-la, Rangjung Neljorma Khadro Namsel Drönme,
> has wide range magickal special ability, which includes
> a wide array of subset abilities, including 1/3 strength
> medium/channeller special ability and 1/3 strength
> regular diviner special ability.

R-HDBE is not yet complete so the Dalai Lama does not
yet have medium/channeller special ability, but the
above two paragraphs are true (though wide range
magickal special ability does not yet include 1/3 strength
aquaculture special ability).

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

Re: Dalai Lama has medium/channeller special ability

<0001HW.2B10174A008A610A70000177638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4067&group=alt.paranormal#4067

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal, alt.consciousness.mysticism, alt.religion.buddhism, uk.religion.buddhist, alt.meditation
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:57:06 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 23:27 UTC

On Nov 23, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B0FEFA60084859270000177638F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 22, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2B0EFCB0005CB02970000DBD938F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Nov 17, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2B074363001AB0C6700005C6938F@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > I just divined that after the recent R-HDBE (regular higher
> > > dimensional body edits) part of the sudden evolution,
> > > the Dalai Lama has medium/channeller special ability.
> >
> > The Dalai Lama’s Oracle, Thupten Ngodup (who I have said
> > is very compatible with Zhang Ziyi), has regular diviner
> > special ability, which includes a wide array of subset
> > divination abilities.
> >
> > Khadro-la, Rangjung Neljorma Khadro Namsel Drönme,
> > has wide range magickal special ability, which includes
> > a wide array of subset abilities, including 1/3 strength
> > medium/channeller special ability and 1/3 strength
> > regular diviner special ability.
>
> R-HDBE is not yet complete so the Dalai Lama does not
> yet have medium/channeller special ability, but the
> above two paragraphs are true (though wide range
> magickal special ability does not yet include 1/3 strength
> aquaculture special ability).

OK, R-HDBE is now complete and the Dalai Lama should
now have medium/channeller special ability, and wide
range magickal special ability now includes 1/3 strength
of the new aquaculture special ability.