From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.newage, alt.paranormal, alt.culture.african.american.arts, alt.fan.states.mississippi, alt.religion.shamanism
Subject: Kingfish compatible with AHSIA
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 04:16:46 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 06:46 UTC

On October 25 Sarah McLachlan posted to her Facebook page
a video of a live performance of the song Black Woman by AHSIA.

AHSIA also has a YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-QZtWU4S8g6PUYCefhr2pw
though the song Black Woman is more recent, and a
web page https://www.ahsia.ca/ that has a contact form.

On that Facebook page I commented about AHSIA and her song:

"Very good. And from my matchmaking ability she is
straight-type-2-F (compatible only with bims, men
attracted to both genders) compatible e.g. with young
bluesman Christone "Kingfish" Ingram."

I believe that they are optimally compatible both sexually,
personality-wise, and musically.

But on her web page she said she identifies as queer.
I think that may be because she has never gotten
together with a bim (male attracted to both genders),
and is orgasmic up close only with bims.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

Re: Kingfish compatible with AHSIA

<0001HW.2AECEF8F0071620970000806938F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4053&group=alt.paranormal#4053

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.newage, alt.paranormal, alt.culture.african.american.arts, alt.fan.states.mississippi, alt.religion.shamanism
Subject: Re: Kingfish compatible with AHSIA
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 04:58:15 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 28 Oct 2023 07:28 UTC

On Oct 28, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AECE5D6006F1A7970000806938F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On October 25 Sarah McLachlan posted to her Facebook page
> a video of a live performance of the song Black Woman by AHSIA.
>
> AHSIA also has a YouTube channel
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-QZtWU4S8g6PUYCefhr2pw
> though the song Black Woman is more recent, and a
> web page https://www.ahsia.ca/ that has a contact form.
>
> On that Facebook page I commented about AHSIA and her song:
>
> "Very good. And from my matchmaking ability she is
> straight-type-2-F (compatible only with bims, men
> attracted to both genders) compatible e.g. with young
> bluesman Christone "Kingfish" Ingram."
>
> I believe that they are optimally compatible both sexually,
> personality-wise, and musically.
>
> But on her web page she said she identifies as queer.
> I think that may be because she has never gotten
> together with a bim (male attracted to both genders),
> and is orgasmic up close only with bims.

Also note that Gabby Douglas is compatible with Rich Paul;
both are straight-type-1.