The faster we go, the rounder we get. -- The Grateful Dead

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense

SubjectAuthor
* OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsenseT
`* OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsensetrader_4
 `* OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyzOscar
  +* OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyzT
  |+* OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsenseSu Nombre
  ||`* OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyzEd Pawlowski
  || `- OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyzT
  |`- OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsensetrader_4
  `- OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsensetrader_4

1
OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense

<tvdt4r$fgdc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40496&group=alt.home.repair#40496

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 20:36:59 -0700
 by: T - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 03:36 UTC

Hi All,
This is atheist and biologist Richard Dawkins declared
that "there are two sexes, and that’s all there is to it."
And calling out the LGBQT community as bullies for
pushing "utter nonsense" and persecuting anyone that
disagrees with them.
It is a fun read. He hits the nail on the head.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/richard-dawkins-declares-only-two-sexes-matter-science-thats-all
-T

Re: OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense

<412d8f6b-d75f-49b9-bf45-4b4b78871eb3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40522&group=alt.home.repair#40522

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 07:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 14:58 UTC

On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 11:37:09 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is atheist and biologist Richard Dawkins declared
> that "there are two sexes, and that’s all there is to it."
>
> And calling out the LGBQT community as bullies for
> pushing "utter nonsense" and persecuting anyone that
> disagrees with them.
>
> It is a fun read. He hits the nail on the head.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/richard-dawkins-declares-only-two-sexes-matter-science-thats-all
>
> -T

But what were the people at Fox News saying about Dawkins behind the scenes?
We know from the stolen election defamation suits that they knew that was lies
and BS, they were ridiculing the Trumpers like Rudy and Sidney Powell and even
disparaging Trump himself in private, while feeding their audience the BS that they
wanted to hear. Looks like it's still working.

Re: OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense

<OpISL.230525$Sgyc.156530@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40536&group=alt.home.repair#40536

Subject: Re: OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz
nonsense
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 15:10:26 -0400
 by: Oscar - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 19:10 UTC

trader_4 wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 11:37:09 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> This is atheist and biologist Richard Dawkins declared
>> that "there are two sexes, and that’s all there is to it."
>>
>> And calling out the LGBQT community as bullies for
>> pushing "utter nonsense" and persecuting anyone that
>> disagrees with them.
>>
>> It is a fun read. He hits the nail on the head.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/richard-dawkins-declares-only-two-sexes-matter-science-thats-all
>>
>> -T
> But what were the people at Fox News saying about Dawkins behind the scenes?
> We know from the stolen election defamation suits that they knew that was lies
> and BS, they were ridiculing the Trumpers like Rudy and Sidney Powell and even
> disparaging Trump himself in private, while feeding their audience the BS that they
> wanted to hear. Looks like it's still working.

The 2020 election was stolen. While there were many vectors into the theft, I believe Dominion was smack-dab in the middle of it.
Can I prove it? No but if a complete hardware, firmware and software audit was done on all the machines, I think we'd find more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

Why do election-thief democrats want to destroy the Constitution and censor We the People?

Re: OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense

<tvg0g8$qfv7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40543&group=alt.home.repair#40543

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
nonsense
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 15:46:31 -0700
 by: T - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 22:46 UTC

On 3/22/23 12:10, Oscar wrote:
> trader_4 wrote:
>> On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 11:37:09 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> This is atheist and biologist Richard Dawkins declared
>>> that "there are two sexes, and that’s all there is to it."
>>>
>>> And calling out the LGBQT community as bullies for
>>> pushing "utter nonsense" and persecuting anyone that
>>> disagrees with them.
>>>
>>> It is a fun read. He hits the nail on the head.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/richard-dawkins-declares-only-two-sexes-matter-science-thats-all
>>>
>>> -T
>> But what were the people at Fox News saying about Dawkins behind the
>> scenes?
>> We know from the stolen election defamation suits that they knew that
>> was lies
>> and BS, they were ridiculing the Trumpers like Rudy and Sidney Powell
>> and even
>> disparaging Trump himself in private, while feeding their audience the
>> BS that they
>> wanted to hear.  Looks like it's still working.
>>

> The 2020 election was stolen. While there were many vectors into the
> theft, I believe Dominion was smack-dab in the middle of it.
> Can I prove it? No but if a complete hardware, firmware and software
> audit was done on all the machines, I think we'd find more holes than a
> block of swiss cheese.
>
> Why do election-thief democrats want to destroy the Constitution and
> censor We the People?

The only thing that matters to them is power and control.
Oh no stolen election here. Nothing to see. Move along.
No proof. No statistically impossible voting patters.
Oh no evidence at all.
Oh speaking of the U.S. breaking an all the record for
140 year olds voting, I think I will be voting democrat
here in the future. And several times in every election
too. I have to die first though.

Re: OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense

<174ee5b273d4c687$194$367103$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40545&group=alt.home.repair#40545

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: su.nom...@redacted.000 (Su Nombre)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 20:43:09 -0400
 by: Su Nombre - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 00:43 UTC

T wrote:
> On 3/22/23 12:10, Oscar wrote:
>> trader_4 wrote:

>>> But what were the people at Fox News saying about Dawkins behind the scenes?
>>> We know from the stolen election defamation suits that they knew that was lies
>>> and BS, they were ridiculing the Trumpers like Rudy and Sidney Powell and even
>>> disparaging Trump himself in private, while feeding their audience the BS that they
>>> wanted to hear.  Looks like it's still working.
>>>

>> The 2020 election was stolen. While there were many vectors into the theft, I believe Dominion was smack-dab in the middle of it.
>> Can I prove it? No but if a complete hardware, firmware and software audit was done on all the machines, I think we'd find more holes than a block of swiss cheese.
>>
>> Why do election-thief democrats want to destroy the Constitution and censor We the People?
>>

> The only thing that matters to them is power and control.
> Oh no stolen election here.  Nothing to see.  Move along.
> No proof.  No statistically impossible voting patters.
> Oh no evidence at all.
>
> Oh speaking of the U.S. breaking an all the record for
> 140 year olds voting, I think I will be voting democrat
> here in the future.  And several times in every election
> too.  I have to die first though.

Exactly!
It frightens me that after I pass I'll be voting Democrat for eternity.

Just another lie when they call themselves Democrats when they are really the party of tyrannical dictators.

Re: OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense

<SrNSL.230526$Sgyc.183392@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40546&group=alt.home.repair#40546

nonsense
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 20:55:14 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 00:55 UTC

On 3/22/2023 8:43 PM, Su Nombre wrote:
> T wrote:

>>> The 2020 election was stolen. While there were many vectors into the
>>> theft, I believe Dominion was smack-dab in the middle of it.
>>> Can I prove it? No but if a complete hardware, firmware and software
>>> audit was done on all the machines, I think we'd find more holes than
>>> a block of swiss cheese.
>>>
>>> Why do election-thief democrats want to destroy the Constitution and
>>> censor We the People?
>>>

>> The only thing that matters to them is power and control.
>> Oh no stolen election here.  Nothing to see.  Move along.
>> No proof.  No statistically impossible voting patters.
>> Oh no evidence at all.
>>
>> Oh speaking of the U.S. breaking an all the record for
>> 140 year olds voting, I think I will be voting democrat
>> here in the future.  And several times in every election
>> too.  I have to die first though.
>
> Exactly!
> It frightens me that after I pass I'll be voting Democrat for eternity.
>
> Just another lie when they call themselves Democrats when they are
> really the party of tyrannical dictators.

Nah, you can vote republican multiple times.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/the-villages-voter-fraud-1337352/

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-chris-christie-new-jersey-new-hampshire-congress-734e2b2722c66883eab85bfca96fbc8c

Your leader encourages it
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-vote/trump-encourages-supporters-to-try-to-vote-twice-sparking-uproar-idUSKBN25U0KK

Re: OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense

<tvga1g$s2jp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40549&group=alt.home.repair#40549

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
nonsense
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 18:29:20 -0700
 by: T - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 01:29 UTC

On 3/22/23 17:55, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 3/22/2023 8:43 PM, Su Nombre wrote:
>> T wrote:

>>> The only thing that matters to them is power and control.
>>> Oh no stolen election here.  Nothing to see.  Move along.
>>> No proof.  No statistically impossible voting patters.
>>> Oh no evidence at all.
>>>
>>> Oh speaking of the U.S. breaking an all the record for
>>> 140 year olds voting, I think I will be voting democrat
>>> here in the future.  And several times in every election
>>> too.  I have to die first though.
>>
>> Exactly!
>> It frightens me that after I pass I'll be voting Democrat for eternity.
>>
>> Just another lie when they call themselves Democrats when they are
>> really the party of tyrannical dictators.
>
> Nah, you can vote republican multiple times.
>
> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/the-villages-voter-fraud-1337352/
>
> https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-chris-christie-new-jersey-new-hampshire-congress-734e2b2722c66883eab85bfca96fbc8c
>
> Your leader encourages it
> https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-vote/trump-encourages-supporters-to-try-to-vote-twice-sparking-uproar-idUSKBN25U0KK

"A" for effort

Re: OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense

<4a98f99e-e4d0-4159-9964-4263353545can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40588&group=alt.home.repair#40588

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 08:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:15 UTC

On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 3:11:49 PM UTC-4, Oscar wrote:
> trader_4 wrote:
> > On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 11:37:09 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> This is atheist and biologist Richard Dawkins declared
> >> that "there are two sexes, and that’s all there is to it."
> >>
> >> And calling out the LGBQT community as bullies for
> >> pushing "utter nonsense" and persecuting anyone that
> >> disagrees with them.
> >>
> >> It is a fun read. He hits the nail on the head.
> >>
> >> https://www.foxnews.com/media/richard-dawkins-declares-only-two-sexes-matter-science-thats-all
> >>
> >> -T
> > But what were the people at Fox News saying about Dawkins behind the scenes?
> > We know from the stolen election defamation suits that they knew that was lies
> > and BS, they were ridiculing the Trumpers like Rudy and Sidney Powell and even
> > disparaging Trump himself in private, while feeding their audience the BS that they
> > wanted to hear. Looks like it's still working.
> >

> The 2020 election was stolen. While there were many vectors into the theft, I believe Dominion was smack-dab in the middle of it.
> Can I prove it? No but if a complete hardware, firmware and software audit was done on all the machines, I think we'd find more holes than a block of swiss cheese.
>
> Why do election-thief democrats want to destroy the Constitution and censor We the People?

Not only is there no proof that the election was stolen, there is no evidence.
Will you accept the outcome of the current defamation cases brought by Dominion
against Rudy, Powell, Pillowhead? Have you even watched what is happening in
those cases? The best defense would be to simply show that what those defendants
were saying after the election and putting before the courts about Dominion was true.
Instead Rudy says he didn't have time to check affidavits, Powell says that no one should
have thought that what she was saying at the time was being put forth was factual.
And now we know that the Fox News hosts and management were exchanging texts and
emails at the time showing they didn't believe the BS, that they were ridiculing Rudy and
Powell as crazy. They simply put their BS on the air because they knew it was what their
audience wanted to hear, they were afraid of Trump and were afraid of losing their audience.
On Jan 5 2021 Ruppert Murdoch told the CEO of Fox that they should put their top 3 stars
on TV and tell their audience that Biden had won and end the BS. She didn't do it.

Re: OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense

<4ae4b50c-4b28-4131-a258-e32cd56ad752n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40590&group=alt.home.repair#40590

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 08:24:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:24 UTC

On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 6:48:52 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> On 3/22/23 12:10, Oscar wrote:
> > trader_4 wrote:

> >> But what were the people at Fox News saying about Dawkins behind the
> >> scenes?
> >> We know from the stolen election defamation suits that they knew that
> >> was lies
> >> and BS, they were ridiculing the Trumpers like Rudy and Sidney Powell
> >> and even
> >> disparaging Trump himself in private, while feeding their audience the
> >> BS that they
> >> wanted to hear. Looks like it's still working.
> >>

> > The 2020 election was stolen. While there were many vectors into the
> > theft, I believe Dominion was smack-dab in the middle of it.
> > Can I prove it? No but if a complete hardware, firmware and software
> > audit was done on all the machines, I think we'd find more holes than a
> > block of swiss cheese.
> >
> > Why do election-thief democrats want to destroy the Constitution and
> > censor We the People?
> >
> The only thing that matters to them is power and control.

What mattered to Trump and his supporters after he lost the election
and they tried everything possible, including an insurrection, to try
to deny the votes of the American people, pull a coup and stay in
power?

> Oh no stolen election here. Nothing to see. Move along.
> No proof. No statistically impossible voting patters.
> Oh no evidence at all.

We're still waiting for this proof. Including at the ongoing Dominion lawsuit
case where the best defense against defamation would be for Rudy, Powell
and Pillowhead to show the evidence that supported the claims they made
to the American people and the courts. Instead Rudy says he was too busy
to verify the affidavits, Powell says no one should have thought that the claims
she was making were factual.

An example of what a Republican judge, appointed by Trump had to say at
the time when he wrote the ruling:

Federal judge Stephanos Bibas pulled no punches when he issued a scathing opinion last Saturday rejecting the Trump campaign’s latest attempt to overturn the outcome of the November 3 presidential election.

“Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so,” Bibas wrote in a 21-page ruling dismissing a lawsuit that sought to stop the certification of Pennsylvania's voting results. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

The other two judges on the panel agreed, it was unanimous. Team Trump
brought over 60 cases, all were either lost or withdrawn except for one. That
one was on a minor procedural issue of what ballots could be counted based
on date. It had no effect on the outcome.

> Oh speaking of the U.S. breaking an all the record for
> 140 year olds voting, I think I will be voting democrat
> here in the future. And several times in every election
> too. I have to die first though.

Who is speaking of this? You? Please cite for us the specifics on this
allegation.

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: atheist Richard Dawkins pushed back against the LGBQTxyz nonsense