From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.activism, soc.rights.human, alt.love, alt.messianic, alt.paranormal
Subject: Antonio Guterres now has peacemaker ability
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 17:31:48 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 20:01 UTC

Antonio Guterres now has peacemaker special ability, as
part of my workings described on alt.religion.druid .

"So tell me, tell me, tell me; Why it makes you cry; It was your first time
in the sun; Once burned, twice shy; It's come around again; Did it
really hurt so bad; You'd let it pass you by?” (Noel Dinn/Figgy Duff)

Re: Antonio Guterres now has peacemaker ability

<0001HW.2AE6372C0015114F70000E45F38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4047&group=alt.paranormal#4047

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.activism, soc.rights.human, alt.love, alt.messianic, alt.paranormal
Subject: Re: Antonio Guterres now has peacemaker ability
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 02:37:56 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 05:07 UTC

On Oct 18, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AE0712C011DC26D700002F3438F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Antonio Guterres now has peacemaker special ability, as
> part of my workings described on alt.religion.druid .

That wasn’t true, but now is. He can use his peacemaker
ability by willing peace, including using computer maps, though
he may be familiar with some conflict regions. That is, he
doesn’t have any improved ability to talk peace, but can will
peace, as in e.g. willing two fighting dogs to separate.

"But you come around in your time; Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis; Dries up as soon as you're gone; You leave me
here burning in this desert without you" (Sarah McLachlan)

Re: Antonio Guterres now has peacemaker ability

<0001HW.2AE8F0D70028D2D3700006F5438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4050&group=alt.paranormal#4050

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.activism, soc.rights.human, alt.love, alt.messianic, alt.paranormal
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 04:14:39 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 06:44 UTC

On Oct 23, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AE6372C0015114F70000E45F38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Oct 18, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2AE0712C011DC26D700002F3438F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Antonio Guterres now has peacemaker special ability, as
> > part of my workings described on alt.religion.druid .
>
> That wasn’t true, but now is. He can use his peacemaker
> ability by willing peace, including using computer maps, though
> he may be familiar with some conflict regions. That is, he
> doesn’t have any improved ability to talk peace, but can will
> peace, as in e.g. willing two fighting dogs to separate.

The special abilities evolution has not occurred yet, and
won’t until I post that R-HDBE associated special abilities
evolution is done on the thread “full moon/Samhain attempt”
on alt.religion.druid (plus the technomagick augmentation
for the assisted shaktipat recipients won’t be done until
I post on that thread that a.s.c. (1) is complete, so he
wouldn’t be able to use computer maps until then).

"Spring come to you at the farthest In the very end of harvest. Scarcity
and want shall shun you. Ceres' blessing so is on you." (Shakespeare)