Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 08:06:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 15:06 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
October 7th 2023 2:24 pm 227,809 words (265 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Enjoy Your Blinkin’ Trees:

You are facing this shit now because you were ok with people being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. You deserve every bit of this shit show. You are so entirely compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror that you will not even acknowledge they exist. Most all have died, Jesus preserved my life so that I may give testimony against you.

Rather than show compassion to the victims of psychiatric horror, when they complain of the treatment you folks are most apt to laugh and tell them they are wearing tinfoil hats and to take another pill. I criticized your Catholic churches, said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penis up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I said that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, children and cannibals. She tortured me on and off for years, I begged for assistance to flee the country, people repeatedly called me a pedophile and assaulted me further.

Rather than lift a finger for me, they (Christians) laughed at me and assaulted me further, then they flew to tropical resorts and posed with the pagan idols there. It was so damn important for them to photograph their children posing with the pagan idols that the parents would post the photos on Facebook even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to them, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the children are eaten before the child is killed.

Then they (Christians) elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, to the presidency of the United States of America, because they assumed he shared their values when they saw photos of him posing with the pagan idols.

I am done begging for assistance to flee the country, now I beg God to terminate your lives and the lives of your children. You do not care, you think your prayers are oh so powerful while my prayers have no effect.

The Love of Disney:

People love Disney as the characters teach you to abide by the Catholic fertility rites. They also love Disney for they teach of good witches and of ghosts, elves, fairies and angels rather than of cannibals. Disney is an extension of the corrupt church, they are owned by and required to aid that church to teach you to abide by the Catholic fertility rites and get your trees to blink. The corrupt church requires you to abide by the winter fertility festival as different aspects of it are in opposition to God's First Three Commandments, which they hate, then people lie to their children about the entire affair.

They hear that I faced years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture for saying such, that I begged for assistance to flee the country, then they giggle with glee and fly to tropical resorts so they may pose with the pagan idols there. It is so damn important for them to post photos on Facebook of their children posing with the pagan idols that they would do so even if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed.

Then the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America, because they assumed he shared their values when they saw photographs of him posing with the pagan idols.

The Americans ignored decades of reports of American service men and others being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities and now see themselves as heroes because they speak up in defense of the J6 prisoners, who are all a bunch of God-damned Catholics. They all want to return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility.

The American J6 Catholic prisoners all want to be released and join with you to decorate the graves of the war dead with decorative fertility wreaths made from the branches of their pagan fertility trees. They want to find a statue of a soldier standing next to or directly upon an Egyptian penis, then bow to the penis as they place their fertility wreath at the base of the dink. Then they want to fly to Saskatoon and catch a connecting flight up north so they may hunt and fish, they ignore that the CIA funded torture research at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon. Many people died, almost everybody that was tortured in the psychiatric facilities are dead.

All I can do is cry out to God against you filthy God-damned Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers, I beg God to honour His many assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your filthy apostate children. You think your prayers are oh so powerful while that mine have no effect. Go take another booster.

Dreams:

About twenty or so years ago I had a dream of Saskatoon. I was on the west side of the 400 block of Second Avenue North, it was summer (or at least there was no snow), the street was deserted, there was no life at all, no indication that there was any life at all in the entire city, there were neither people nor animals present. The few cars on the street were neatly parked, none of the cars nor building were damaged in any way. I looked through the front window of a business at #3-411 Second Avenue North, it was a small Asian restaurant and contained rows of corpses covered in clean white sheets. Everything, all the cars parked on the street and this restaurant were neat and tidy, I imagine all the other businesses and houses in the city were in similar tidy order. This means that if I were mayor of Saskatoon I wouldn’t have any constituents and nobody would have to bother building up a supply of food reserves. There wouldn’t be anybody to complain about the bike lanes, wouldn’t be anybody advocating for new bike lanes, there wouldn’t be anybody riding bicycles. Then after a period of inactivity the streets of Saskatoon will be full of Chinese people riding bicycles, I predict (I am not a prophet, I’m probably wrong, and this is but my best guess). I also dreamt of 137 Forrester Road, interesting as 411 is 137+137+137.

About the same time I had a dream of a sickly elderly bedridden white woman, her narrow bed was attached to a wall in the stairwell located between the first and second floors of a house converted to suites, it was at 518 12th Street East, near Five Corners in Saskatoon. People had to squeeze by her when they walked up and down the stairs. If I were to become mayor of Saskatoon I would see a shortage of hospital beds, and would remind my constituents that they spent many millions of dollars having me tortured for years at The Royal University Hospital and at Saskatoon City Hospital. And I’d suggest they go and buy themselves some toilet paper and encourage them to try to manage their money a bit better. That is my interpretation of the dream.

And about the same time I dreamt of a tiny viper in the kitchen, because it was so small nobody thought the snake to be a threat. The snake fled under the refrigerator and was temporarily forgotten. Soon after many dozens of vipers poured out from under the refrigerator and filled the home. Sounds like God wants us to purchase new refrigerators that sit flat on the floor so there is no room for vermin to crawl under. Whatever the dream means, it can’t be any worse than Islamists having you injected with so-called vaccines that contain snake venom, so not to worry.

I dreamt of four horses jumping east over vehicles parked on the road and landing upon Sam’s front lawn, they turned around and jumped over the vehicles again and headed back to the west, except for one horse that stumbled when it tried to jump back over the vehicle the second time and stayed behind with me at Sam’s house. Maybe that horse knew there were snakes under the refrigerator, or likely it sensed some other horror in the house. This is exceedingly bad news for you as Jesus gave me a horse. I think I’ll call it Stomper, he or she is invisible to all but me. Only saw the horse once, it was at night on the front lawn, in my dream, and I never saw the colour. Perhaps the horse was black.

For the first 32 or 33 years of my life I dreamt in black and white, then one night I dreamt of the bright yellow front cover of the B-52’s record album. There is something special with the color yellow, haven’t figured it out yet. And I dreamt of 220 homes having their roofs blow off in a storm in the Dakotas.

Click here to read the complete article