From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: O T McCarthy goes even lower
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 11:27:04 -0400
 by: micky - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 15:27 UTC

OT Kevin McCarthy, an alleged Congressman, has ordered relevant House
committees to investigate whether US money is being misused by the DA of
New York County in its upcoming prosecution of Stumpie.

Wow. He has really gone to Hell. Just when you thought he couldn't go
lower than sending surveillance videos to one specfic lying "newsman".

This is the guy who on Jan 7 knew who was responsible for the Jan 6
riot. He's not some gullible person like my sister-in-law. Truth,
morality mean nothing to him.

Re: O T McCarthy goes even lower

<4oob1ihof2sq27viomaipo8k9bo5afakue@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=40299&group=alt.home.repair#40299

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: O T McCarthy goes even lower
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 12:24:42 -0400
 by: micky - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 16:24 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 18 Mar 2023 11:27:04 -0400, micky
<NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:

>OT Kevin McCarthy, an alleged Congressman, has ordered relevant House
>committees to investigate whether US money is being misused by the DA of
>New York County in its upcoming prosecution of Stumpie.
>
>Wow. He has really gone to Hell. Just when you thought he couldn't go
>lower than sending surveillance videos to one specfic lying "newsman".
>
>This is the guy who on Jan 7 knew who was responsible for the Jan 6
>riot. He's not some gullible person like my sister-in-law. Truth,
>morality mean nothing to him.

This just in: Don Trump tweeted that he will be indicted this Tuesday.

He also tweeted that his new headquarters will be 5 miles outside of
Ciudad Cuauhtemoc, in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico, and he will make
his residence there as of this Monday.

He has 220 volunteer guards who will patrol the perimeter on horseback.
Most are already there and the rest are expected by tomorrow, Sunday.

The new estate was purchased Jan 7, 2021, and has been renamed Rancho de
Venganza. It is 100 miles from Texas so that forays into the USA will be
easily possible. He expects to do so mostly on weekends when most U.S.
Marshalls are off-duty.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mexico/@28.4047614,-107.0339292,12z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x84043a3b88685353:0xed64b4be6b099811!8m2!3d23.634501!4d-102.552784!16zL20vMGI5MF9y?hl=en

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: O T McCarthy goes even lower