Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 19:12:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 02:12 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - Daryl Kabatoff
October 7th 2023 2:24 pm 227,809 words (265 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Saskatoon needs to provide places to park horse-drawn carriages. If I bothered to run for mayor and if I was elected the mayor of Saskatoon I would seek to reserve appropriate locations for tying up and corralling horses, as some visitors from out of town will arrive on horses or in horse driven carriages. People on bicycles will likely come along and pick up the horse shit for free, they will take it back to their gardens in the city, or next to their concrete homes in the country, where they will fail to compost the material adequately and then spread weeds throughout their communities and neighborhoods.

I believe we should allocate Yorath Island to this purpose of stabling horses and parking carriages, and name the area Matthew Hardy Park and name the future bridge to Yorath Island “Matthew Hardy Bridge”. Matthew Hardy liked the testimony of Jesus that I gave him, and he visited me while I was being tortured by Hindus at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, his enthusiasm of my testimony got him killed, his remains were found years later on Yorath Island, and so the Hardy family was denied a son and a brother and I was denied the visitor and was left with parents who demanded that I take a pill (Catholics lobbied my parents to shut me up). Matthew Hardy was thrilled to see the math I showed him, it linked his name to his birthday and to numbers in the Bible, it provided evidence that his name and birthday were both gifts from God, and the God was the God of the Bible. All of Matthew’s friends saw themselves as some type of witches, they dressed and talked in darkness and were not happy to hear any testimony of God’s Word. The psychiatrists who were torturing me cited my interest in numbers as a reason to torture me further, the people I showed evidence that their names were in harmony with their birthdays and with the numbers in the Bible all chuckled, one or two gave me a few coins for my work. Far more people laughed at me, libeled, slandered and assaulted me than those who tossed me a few coins for my work. My Doukhobor relatives only cared about their Catholic evergreen tree traditions, none had an ounce of compassion for me… all the Doukhobors had become Catholics who did not say anything to jeopardize their peaceful and toiling lives.

Free people are paid in gold and silver coins and are allowed to own land and guns… allowing some Canadians to possess land and possess guns, and allowing them to buy commemorative gold or silver coins at the post offices and banks at greatly inflated prices, is just a show. The Charter of Rights and Freedoms foisted upon us by Trudeau Senior doth not recognize our right to own neither land nor guns. Those that have gun licenses should be aware that the license is just a temporary permit to possess a gun and the gun may be removed from them at any time, and similarly those that have land risk similar loss. In some regards the Russian peasants had more freedom than the Canadian slaves. Both the Russian peasants and the Canadian slaves are provided with priests that wave smoke and splash some water around.. The Russian peasants were made to fight for their country while the Canadian slaves are made to eat substandard food while their nation is handed over to Chinese and Islamists. The Russian Tsars defended their nation while Ottawa strikes secret deals with both the Chinese and the Islamists, and even allows the Chinese to launch legal suits against us in secret courts should we hamper their unfettered access to Canadian resources. In Russia the Tsar would have people exiled to Siberia if they dared to criticize the priests who claimed to be the sole authority on Scripture, in Canada they had me repeatedly arrested and tortured for daring to speak out against their pagan evergreen tree idols and their censorship of cannibalism. I said they have Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches, they called me a pedophile and employed Hindus to tortured me, I requested assistance and people laughed at me and called me a pedophile, the more I cried out against the system, the more the Canadians laughed at me. The churches in both Russia and Canada incorporate phalluses built into their church architecture, not unlike the Moslems, Sikhs and Hindus with their mosque and temple architectures, but to say that Christians are capping their churches with penises results in their church members and the general pubic laughing at me, libeling me (calling me a pedophile), assaulting me, and ultimately torturing me. Stop psychiatry, it is so horrible.

An end to Catholic (pagan) fertility rites on city property… no money spent on decorated evergreen trees, decorated evergreen tree wreaths and blinkin’ lights, on their purchase nor on their annual installation and removal. Removal of the pagan representations of penises on Broadway Avenue. Removal of all Egyptian phalluses located on city owned properties (such as on the Broadway Bridge and at City Hall). An end to the arrest and psychiatric torture of those who criticize the Catholic (pagan) phallic traditions. An end to psychiatric treatment (torture) within the city… it is the churches that are sick and not the people who criticize the pagan traditions taught by these churches. The city should look at not only ending torture in the hospitals (a real mismanagement of tax money) but look at compensating people who suffered under the hands of psychiatry. There is a real risk that if we do not stop psychiatry, then increasing numbers of “normal” people across this nation will start facing widespread torture.

The so-called “Christian” churches teach people to honor pagan fertility tree traditions that are in direct opposition to God’s First Three Commandments… people are taught to honor pagan fertility traditions in place of God’s Commandments and then these people go on to commit violations of other of God’s Commandments, the resulting crime destroys lives and results in higher taxes for businesses and homeowners. The churches (and mosques and temples) should be taxed in order to alleviate these higher taxes that they themselves are causing through their pagan teachings. The Doukhobors should pay increased taxes as they too have adopted the Catholic fertility rites and so have become Catholics, they claim to abide by God’s Commandments but they honor Catholic fertility rites which are in violation of God’s First Four Commandments. Doukhobors used to be a benefit to Canadians, now they negligently teach people to abide by Catholic fertility rites. When people adopt Catholic fertility rites then they become Catholics, and that includes Doukhobors. It will be difficult to collect increased taxes from the Zoroastrians as they are difficult to find… Zoroastrians faced tremendous persecution from Moslems over the centuries and now they hide. The Doukhobors (the Old Believers) faced tremendous persecution from Christians over the last few centuries and now they avoid persecution by embracing Catholic fertility rites and by changing their Slavic names to Anglicized names. The Canadian Ukrainians turn eggs and trees into decorated idols and actively help to teach my Doukhobor relatives to embrace the Catholic fertility rites. Now my Doukhobor relatives love Catholic fertility rites far more than Jesus. The Jehovah Witnesses are a Catholic church as they embrace the Vatican’s Sunday Sabbath. The Jewish community will not face additional tax burdens because they do not systematically teach people to violate God’s Commandments but teach people to abide by God’s Commandments instead. Please note that I never stated that one is saved by keeping God’s Commandments, nor do I hold such a view.

People are systematically taught to embrace traditions in place of God’s Commandments, their libraries are filled with books advocating witchcraft and homosexuality, and their media is but a mouthpiece for the Catholic Church that repeats the call to turn trees into decorated idols and provides encouragement to violate additional Commandments, resulting in crime and higher taxes. So not only should the churches, mosques and pagan temples be taxed to help pay for the costs they impose upon society, their media should be taxed as well.

Multitudes of soldiers gave their lives for our freedom, and our governments honor their sacrifices by erecting Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises) for them, and by placing statues of soldiers next to or on top of these Egyptian penises. And every winter the soldier’s tombstones are decorated with wreaths made from evergreen trees, which they also turn into decorated idols. Turning evergreen trees into decorated idols is an ancient fertility rite that is now religiously honored the Catholic church. When Catholics decorate the graves of the war dead with their Catholic symbols of fertility, they are using the dead soldiers to push their Catholic beliefs upon others. These soldiers never fought for your Catholic fertility rites but for your freedom. These are traditions that have become so important that society is willing to have those who point out the pagan filth be arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities. There are more appropriate ways to thank service men and women for their service than to honor them with a pagan dink, or with a decorated fertility tree idol.

Click here to read the complete article