From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.martial-arts, alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, uk.rec.psychic, alt.paranormal
Subject: assisted shaktipat should have occurred
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 02:24:58 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 04:54 UTC

There should have been assisted shaktipat (transference of
grace) from me to 1.18 million assisted shaktipat recipients
(a.s.r.) globally.

The a.s.r. have to be at least minor good as defined by
Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything), where
the average goodness level of humans globally is
minor criminal (below neutral).

Some, if they are at least minor good, who are among the
a.s.r. are:

1. Qi Gong Masters
2. Reiki Masters (Level III) who have practiced for at least
five years after receiving their Level III certificate, and who
received their atunement in person, not over video,
3. yoga teachers who train and certify other yoga teachers
4. certified yoga therapists
5. therapeutic touch practitioners who train and certify other
therapeutic touch practitioners
6. martial arts Masters
7. those who think they are matchmakers and are so thought
by at least 300 others
8. those who are “ordained” by Goddess, including some atheists,
9. those who have read at least 8000 words of my writing.

All of the above would be as of 0259 UTC Sept. 22, 2023,
so it would not include someone who gained such
qualifications after that. Some other categories are listed
on the Recent Changes subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns
webpage.

To test if you are an a.s.r. I suggest that you attempt a
healing. Though in my case the primary siddhi is
matchmaking, not healing as in the case of Jesus,
the assisted shaktipat should result in a slight improvement
in healing ability (especially of mental health problems,
though up close, not remotely). If you attempt a healing
or any other positive (as defined by Goddess) magickal
working, you will receive (P) as closure if you are an
a.s.r. I define (P) as a perineum click (short period
mula bandha) immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave from perineal chakra to crown chakra
that is more internal and less expansive than a kundalini
antenna orgasm wave. Receipt of (P) would mean
that you are an a.s.r. but does not guarantee that
your working has worked, but the more positive it is
the more likely it is to work.

The assisted shaktipat should have granted the a.s.r.
a wide range of abilities, including matchmaking ability,
for which my Eight Sexual Harmonics theory on
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html may prove useful,
and also improved creativity for positive (as defined
by Goddess, who many call God) purposes. Ask
me if you want a list of the abilities.

Please follow up if you receive (P).

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid ,
and for background see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

Re: assisted shaktipat should have occurred

<0001HW.2AD25F2E00407D8F700008D8438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4024&group=alt.paranormal#4024

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.martial-arts, alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, uk.rec.psychic, alt.paranormal
Subject: Re: assisted shaktipat should have occurred
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 01:23:18 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 03:53 UTC

On Oct 2, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2ACA84A200716FF670000119C38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> There should have been assisted shaktipat (transference of
> grace) from me to 1.18 million assisted shaktipat recipients
> (a.s.r.) globally.
>
> The a.s.r. have to be at least minor good as defined by
> Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything), where
> the average goodness level of humans globally is
> minor criminal (below neutral).
>
> Some, if they are at least minor good, who are among the
> a.s.r. are:
>
> 1. Qi Gong Masters
> 2. Reiki Masters (Level III) who have practiced for at least
> five years after receiving their Level III certificate, and who
> received their atunement in person, not over video,
> 3. yoga teachers who train and certify other yoga teachers
> 4. certified yoga therapists
> 5. therapeutic touch practitioners who train and certify other
> therapeutic touch practitioners
> 6. martial arts Masters
> 7. those who think they are matchmakers and are so thought
> by at least 300 others
> 8. those who are “ordained” by Goddess, including some atheists,
> 9. those who have read at least 8000 words of my writing.
>
> All of the above would be as of 0259 UTC Sept. 22, 2023,
> so it would not include someone who gained such
> qualifications after that. Some other categories are listed
> on the Recent Changes subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns
> webpage.
>
> To test if you are an a.s.r. I suggest that you attempt a
> healing. Though in my case the primary siddhi is
> matchmaking, not healing as in the case of Jesus,
> the assisted shaktipat should result in a slight improvement
> in healing ability (especially of mental health problems,
> though up close, not remotely). If you attempt a healing
> or any other positive (as defined by Goddess) magickal
> working, you will receive (P) as closure if you are an
> a.s.r. I define (P) as a perineum click (short period
> mula bandha) immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
> buzz/rush/wave from perineal chakra to crown chakra
> that is more internal and less expansive than a kundalini
> antenna orgasm wave. Receipt of (P) would mean
> that you are an a.s.r. but does not guarantee that
> your working has worked, but the more positive it is
> the more likely it is to work.
>
> The assisted shaktipat should have granted the a.s.r.
> a wide range of abilities, including matchmaking ability,
> for which my Eight Sexual Harmonics theory on
> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html may prove useful,
> and also improved creativity for positive (as defined
> by Goddess, who many call God) purposes. Ask
> me if you want a list of the abilities.
>
> Please follow up if you receive (P).
>
> For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid ,
> and for background see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

The assisted shaktipat was not complete when I posted the
above but now should be, so try the healing attempt test
of (P) delivery again. Or if you don’t want to try a healing
attempt without permission, one other test would be to
will a chi loop around a room to “charge” it for positive
purposes (e.g. for further Pan-ability enhancement of a
musical performance, or for further positive magickal
workings).

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

Re: assisted shaktipat should have occurred

<0001HW.2AD53CE1004C65DA700004A3338F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4042&group=alt.paranormal#4042

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.martial-arts, alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, uk.rec.psychic, alt.paranormal
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 05:33:45 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 08:03 UTC

On Oct 8, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AD25F2E00407D8F700008D8438F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> [...]
> > a wide range of abilities, including matchmaking ability,
> > for which my Eight Sexual Harmonics theory on
> > https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html may prove useful,
> > and also improved creativity for positive (as defined
> > by Goddess, who many call God) purposes. Ask
> > me if you want a list of the abilities.
> >
> > Please follow up if you receive (P).
> >
> > For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid ,
> > and for background see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.
>
> The assisted shaktipat was not complete when I posted the
> above but now should be, so try the healing attempt test
> of (P) delivery again. Or if you don’t want to try a healing
> attempt without permission, one other test would be to
> will a chi loop around a room to “charge” it for positive
> purposes (e.g. for further Pan-ability enhancement of a
> musical performance, or for further positive magickal

No, the assisted shaktipat was complete by 0801 UTC
October 10, 2023 (World Mental Health Day).

This is the last time I will post to this thread unless there
are questions. For further progress see alt.religion.druid .