From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.newage, alt.paranormal, uk.rec.psychic, alt.divination, alt.religion.druid, alt.magick
Subject: new aquaculture special ability
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 22:58:07 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 01:28 UTC

As part of the special abilities evolution that I have been
reporting on on the thread “Yom Kippur/Waxing Clamshell”
on alt.religion.druid, there is a new aquaculture special
ability, similar to green thumb or animal husbandry
special abilities, only for wild and farmed fish management.

Some people (and some cetaceans) have the ability at
full strength, but note that those with wide range
magickal special ability have it at 1/3 strength,
as do individuals with psychedelic drug enhanceable
ability while they are enhanced.

If an individual with the ability is also one of the
1.18 million assisted shaktipat recipients globally,
they will soon have techomagick ability (when
I report on that thread that a.s.c. (1) is complete)
and will be able to e.g. use their aquaculture ability in
conjunction with computer maps of fish stocks.

in another thread I discussed that dowsing ability
could now be used to find missing remains of
dead individuals. It (and map dowsing ability)
can also now be used to find living missing people
and animals. But note that wide range magickal
special ability and psychedelic drug enhanceable
ability do not include dowsing, map dowsing,
or weatherworking abilities.

"For she is the perfect creature, natural in every feature
And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone" (Jimmy MacCarthy)

Re: new aquaculture special ability

<0001HW.2AD2747700457AE2700008D8438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4026&group=alt.paranormal#4026

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.newage, alt.paranormal, uk.rec.psychic, alt.divination, alt.religion.druid, alt.magick
Subject: Re: new aquaculture special ability
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 02:54:07 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 05:24 UTC

On Sep 24, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AC119A7003B9639700008A9C38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> As part of the special abilities evolution that I have been
> reporting on on the thread “Yom Kippur/Waxing Clamshell”
> on alt.religion.druid, there is a new aquaculture special
> ability, similar to green thumb or animal husbandry
> special abilities, only for wild and farmed fish management.
>
> Some people (and some cetaceans) have the ability at
> full strength, but note that those with wide range
> magickal special ability have it at 1/3 strength,
> as do individuals with psychedelic drug enhanceable
> ability while they are enhanced.
>
> If an individual with the ability is also one of the
> 1.18 million assisted shaktipat recipients globally,
> they will soon have techomagick ability (when
> I report on that thread that a.s.c. (1) is complete)
> and will be able to e.g. use their aquaculture ability in
> conjunction with computer maps of fish stocks.
>
> in another thread I discussed that dowsing ability
> could now be used to find missing remains of
> dead individuals. It (and map dowsing ability)
> can also now be used to find living missing people
> and animals. But note that wide range magickal
> special ability and psychedelic drug enhanceable
> ability do not include dowsing, map dowsing,
> or weatherworking abilities.

The update of the abilities was done by 0520 UTC October 8, 2023
(National Salmon Day).

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

Re: new aquaculture special ability

<0001HW.2AD53516004A9229700004A3338F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4041&group=alt.paranormal#4041

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.newage, alt.paranormal, uk.rec.psychic, alt.divination, alt.religion.druid, alt.magick
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 05:00:30 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 07:30 UTC

On Oct 8, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AD2747700457AE2700008D8438F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Sep 24, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2AC119A7003B9639700008A9C38F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > As part of the special abilities evolution that I have been
> > reporting on on the thread “Yom Kippur/Waxing Clamshell”
> > on alt.religion.druid, there is a new aquaculture special
> > ability, similar to green thumb or animal husbandry
> > special abilities, only for wild and farmed fish management.
> >
> > Some people (and some cetaceans) have the ability at
> > full strength, but note that those with wide range
> > magickal special ability have it at 1/3 strength,
> > as do individuals with psychedelic drug enhanceable
> > ability while they are enhanced.
> >
> > If an individual with the ability is also one of the
> > 1.18 million assisted shaktipat recipients globally,
> > they will soon have techomagick ability (when
> > I report on that thread that a.s.c. (1) is complete)
> > and will be able to e.g. use their aquaculture ability in
> > conjunction with computer maps of fish stocks.
> >
> > in another thread I discussed that dowsing ability
> > could now be used to find missing remains of
> > dead individuals. It (and map dowsing ability)
> > can also now be used to find living missing people
> > and animals. But note that wide range magickal
> > special ability and psychedelic drug enhanceable
> > ability do not include dowsing, map dowsing,
> > or weatherworking abilities.
>
> The update of the abilities was done by 0520 UTC October 8, 2023
> (National Salmon Day).

No, the update of special abilities was complete by 0641 UTC
October 10, 2023 (World Mental Health Day).

This is the last time I will post to this thread unless there
are questions. For further progress see alt.religion.druid .