From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.religion.shamanism, talk.religion.newage, alt.magick, alt.paranormal, rec.sport.hockey
Subject: Tokitae has died
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 00:05:37 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 02:35 UTC

Orca Network posted this a little over two hours ago to Facebook:

"With heavy hearts and tears in our eyes Orca Network shares and confirms the
news that Tokitae/ Sk'aliCh'elh-tenaut/Lolita, passed away today at the Miami
Seaquarium around 4 pm Eastern Time, surrounded by her loving care team and
veterinarians, who did everything they could to save her after a very short
illness. She developed a gastrointestinal issue two days ago for which she
was receiving treatment, and then today suddenly developed acute renal
failure and could not besaved despite the best efforts of the veterinary
team. More information will be available in the coming days. For now, we ask
for everyone's prayers and respect, while our Orca Network pod grieves for
this huge loss.

One thing that brings us comfort is knowing that yesterday, as Toki began
struggling and was on her journey home to the next world, her entire family
was off the west side of San Juan Island in what these days is a rare
gathering, with all three pods swimming up and down the island, socializing
in a Superpod; and the L12s are still there today. This is often a
cultural/social ritual to mark a significant event in their community, and we
believe they were welcoming her home.

Toki is finally home, maybe not the way we wanted, but her family seems to
know she is with them once again, in ways we may never comprehend.

A vigil in Tokitae’s memory will take place at the Langley Whale Center,
105 Anthes Avenue, Langley, WA, on Saturday, August 19, from 6-8pm.”

Me again:

I have failed Tokitae, in that my new age onset magickal workings have not
worked yet. I just did my blessing on the dead on her. I then facilitated
(she had to agree) a soul alignment between her and the Vancouver Canucks
home stadium (I am not sure if it is called GM Place or Rogers Place these
days), which is appropriate since the logo of the Canucks is an orca.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Tokitae has died

<0001HW.2A906B1B0046B9F77000104AD38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4014&group=alt.paranormal#4014

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.religion.shamanism, talk.religion.newage, alt.magick, alt.paranormal, rec.sport.hockey
Subject: Re: Tokitae has died
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 00:44:35 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 03:14 UTC

On Aug 19, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A9061F90044DA0A7000104AD38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Orca Network posted this a little over two hours ago to Facebook:
>
> "With heavy hearts and tears in our eyes Orca Network shares and confirms the
> news that Tokitae/ Sk'aliCh'elh-tenaut/Lolita, passed away today at the Miami
> Seaquarium around 4 pm Eastern Time, surrounded by her loving care team and
> veterinarians, who did everything they could to save her after a very short
> illness. She developed a gastrointestinal issue two days ago for which she
> was receiving treatment, and then today suddenly developed acute renal
> failure and could not besaved despite the best efforts of the veterinary
> team. More information will be available in the coming days. For now, we ask
> for everyone's prayers and respect, while our Orca Network pod grieves for
> this huge loss.
>
> One thing that brings us comfort is knowing that yesterday, as Toki began
> struggling and was on her journey home to the next world, her entire family
> was off the west side of San Juan Island in what these days is a rare
> gathering, with all three pods swimming up and down the island, socializing
> in a Superpod; and the L12s are still there today. This is often a
> cultural/social ritual to mark a significant event in their community, and we
> believe they were welcoming her home.
>
> Toki is finally home, maybe not the way we wanted, but her family seems to
> know she is with them once again, in ways we may never comprehend.
>
> A vigil in Tokitae’s memory will take place at the Langley Whale Center,
> 105 Anthes Avenue, Langley, WA, on Saturday, August 19, from 6-8pm.”
>
> Me again:
>
> I have failed Tokitae, in that my new age onset magickal workings have not
> worked yet. I just did my blessing on the dead on her. I then facilitated
> (she had to agree) a soul alignment between her and the Vancouver Canucks
> home stadium (I am not sure if it is called GM Place or Rogers Place these
> days), which is appropriate since the logo of the Canucks is an orca.

Some may be interested in my Orca Hot Foot experience of 1995
at The Vancouver Aquarium, described on
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/orca.html ,
which I view as a major shamanic call for help from Bjossa.
I failed her, and now have failed Tokitae, but I hope to
help remaining captive and wild cetaceans with my global
species balance working soon.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Tokitae has died

<0001HW.2A9080B7004A29C77000104AD38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4015&group=alt.paranormal#4015

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.religion.shamanism, talk.religion.newage, alt.magick, alt.paranormal, rec.sport.hockey
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 02:16:47 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 04:46 UTC

On Aug 19, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A906B1B0046B9F77000104AD38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Aug 19, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2A9061F90044DA0A7000104AD38F@news.eternal-september.org>):
> > I have failed Tokitae, in that my new age onset magickal workings have not
> > worked yet. I just did my blessing on the dead on her. I then facilitated
> > (she had to agree) a soul alignment between her and the Vancouver Canucks
> > home stadium (I am not sure if it is called GM Place or Rogers Place these
> > days), which is appropriate since the logo of the Canucks is an orca.
>
> Some may be interested in my Orca Hot Foot experience of 1995
> at The Vancouver Aquarium, described on
> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/orca.html ,
> which I view as a major shamanic call for help from Bjossa.
> I failed her, and now have failed Tokitae, but I hope to
> help remaining captive and wild cetaceans with my global
> species balance working soon.

I was expecting a FULL RESET of my workings, but it seems
that supposedly most of them, including the global species
balance, were on, but that the sudden magickal physical
evolution setup was not complete, so the sudden magickal
physical evolution had not begun, so the physical carrot
was not on in the main stack healing circle prescriptions
working. Supposedly it is now on, but unfortunately it
is too late to heal Tokitae.