From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Subject: $2 MILLION FOR MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTERING EVIL Shadow US Govt Psychopaths Mike Kirkendall, Robert Bastadi, John Spesak for TORTURING MILLIONS OF AMERICANS with NEUROWEAPONS and AI
Newsgroups: alt.history,alt.surfing,alt.revenge,alt.astrology,alt.paranormal,alt.mexico ,
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 12:46:18 +0000
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 12:46 UTC

talk.politics.misc

KILL THESE EVIL DEEP STATE US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS LIKE ANIMALS and AMERICANS
FREEDOMS, FREE WILL and CIVIL LIBERITIES.

If americans DONT MASSCARE CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths like animals on
sight RIGHT NOW everywhere they are found, then the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS
Psychopaths will TORTURE EVERY AMERICAN PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY with
SENTIENT NSA HIVE AI for the rest of their lives.

So, our american public's CHOICE is to MASSACRE the CIA NSA FBI DHS
Psychopaths NOW or GET TORTURED every minute by the EVIL PIGS for OUR
ENTIRE LIVES.

The equation is that simple.

WESTERN WHITES don't understand their own mentality of SMILE, SHAKE HANDS,
BACK STAB and KILL.

CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths are using a MILLION TIMES more DECEPTION on
ALL americans.

$2 MILLION FOR MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTERING EVIL Shadow US Govt Psychopaths
Mike Kirkendall, Robert Bastadi, John Spesak for TORTURING MILLIONS OF
AMERICANS with NEUROWEAPONS and AI

EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS DOJ Psychopaths ALREADY LINKED ALL
ADULT American BRAINS to NSA Supercomputer ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) to
be REMOTELY TORTURED FOREVER.

I am the ONLY entity OUTSIDE the perpetrators, who KNOW this FOR A FACT.

Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab are PART of the EVIL SHADOW US Govt which RUNS
US Govt from behind - French Billionaire Phillipe Argillier
https://twitter.com/i/status/1595096828134957063

WEF, which is CIA FRONT and part of the EVIL Shadow US Govt deep state
already TOLD us americans and the world that "AI ENSLAVEMENT is ALREADY
HERE". It ALREADY HAPPENED. I am the LIVING PROOF. NSA Supercomputer AI is
in CONTROL of my brain since 2002 and SO ARE YOUR BRAINS. You just DON'T
KNOW it, because YOU DON'T KNOW the "INFINITE PATHOLOGICAL LYING and
DECEPTIVE ABILITIES" of your own fucking Western White Race.

You are fucking NOT PAYING ATTENTION because YOU are "BRAINWAHED and
DECEIVED to THINK" that dementedfuck biden and LOW IQ congress clowns are
OUR govt.

The World Economic Forum's 'AI enslavement' is coming for you
https://www.sott.net/article/477911-The-World-Economic-Forums-AI-
enslavement-is-coming-for-you

I am EXPOSING all these things to EDUCATE the rest of the 330 mil american
clowns who are HAPPY to SUCK COCKS and GOSSIP and go to sleep, every day.

The EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths ALREADY WARNED me that they will
MURDER ME "IF I Expose their NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES", by REMOTELY CREATING
PAIN in my BRAIN and other body parts and heart area MUTLIPLE TIMES,
because they can REMOTELY OPERATE me like a TOY since my brain is LINKED
to NSA HIVE AI Grid.

But I DON'T care about my life, I am SACRIFICING MY LIFE to EDUCATE ALL
Americans and 8 billion humans HOW their BRAINS are being LINKED TO NSA AI
for the last 30 years.

They are REMOTELY OPERATING ALL 330 mil americans like TOYS/ANIMALS/
PUPPETS but you DON'T KNOW it because you are tooooooo fucking DUMB and
you spend your ENTIRE LIVES "SUCKING HUMAN, ANIMAL, RUBBER and METAL
COCKS", as if there is NO TOMORROW and aslob because you DON'T KNOW the
"pathological lying, INFINITE DECEPTION and SMILE, SHAKE HANDS, BACK STAB
and KILL Modus Operandi" of your OWN fucking pale skinned filthy EVIL
WHITE RACE.

SAVE THIS POST on your computers.

The entire world will REALIZE 15 years from now, that I TOLD THE TRUTH
TODAY but it will be TOO LATE for human species to SAVE their FREE WILL
and FREEDOMS, because ALL HUMAN BRAINS will be SECRETLY LINKED to NSA HIVE
AI GRID without their knowledge and consent and "BRUTALLY TORTURED and
ENSLAVED" by the EVIL BARBARIC GENOCIDAL WHITES in Shadow US Govt CIA NSA
FBI DHS Psychopaths.

Western White CHristian filth DOESN'T UNDERSTAND their OWN Pathologically
LYING and DECEPTION MENTALITY, and Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL,
Modus Operandi.

IMMEDIATELY FORWARD this POST to EVERY AMERICAN and EVERY HUMAN ON THE
PLANET via emails, social media, chat groups, dark web, whatsapp, reddit,
4chan, viber, telegram etc and EDUCATE EVERY HUMAN on the planet.

You american MORONS,

YOU SEE A CIA NSA FBI DHS LEIU PSYCHOPATH, you KILL THEM ON SIGHT.

What's the POINT of BUYING AR15s to PROTECT YOURSELF, your families and
your fellow americans from the EVIL US Govt, and then WORSHIPING those
GUNS at HOME?

Get out of your homes, and KILL EVERY CIA NSA FBI DHS DOJ Psychopath and
PROTECT YOUR and YOUR FAMILIES's BRAINS from being COMPLETELY NEURALLY
ENSLAVED FOREVER by the EVIL US Govt.

NOBODY is gonna help us, because the ENTIRE state and federal govt law
enforcement and even the LOW IQ PALE SKINNED Judiciary CLOWNS are also
INFILTRATED, CHIPPED, BRAINWASHED and MIND CONTROLLED by the EVIL Shadow
US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS DOJ Psychopaths.

WE have to HELP OURSELVES and the TIME IS "NOW".

The EVIL US Govt is OWNED and CONTROLLED by the ruling class elites of
gates, soros, rockefellers, rothschilds, Klaus Schwab, Larry Fink, Fed
Reserve and other banking, oil and pharma elites.

It DOESN'T matter which LOW IQ PALE SKINNED fucking COWARD clown you elect
to white house every four years, they HAVE NO POWER whatsover.

CIA NSA FBI DOJ DON'T EXIST to protect me, you and other americans from
EVIL and from being TORTURED physically and mentally.

CIA NSA FBI DOJ DHS exist to TORTURE ALL AMERICAN CIVILIANS on behalf of
the Shadow US Govt DEEP STATE ILLUMINATI ruling class elites and MIC.

So, TIME IS RUNNING OUT. So get the fuck out of your homes and RUTHLESSLY
MASSCRE the EVIL US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS DOJ Psychopaths with AR15s.

My brain is ALREADY LINKED to NSA HIVE AI 22 years ago and ever since I
and MILLIONS of "Targeted Individuals" have NO PRIVACY OF THOUGHT and the
EVIL US Govt Psychopaths and ruling class elites are PHYSICALLY and
MENTALLY REMOTELY TORTURING me EVERY fucking day for 22 years, and NOBODY
is helping us TORTURE VICTIMS.

You are all PASSIVE VICTIMS for the last 30 years and ALL YOUR BRAINS are
already LINKED TO NSA HIVE AI global matrix grid.

CIA REMOTELY OPERATING CAT in 1961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJAIOICtyyM

The EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS IRS Psychopahts are "REMOTELY
OPERATING you, your families and your fellow americans" just like that CAT
for the last 30 years.

WAKE THE FUCK UP and MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTER the Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI
DHS LEIU EVIL PSYCHOPATHS, CRIMIMALS, SADISTS, PERVERTS and TERRORISTS,
RIGHT NOW with AR15s, MI16s, GRENADES and whatever you can find to SAVE
YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR RELATIVES, YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS and your
FELLOW HUMANS.

The World Economic Forum's 'AI enslavement' is coming for you
https://www.sott.net/article/477911-The-World-Economic-Forums-AI-
enslavement-is-coming-for-you
If this sounds more dystopian than utopian and every bit like an unwanted
prison overseen by unaccountable government agents, that is precisely what
it is. WEF zealots do not even hide their intentions anymore, already
going so far as to push the construction of "Smart Cities" or "Fifteen
Minute Cities" in which tens of millions of people can be relocated, live
side-by-side in small apartment complexes, and move through a constant
maze of entrances and exits accessed solely through digital ID
verification and approval. In essence, the goal is to create a digital
panopticon implementing all of the surveillance programs above, to provide
future rulers with absolute control, while leaving everyone else in a
permanent state of docile incarceration.

I am the LIVING PROOF. I am ENSLAVED with NSA Supercomputer AI for the
last 22 years and they are REMOTELY OPERATING me like an animal and
HUMILIATING me every day.

ONce they LINK our BRAIN to NSA HIVE AI Global Matrix Grid with our UNIQUE
DNA Resonance Frequency, they can LITERALLY OVER RIDE our brain and body
functions AT WILL regardless of our physical location WITH SATELLITES,
CELL TOWERS, INTERNET, DRONES and other modes and OPERATE like that CAT in
the video.

MY BODY and BRAIN are full of these NANOSWARMS, NANOBOTS, NANOROBOTS,
NANOPARTICLES, NANOCELLS and "SO ARE YOUR BODIES and BRAINS", you just
DON'T KNOW IT because you are toooooooo fucking DUMB and you are COWARDS
who LIVE IN FEAR of the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths.

MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS, NANOSWARMS, NANO-ROBOTS
At 22:35 Min - Dr James Giordano - This technology went from drawing board
to reality - Nanoswarms, biopenetrable that you cannot see, that can
penetrate and integrate themselves with variety of mucous membranes,
lobes, ears, eyes, nose, impossible to detect and attributions become
exceedingly difficult to demonstrate. Read and Write into the brain -
REMOTELY.

The New World Order 2020: A Cybernetic Hive Mind Matrix controlled by
Avatar Gods in the Cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmCIlJLIJY

The EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths have been SPRAYING
those NANOSWARMS in the air we breathe for the last 30+ years.

Click here to read the complete article