From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.newage, alt.paranormal, alt.paranormal.reincarnation, uk.rec.psychic, alt.divination, soc.culture.african.american
Subject: Tina Turner reincarnated already
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 19:49:59 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 24 May 2023 22:19 UTC

Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
on her, and then when I was going through options for a
possible soul alignment for her I divined by perineum click
divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing

Re: Tina Turner reincarnated already

<0001HW.2A1EF3650002B833700004FC338F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3988&group=alt.paranormal#3988

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.newage, alt.paranormal, alt.paranormal.reincarnation, uk.rec.psychic, alt.divination, soc.culture.african.american
Subject: Re: Tina Turner reincarnated already
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 23:07:41 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 25 May 2023 01:37 UTC

On May 24, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A1EC50F0028748070000EB1438F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
> possible soul alignment for her I divined by perineum click
> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
> Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

All I know is that I divined Africa and can’t narrow the
location down any further, but it must have been a good
opportunity for her to act on it so quickly. (I do
divine that her mother is a 41-year-old female
witch doctor, and may know that her unborn child
was Tina turner.)

Note that May 25, which it was in Africa when she
reincarnated, is African Liberation Day

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)

Re: Tina Turner reincarnated already

<dalton-DB1EE4.02075407072023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4002&group=alt.paranormal#4002

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.newage,alt.paranormal,alt.paranormal.reincarnation,uk.rec.psychic,alt.divination,soc.culture.african.american
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 02:07:54 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 04:37 UTC

David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
> possible soul alignment for her I divined by perineum click
> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
> Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

And her new mother has the title sangoma.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)