From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.food.red-lobster,nf.general,alt.religion.druid,alt.paranormal,talk.religion.newage,uk.rec.psychic
Subject: St. Lobster :-)
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 17:55:40 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 20:25 UTC

Earlier today my nephew-in-law gave me a live lobster
that I then had to cook for my ill brother. I didn't
like doing that since I don't like plunging a live
lobster into boiling water. But I did it.

Then when it was cooked I did my blessing on the dead
on it, including a link to Fiddler's Green and its harbour
https://www.irishsongs.com/lyrics.php?Action=view&Song_id=113 .

I then divined by perineum click divination that the
lobster had gone into the beyond afterlife and so
is no longer eligible for reincarnation.

I then considered possible soul alignments for the
lobster, first Gahan House and The Trinity Pub in
St. John's, but those were rejected. I then
suggested Mrs. Liddy's, the oldest bar in Newfoundland,
which is likely to be around for a while, and that
was accepted. Of course a more appropriate soul
alignment there would be with Mrs. Liddy, but
I divined that she has reincarnated, so such a
soul alignment is no longer possible. See
https://m.facebook.com/MrsLiddys/?_rdr&wtsid=rdr_0EGNbUpHCg5NV7n9I

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

Re: St. Lobster :-)

<dalton-C8C9D4.03381006062023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3991&group=alt.paranormal#3991

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.food.red-lobster,nf.general,alt.religion.druid,alt.paranormal,talk.religion.newage,uk.rec.psychic
Subject: Re: St. Lobster :-)
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 03:38:10 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 06:08 UTC

In article <dalton-6095C4.17554005062023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> Earlier today my nephew-in-law gave me a live lobster
> that I then had to cook for my ill brother. I didn't
> like doing that since I don't like plunging a live
> lobster into boiling water. But I did it.
>
> Then when it was cooked I did my blessing on the dead
> on it, including a link to Fiddler's Green and its harbour
> https://www.irishsongs.com/lyrics.php?Action=view&Song_id=113 .
>
> I then divined by perineum click divination that the
> lobster had gone into the beyond afterlife and so
> is no longer eligible for reincarnation.
>
> I then considered possible soul alignments for the
> lobster, first Gahan House and The Trinity Pub in
> St. John's, but those were rejected. I then
> suggested Mrs. Liddy's, the oldest bar in Newfoundland,
> which is likely to be around for a while, and that
> was accepted. Of course a more appropriate soul
> alignment there would be with Mrs. Liddy, but
> I divined that she has reincarnated, so such a
> soul alignment is no longer possible. See
> https://m.facebook.com/MrsLiddys/?_rdr&wtsid=rdr_0EGNbUpHCg5NV7n9I

Maybe it's a Lobster Mobster?

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

Re: St. Lobster :-)

<0001HW.2A3ACCC90041C9CA70000CB0E38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3996&group=alt.paranormal#3996

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.food.red-lobster, nf.general, alt.religion.druid, alt.paranormal, talk.religion.newage, uk.rec.psychic
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 02:06:25 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 04:36 UTC

On Jun 5, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-6095C4.17554005062023@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Earlier today my nephew-in-law gave me a live lobster
> that I then had to cook for my ill brother. I didn't
> like doing that since I don't like plunging a live
> lobster into boiling water. But I did it.
>
> Then when it was cooked I did my blessing on the dead
> on it, including a link to Fiddler's Green and its harbour
> https://www.irishsongs.com/lyrics.php?Action=view&Song_id=113 .
>
> I then divined by perineum click divination that the
> lobster had gone into the beyond afterlife and so
> is no longer eligible for reincarnation.
>
> I then considered possible soul alignments for the
> lobster, first Gahan House and The Trinity Pub in
> St. John's, but those were rejected. I then
> suggested Mrs. Liddy's, the oldest bar in Newfoundland,
> which is likely to be around for a while, and that
> was accepted. Of course a more appropriate soul
> alignment there would be with Mrs. Liddy, but
> I divined that she has reincarnated, so such a
> soul alignment is no longer possible. See
> https://m.facebook.com/MrsLiddys/?_rdr&wtsid=rdr_0EGNbUpHCg5NV7n9I

Today (June 15) is one date known as National Lobster Day,
but according to google another one is September 25.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: St. Lobster :-)

<dalton-45EE8B.16414318062023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3998&group=alt.paranormal#3998

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.food.red-lobster,nf.general,alt.religion.druid,alt.paranormal,talk.religion.newage,uk.rec.psychic
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 16:41:43 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 19:11 UTC

Today my niece brought over a lobster for my ill brother
as a gift for Father's Day, since he has helped raise
her. She also brought one for me, since the last time
my nephew-in-law had said he would get one for me
the next time.

Again I didn't like cooking them but I did.

When they were done I did my blessing on the dead
on them, and then divined by perineum click divination
that they had then reincarnated in human wombs
in South America, but not near one another.