From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.psychic, alt.paranormal, alt.theosophy, alt.thelema.aa, alt.thelema.gd, alt.thelema.oto
Subject: Magic Circles Day
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 01:46:38 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 04:16 UTC

Today (June 14, 2023) is Magic Circles Day, about which google says:

"One source mentions a celebration of all magic circles used in ritual
ceremonies to focus and raise the energy inside the perimeter.
Another source says it's about The Magic Circle, the name of the
world's most famous magic society, with over 1,500 members
worldwide, including many top magicians, like David Copperfield,
Dynamo, Jamie Raven, Fay Presto, and Richard Jone. It was
founded in 1905 to promote and grow the art of magic, with its
headquarters being based in London."

In my workings I Have extended the concept of a magic
circle to a 3D mesh connecting each in the group of me and
1.27 million assisted shaktipat recipients to each other
in that group, with connecting lines moving over time
but constrained to be in my region (let me know if you
want more detail).

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Magic Circles Day

<0001HW.2A398DF70011C48A70000A6D638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3994&group=alt.paranormal#3994

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.psychic, alt.paranormal, alt.theosophy, alt.thelema.aa, alt.thelema.gd, alt.thelema.oto
Subject: Re: Magic Circles Day
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 03:26:07 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 05:56 UTC

On Jun 14, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A3976A6000D97A97000064FF38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Today (June 14, 2023) is Magic Circles Day, about which google says:
>
> "One source mentions a celebration of all magic circles used in ritual
> ceremonies to focus and raise the energy inside the perimeter.
> Another source says it's about The Magic Circle, the name of the
> world's most famous magic society, with over 1,500 members
> worldwide, including many top magicians, like David Copperfield,
> Dynamo, Jamie Raven, Fay Presto, and Richard Jone. It was
> founded in 1905 to promote and grow the art of magic, with its
> headquarters being based in London."
>
> In my workings I Have extended the concept of a magic
> circle to a 3D mesh connecting each in the group of me and
> 1.27 million assisted shaktipat recipients to each other
> in that group, with connecting lines moving over time
> but constrained to be in my region (let me know if you
> want more detail).
>
> For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

And I am not the only one who can draw on that mesh,
any of the a.s.r. can as well. For a descriptive list of
a.s.r. see the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage
of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage, though not that
now certified yoga therapists are also included, and that
the list was expanded early on May 10, 2023 (so e.g.
it would have included country leaders as of then).

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Magic Circles Day

<0001HW.2A399F00001481A570000A6D638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3995&group=alt.paranormal#3995

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.psychic, alt.paranormal, alt.theosophy, alt.thelema.aa, alt.thelema.gd, alt.thelema.oto
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 04:38:48 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 07:08 UTC

On Jun 14, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A398DF70011C48A70000A6D638F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Jun 14, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2A3976A6000D97A97000064FF38F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Today (June 14, 2023) is Magic Circles Day, about which google says:
> >
> > "One source mentions a celebration of all magic circles used in ritual
> > ceremonies to focus and raise the energy inside the perimeter.
> > Another source says it's about The Magic Circle, the name of the
> > world's most famous magic society, with over 1,500 members
> > worldwide, including many top magicians, like David Copperfield,
> > Dynamo, Jamie Raven, Fay Presto, and Richard Jone. It was
> > founded in 1905 to promote and grow the art of magic, with its
> > headquarters being based in London."
> >
> > In my workings I Have extended the concept of a magic
> > circle to a 3D mesh connecting each in the group of me and
> > 1.27 million assisted shaktipat recipients to each other
> > in that group, with connecting lines moving over time
> > but constrained to be in my region (let me know if you
> > want more detail).
> >
> > For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .
>
> And I am not the only one who can draw on that mesh,
> any of the a.s.r. can as well. For a descriptive list of
> a.s.r. see the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage
> of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage, though not that
> now certified yoga therapists are also included, and that
> the list was expanded early on May 10, 2023 (so e.g.
> it would have included country leaders as of then).

Also it is possible to draw on a submesh, for example
I (even though I am not Wiccan) or a Wiccan a.s.r.
could draw on the submesh of all Wiccans (and
me if I am drawing on it) in the mesh.

Once a.s.c. (1) is complete, which I will report on
in the thread “Waning salmon backsliding/partial reset”
on alt.religion.druid , there will be a simple test of
whether you are an a.s.r. or not. You can then
attempt a positive magickal working (a simple
one would be to will chi to loop around a
room to “charge” it) and if you are an a.s.r. you
will receive (P) (a perineum click, or short period
mula bandha, immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave that is more internal than a kundalini
antenna orgasm wave). But the (P) delivery does not
guarantee that the attempted magickal working has worked.

Also note that certain mystic blocks associated with
me and past avatar types, including ones on access,
communication, and belief (in true material) have now
been lifted.