From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: talk.religion.newage,alt.paranormal,uk.rec.psychic,alt.dreams.castaneda,soc.culture.brazil,soc.culture.argentina
Subject: Children who were lost in the Amazon; species balance
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 01:27:28 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 03:57 UTC

I divine that one of the children who were lost in the
Amazon has species someone negotiator ability and hence
would have been able to communicate with plant spirits
(species someones of the plant species) and determine
what plants were edible.

Just now from the "Time to ring some changes" thread
on alt.religion.druid (to get UTC add 2.5 hrs) :

[GSB] complete 7:24 p.m. June 12, and change access, moderated
by Goddess, to the main stack global species balance (m.s.g.s.b.),
has been opened up to Gaia, Luna, Water, and species someones
of gdnabasedsoecies. Ghuman species someone negotiators,
enhanced psychedelic dug enhanceables, and those with
wide range magickal special ability, do not have that
change access but have enhanced read access and can
negotiate with one species someone at a time on behalf
of their family (within their species), tribe/clan (within their
species), or entire species to effect change/update deals/do
new deals.

(I also posted this to alt.religion.shamanism, alt.native,
soc.culture.colombia, and soc.culture.latin-america ,
and emailed it to some tabloids and to three Colombian
newspapers.)

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)