From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.angels,alt.religion.afterlife,alt.paranormal,talk.religion.newage,uk.rec.psychic,alt.religion.druid
Subject: Neil Tilley aligned with Shenanigans Bar and Grill
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 02:09:20 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 04:39 UTC

I just facilitated a soul alignment of my deceased
ex-brother-in-law J. Neil Tilley with Shenanigans
Bar and Grill in Conception Bay South, Newfoundland,
which has website https://www.shenaniganscbs.com/ .

Neil was a well-known softball and hockey player
and coach, community development worker,
and bodhran player, from Kelligrews, CBS.

This alignment is similar to the one I facilitated
between Guy Lafleur and the redeveloped Montreal
Forum complex, and to the one Jesus did between
himself and the then and future (to then) sacramental
bread and wine at The Last Supper.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Don't get me wrong; If you say hello and I take a ride; Upon a sea where

Re: Neil Tilley aligned with Shenanigans Bar and Grill

<dalton-0F175D.02274910042023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3964&group=alt.paranormal#3964

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.angels,alt.religion.afterlife,alt.paranormal,talk.religion.newage,uk.rec.psychic,alt.religion.druid
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 02:27:49 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 04:57 UTC

In article <dalton-FCAC59.02092010042023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> I just facilitated a soul alignment of my deceased
> ex-brother-in-law J. Neil Tilley with Shenanigans
> Bar and Grill in Conception Bay South, Newfoundland,
> which has website https://www.shenaniganscbs.com/ .
>
> Neil was a well-known softball and hockey player
> and coach, community development worker,
> and bodhran player, from Kelligrews, CBS.
>
> This alignment is similar to the one I facilitated
> between Guy Lafleur and the redeveloped Montreal
> Forum complex, and to the one Jesus did between
> himself and the then and future (to then) sacramental
> bread and wine at The Last Supper.

I renewed that Jesus one in my region (which is from
13 km below the geoid radially outwards to the
approximately spherical surface intersecting the
point 100,000 km beyond the far side of the moon
at its farthest point in orbit, not including below
100 m below the solid surface of the moon) a while ago.

But remember that I also said a while ago that I
facilitated a soul alignment between Jesus and
Lamb's rum. That alignment just clicked out (ended).

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Don't get me wrong; If you say hello and I take a ride; Upon a sea where
the mystic moon; Is playing havoc with the tide" (The Pretenders)

Re: Neil Tilley aligned with Shenanigans Bar and Grill

<dalton-B54D33.05424821042023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3979&group=alt.paranormal#3979

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.angels,alt.religion.afterlife,alt.paranormal,talk.religion.newage,uk.rec.psychic,alt.religion.druid
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 05:42:48 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 08:12 UTC

In article <dalton-FCAC59.02092010042023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> I just facilitated a soul alignment of my deceased
> ex-brother-in-law J. Neil Tilley with Shenanigans
> Bar and Grill in Conception Bay South, Newfoundland,
> which has website https://www.shenaniganscbs.com/ .
>
> Neil was a well-known softball and hockey player
> and coach, community development worker,
> and bodhran player, from Kelligrews, CBS.

and organic farmer.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Many a one has passed beyond, In the time between the two moons, Though I