From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.france,alt.gaza,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.democrats
Subject: Re: French Cops Shoot Unarmed Woman in a Hijab
Date: 1 Nov 2023 09:33:50 GMT
 by: dolf - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 09:33 UTC

The whore or Babylon deserved here police intervention...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance%20-%20Appendix%20726.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: French Cops Shoot Unarmed Woman in a Hijab

<kqekdrFp4nsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3960&group=alt.law-enforcement#3960

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)