From: artb...@unexplainedmysteries.com (Art Bell's Gost)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Subject: The Rage of Nephilim: They Want Planet Earth BACK
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 21:34:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Art Bell's Gost - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 21:34 UTC

@COASTTOCOASTAMOFFICIAL A podcast host focusing on the mysteries of
the Bible, Scott Mitchell, updated his ongoing research into fallen
angels, whom he believes are posing as aliens. According to his
interpretation of the Bible, one-third of the angels joined Lucifer in
an insurrection or rebellion against God, leading to an ancient war.
"It practically devastated our solar system. I believe the evidence is
all around us. It's possible that the asteroid belt we see today was a
planet called Rahab in the Bible, and the devastation that came from
[its destruction]...rained down on Mars, and the Moon, and Earth," he
said. Subsequently, God gave dominion of the Earth to man, and the
fallen angels have been angry and wanted it back ever since, he added.
To learn more about featured guest speakers on this show please visit
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2023-03-16-show/ COAST TO COAST
AM is Produced and Owned by Premiere Networks Inc/iHeartMedia 2023
All Rights Reserved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbpwknLbk0I

--
Art Bell's Ghost