From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.geo.cartography,sci.geo.eos,alt.animals.dolphins,talk.religion.newage,alt.paranormal,uk.rec.psychic
Subject: Brian Terry reincarnated as a right whale
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 18:27:01 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 20:57 UTC

My first cousin Brian Terry died recently.

He is best known as the founder of Nautical Data International.

While I was attempting to facilitate a soul alignment between
him and The Rose and Thistle Pub in St. John's, Newfoundland,
I divined that he had reincarnated as a North Atlantic
right whale female fetus with navigator special ability,
so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

Since the North Atlantic right whale population is very
low, I consider this a great honour for him, and that
is probably why he jumped at the opportunity just days
after his death.

I will wait until I am successful, if ever, before
conveying this information to his wife Joanne.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night

Re: Brian Terry reincarnated as a right whale

<dalton-DD9070.01200203042023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3935&group=alt.paranormal#3935

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.geo.cartography,sci.geo.eos,alt.animals.dolphins,talk.religion.newage,alt.paranormal,uk.rec.psychic
Subject: Re: Brian Terry reincarnated as a right whale
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 01:20:02 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 03:50 UTC

In article <dalton-6B2F92.18270101042023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> My first cousin Brian Terry died recently.
>
> He is best known as the founder of Nautical Data International.
>
> While I was attempting to facilitate a soul alignment between
> him and The Rose and Thistle Pub in St. John's, Newfoundland,
> I divined that he had reincarnated as a North Atlantic
> right whale female fetus with navigator special ability,
> so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.
>
> Since the North Atlantic right whale population is very
> low, I consider this a great honour for him, and that
> is probably why he jumped at the opportunity just days
> after his death.
>
> I will wait until I am successful, if ever, before
> conveying this information to his wife Joanne.

and his brothers Don and Rick.

For those who know him, as per his wishes there is no
wake or funeral, but there will be a celebration
of his life later in the spring or early summer.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;