From: artb...@unexplainedmysteries.com (Art Bell's Gost)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Subject: Bigfoot - The Best Evidence: Sighting, Face to Face Encounters & Disappearances
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 23:02:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Art Bell's Gost - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 23:02 UTC

@COASTTOCOASTAMOFFICIAL Coast Insider Archives - The Very ‘Best Of’
Historical Bigfoot Cases, Sightings, Face to Face Encounters &
Disappearances. Check Out Coast Insider Archives for the very ‘Best
Of’ interviews on Bigfoot/Sasquatch: Bigfoot -
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/search/Bigfoot/ Sasquatch -
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/search/%20Sasquatch/ Legal Disclaimer:
You are Listening to Coast-to-Coast AM “Best of” Archived Shows. Some
of the events, places and people and information presented in this
broadcast may not reflect current times. This archived broadcast does
not negatively reflect upon the guests, or the hosts of the show and
subject content should be treated for entertainment purposes only.
This video features a promotional trailer from Gaia’s Original Series
Beyond Belief with Gorge Noory https://www.gaia.com/c2cam-noory - look
in the comment section for more from @GaiaVideo and their enormous
library of non-mainstream media! COAST TO COAST AM is Produced and
Owned by Premiere Networks Inc/iHeartMedia 2023 All Rights Reserved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXm5oS0JFqg

--
Art Bell's Ghost