From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: flu's suck, man
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 10:50:24 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:50 UTC

messagenews:1177042335.8...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

<1176798078.369103.324...@w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

<idontcheckthisveryof...@yahoo.com>

all up in

> > > there's a trick to knowing when they're lying, dude. just wait til
> > > they open their mouths. if you're too slow to chuck yer dick in and
> > > get it slobbed, then words will come out. all those words? they're
> > > lies.
> >
> > You have learned well, Grasshoppah <G>
> >
> > Doug
> i'm experienced.

I don't appreciate this type of sexist talk. Women are delicate flowers
and should be treated and respected as such. Now, fuck off!!!

Re: flu's suck, man

<e2c57d31-1f2d-4abd-8c11-6d82720b6210n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3752&group=alt.life.sucks#3752

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:42:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: flu's suck, man
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:42 UTC

> I don't appreciate this type of sexist talk. Women are delicate flowers
> and should be treated and respected as such. Now, fuck off!!!

That is not a polite way to talk to a corpse. That's right, Doug is dead. Well, I'm not sure for a fact that he's dead, but he had a stroke back around the time of that post, maybe a little later, and he couldn't move. Usually when you can't move you don't live long. It's like a rehearsal for being dead. I was posting here when Doug and Basketcase and others were here.. They were here before Ollie and I came along. I liked the comedy group but it was fragmented and falling apart with the so-called originals forming their own moderated group which went on to last an astounding 2 months. You are right, women do sometimes smell like flowers - like a Venus Fly Trap with bad breath.

Re: flu's suck, man

<sirhgg$kr5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3918&group=alt.life.sucks#3918

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 00:32:15 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 04:32 UTC

On 9/20/2021 3:42 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> I don't appreciate this type of sexist talk. Women are delicate flowers
>> and should be treated and respected as such. Now, fuck off!!!
>
> That is not a polite way to talk to a corpse. That's right, Doug is dead. Well, I'm not sure for a fact that he's dead, but he had a stroke back around the time of that post, maybe a little later, and he couldn't move. Usually when you can't move you don't live long. It's like a rehearsal for being dead. I was posting here when Doug and Basketcase and others were here. They were here before Ollie and I came along. I liked the comedy group but it was fragmented and falling apart with the so-called originals forming their own moderated group which went on to last an astounding 2 months. You are right, women do sometimes smell like flowers - like a Venus Fly Trap with bad breath.

Doug is dead? Oh, fuck! That changes everything. The reason I posted on
this thread was in the hope that I could elicit a response from Doug. Do
you know how I could contact his next of kin? When I tell the ladies at
the Hadassah meeting about this, they're not going to be happy.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: flu's suck, man