A sine curve goes off to infinity, or at least the end of the blackboard. -- Prof. Steiner

interests / soc.culture.puerto-rico / Re: The Cell 3

SubjectAuthor
* The Cell 3Juan Rodriguez
`- Re: The Cell 3Juan Rodriguez

1
The Cell 3

<0d5ae4eb-5727-4e63-9979-2a790456e48bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=381&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#381

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 16:56:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Cell 3
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 23:56 UTC

Rumors of a production of 2000's classic JLo scifi thriller co-starring Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga as student protaganists of Maya Castaneda. In this big budget celebrity jam packed thrill ride the molock boy has grown up in a vegetative state and is now a man 20 years later and must help the JLo character solve a mob conspiracy like the original. This film has original mob plot lines based on real life events and may include a Gotti lookalike.. There also may be a bit role for me as Maya Castaneda's teacher.

Re: The Cell 3

<3c84c892-61af-45a6-95f9-b400bbb388cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=391&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#391

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 23:53:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Cell 3
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Fri, 17 Jun 2022 06:53 UTC

On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 7:56:32 PM UTC-4, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> Rumors of a production of 2000's classic JLo scifi thriller co-starring Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga as student protaganists of Maya Castaneda. In this big budget celebrity jam packed thrill ride the molock boy has grown up in a vegetative state and is now a man 20 years later and must help the JLo character solve a mob conspiracy like the original. This film has original mob plot lines based on real life events and may include a Gotti lookalike.. There also may be a bit role for me as Maya Castaneda's teacher.

Im keeping notes on my mafia inspired script for the new JLo movie cell 3 which I’m pitting a fictional mobster in a psychotic comatose condition communicating with the grown comatose protagonist from 1st movie & am trying to use historic American mafia films like Gotti & Capone. A gollum like dream sequence of final battle for a prize recounted like rites of passage like a climax that deliberates the protagonist who is betrayed by outraging the victorious Grande who seems indifferent and gold bigging. Interesting character contrast in ecclesiastical positions of judgment with a role playing informal like ultimate finality taking turns under the stream of rain which might be more of the scenery if gags wit JLo which seems clinical and needs freshness because god is gracious. So there is a type of failure for the elective judge to be comatose with the antagonist being in an execution position. The final en banc is when like rapture JLo as Madonna of Christ portrayal from@1st movie makes all things anew in rapture. So the teacher is selling something frozen concentrate in a coma tus state that is pecuniary abd fungible meaning ther is a mine of money at stake in Castaneda expert solvent. So the teacher is selling something frozen concentrate in a coma tus state that is pecuniary abd fungible meaning ther is a mine of money at stake in Castaneda expert insolvent. The little things gaga underage sex worker lure plot line seems interesting as a Caesar finder if lost soles or pulp fiction. What’s at stake here is a consumer rating a sense of justice god is gracious which our expert insolvent can provide but can’t enjoy comatose but the researchers are ethically enjoying the hosting dream eating but can’t provide it grabde can but can also enjoy it. Which is like freak me out Syd because the special Grande order is no obligation to prefer to provide. Which is why the comatose protagonist counters the mobster by adapting to an out freak hosting rating. Because as a lifelong expert insolvent he wins the freak out competition by adaptive responding where the monster just got started. Like a ghost Gotti out of body experience feeling gratified without enjoying another person’s freak. It’s kind of lgbtq friendly. I think it draws parallels to my choking fetish and the prophecy of the COVID virus if choking off the respiratory system from breathing close by someone abd the phenomenon of sexchat masturbation worldwide as a going surrogate. My childhood sibling choking fetish may have had a ghost like effect on my ability for incantation abd to see into the afterlife. Better than sex and adjacent good quality sex life rating. It’s like symbiotic sexuality in that the feeding of the soul feeds the physicality of karmic clinging. What is keeping the soul rooted in the world is the expectation of longing for an orgasm which fuels the orgasms of the living. Ghosts experience orgasms vicariously by te orgasms of others.