From: artb...@unexplainedmysteries.com (Art Bell's Gost)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Subject: They Look Human, They Act Human but THEY???RE NOT HUMAN??? They Are the 'OTHERS???
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 16:43:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Art Bell's Gost - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 16:43 UTC

@COASTTOCOASTAMOFFICIAL Photojournalist and TV news producer Tim
Swartz has investigated various paranormal phenomena and unusual
mysteries. In the latter half, he spoke about his latest work on the
'Others,' beings who "mimic" our appearance but are not human. Swartz
said he first saw the term "mimics of man" in the writings of John
Keel, who argued that such entities may co-exist on our planet,
mingling among us, most likely in large cities, "where the eccentric
and the odd may flourish unhindered." These 'Others' probably have
been with us throughout recorded history, Swartz suggested, and have
been called such things as gods, angels, demons, fairies, and more
recently, extraterrestrials. To learn more about featured guest
speakers on this show please visit -
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2023-03-14-show/ This video
features a promotional trailer from Gaia’s Original Series Beyond
Belief with Gorge Noory https://www.gaia.com/c2cam-noory - look in the
comment section for more from @GaiaVideo and their enormous library of
non-mainstream media! COAST TO COAST AM is Produced and Owned by
Premiere Networks Inc/iHeartMedia 2023 All Rights Reserved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYH4l5xbTKo

--
Art Bell's Ghost