From: artb...@unexplainedmysteries.com (Art Bell's Gost)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Subject: Our Reality is a Projection from 8th Dimension, Controlled by "E8 LATTICE" or Crystal
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 00:58:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Art Bell's Gost - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 00:58 UTC

@COASTTOCOASTAMOFFICIAL Author and intuitive guide Suzanne Ross -
https://suzannerosstranscendence.com/ shared her belief that we live
in a virtual reality and that all things are connected in
consciousness, quantum principles, and space-time. She cited a theory
from theoretical physics that our reality is projected from the 8th
dimension by an "E8 lattice" or crystal. Humans could be considered
"ensouled" avatars inside this reality, she continued, and we can
communicate directly with the source of our creation. We, as
holographic beings, are made up of quantum bits that appear as forms
in our reality, "but our soul is energy...embodied in this holographic
form," she explained. To learn more about featured guest speakers on
this show please visit
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2023-02-28-show/ This video
features a promotional trailer from Gaia’s Original Series Beyond
Belief with Gorge Noory https://www.gaia.com/c2cam-noory - look in the
comment section for more from @GaiaVideo and their enormous library
of non-mainstream media! COAST TO COAST AM is Produced and Owned by
Premiere Networks Inc/iHeartMedia 2023 All Rights Reserved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxAEMxAt9oM

--
Art Bell's Ghost