The price of success in philosophy is triviality. -- C. Glymour.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

SubjectAuthor
* Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIa425couple
`* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIKlaus Schadenfreude
 `* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIBaxter
  +* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIImax headroom
  |`* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIBaxter
  | +- Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIJoe Biden
  | `- Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIKlaus Schadenfreude
  `* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIKlaus Schadenfreude
   +* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIBeamMeUpScotty
   |+- Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIMighty Wannabe's Co-Owner
   |`* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIBaxter
   | `- Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIKlaus Schadenfreude
   +* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIBaxter
   |`- Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIKlaus Schadenfreude
   `* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII -a425couple
    +* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIKlaus Schadenfreude
    |`* Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIa425couple
    | `- Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIIIKlaus Schadenfreude
    `- Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII - FORGERY!!Klaus Schadenfreude

1
Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<178884dc2ac0fc0a$303$1784501$7aa12caf@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3850&group=alt.law-enforcement#3850

Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:02:19 -0400
 by: a425couple - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:02 UTC

Kiev stonewalled Warsaw's probe into missile deaths
26 Sep 2023, 22:13 GMT+10

Despite a lack of cooperation from Kiev, Polish investigators have
confirmed that a missile, resulting in the deaths of two farmers in the
border village of Przewodow in Poland, was fired by Ukrainian forces.
This revelation was reported by the newspaper Rzeczpospolita on Tuesday.

The Polish publication referenced a comprehensive report prepared by
investigators who meticulously examined all available forensic evidence
in the case. A spokesperson for the National Prosecutor's Office
acknowledged the receipt of this classified document.

"We have sent an application for legal assistance to Ukraine, and we are
waiting for a response," the official told the publication.

The tragedy in Przewodow happened last November amid a Russian missile
barrage hitting targets in Western Ukraine. The victims, aged 59 and 60,
were killed after a projectile hit a grain farm.

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky immediately branded the incident a
"Russian missile strike on collective security." Hours later, Warsaw
reported that the weapon was most likely Ukrainian, but the leadership
in Kiev doubled down on claims that Russia fired it.

According to Rzeczpospolita, Polish investigators have successfully
identified the missile responsible as a 5V55 model known to be used in
the Soviet-designed S-300 air defense system. Polish authorities have
also pinpointed the precise location from which this missile originated
in Ukraine. The article points out that, given the interceptor's range,
it is evident that it could not have been launched from any Russian
positions at that particular moment, including those in Belarus.

Sources cited by the newspaper, who are familiar with the investigation,
explained that Kiev was employing a strategy of firing two anti-air
missiles at each incoming target to enhance the likelihood of
interception. However, the experts suggested that, in this particular
case, the projectile in question failed to self-destruct as intended,
contrary to standard protocol.

Senior Ukrainian officials had reportedly expressed their willingness to
collaborate in investigating the incident. Aleksey Danilov, the
secretary of the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council,
asserted that Kiev possessed "evidence of a Russian trace" and offered
to share it with Warsaw.

According to Rzeczpospolita, however, Polish prosecutors declined a
joint investigation and did not permit Ukrainian officials to visit the
site of the strike, citing legal constraints. Instead, they sought
assistance through established bilateral channels, the newspaper reported.

Concluding their report, the publication recalled the tragic incident in
Konstantinovka, a city under Kiev's control in Donbass, where a missile
struck a market, resulting in the deaths of at least 15 civilians.

President Zelensky accused Russia of being responsible for the strike.
Last week, The New York Times published findings suggesting that a
Ukrainian Buk missile was likely responsible for the deaths.

https://www.irishsun.com/news/273979548/kiev-stonewalled-warsaws-probe-into-missile-deaths-media

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<1788851d9f69187a$355$1423060$baa1eca3@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3851&group=alt.law-enforcement#3851

Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:07:00 -0400
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:07 UTC

On 9/26/2023 2:02 PM, a425couple wrote:

> [...]
> asserted that Kiev possessed "evidence of a Russian trace" and offered
> to share it with Warsaw.
>
> According to Rzeczpospolita, however, Polish prosecutors declined a
> joint investigation and did not permit Ukrainian officials to visit
> the site of the strike, citing legal constraints. Instead, they sought
> assistance through established bilateral channels, the newspaper
> reported.
>
> Concluding their report, the publication recalled the tragic incident
> in Konstantinovka, a city under Kiev's control in Donbass, where a
> missile struck a market, resulting in the deaths of at least 15
> civilians.
>
> President Zelensky accused Russia of being responsible for the strike.
> Last week, The New York Times published findings suggesting that a
> Ukrainian Buk missile was likely responsible for the deaths.

We Americans are spending billions of dollars in propping up this evil
Jew clown in Ukraine. LOL

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<uev7ir$2ked1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3852&group=alt.law-enforcement#3852

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:23:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:23 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in

> We Americans are spending billions of dollars in propping up this evil
> Jew clown in Ukraine. LOL

KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<1788868f014a9386$356$1423060$baa1eca3@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3853&group=alt.law-enforcement#3853

Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:33:27 -0400
 by: max headroom - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:33 UTC

On 9/26/2023 2:23 PM, Baxter wrote:
> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote m:
>

>> We Americans are spending billions of dollars in propping up this evil
>> Jew clown in Ukraine. LOL
>>
> KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.

Klaus is telling like it is. That opportunistic Zelensky Jew clown in
Ukraine is a shitfaced evil beggar.

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<5l96hi56kd4mp4tqbjct25bsldbvtv4h08@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3854&group=alt.law-enforcement#3854

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 11:45:14 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:45 UTC

[Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>

>> We Americans are spending billions of dollars in propping up this evil
>> Jew clown in Ukraine. LOL
>>
>KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.

Baxter is too stupid to know he's responding to a forgery.

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<178888562ca479b3$796$1558695$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3856&group=alt.law-enforcement#3856

Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 15:06:02 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 19:06 UTC

On 9/26/2023 2:45 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> [Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>>

>>> We Americans are spending billions of dollars in propping up this evil
>>> Jew clown in Ukraine. LOL
>>>
>> KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>
> I am telling like it is. That opportunistic Zelensky Jew clown in
> Ukraine is a shitfaced evil beggar.

Klaus is correct.

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<2bb6hihsfagf74kfuq56anhmccgl3brnld@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3857&group=alt.law-enforcement#3857

From: Zelensky...@club.org (Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 12:14:22 -0700
 by: Mighty Wannabe' - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 19:14 UTC

[Default] BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> typed:

>On 9/26/2023 2:45 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> Some stupid fucktard wrote in

>>> The inept forger displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>>
>> I am telling like it is. That opportunistic Zelensky Jew clown in
>> Ukraine is a shitfaced evil beggar.
>>

>I am an idiot

Correct.

[This post is a direct and flagrant violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.
Russian Criminal Code (article 280.3)
Code of Administrative Offences (article 20.3. 3)]

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<uevic7$2mdv7$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3858&group=alt.law-enforcement#3858

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 21:27:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 21:27 UTC

max headroom <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> wrote in news:1788868f014a9386$356
$1423060$baa1eca3@news.newsdemon.com:

> On 9/26/2023 2:23 PM, Baxter wrote:
>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote m:
>>

>>> We Americans are spending billions of dollars in propping up this evil
>>> Jew clown in Ukraine. LOL
>>>
>> KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>
> Klaus is telling like it is. That opportunistic Zelensky Jew clown in
> Ukraine is a shitfaced evil beggar.

Another neo-Nazi shouts out.

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<ueviek$2mdv7$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3859&group=alt.law-enforcement#3859

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 21:28:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 21:28 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergent�ter.@gmail.com> wrote in
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:

> [Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>>

>>> We Americans are spending billions of dollars in propping up this evil
>>> Jew clown in Ukraine. LOL
>>>
>>KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>
> Baxter is too stupid to know he's responding to a forgery.

LOL, now KKKlaun wants everyone to believe he didn't actually say what he
actually said.

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<uevih5$2mdv7$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3860&group=alt.law-enforcement#3860

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 21:30:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 21:30 UTC

BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote in

> On 9/26/2023 2:45 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com>
>>> wrote in

>>> KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>>
>> I am telling like it is. That opportunistic Zelensky Jew clown in
>> Ukraine is a shitfaced evil beggar.
>>

> Klaus is correct.

Another neo-Nazi shout out. After KKKlaun denies he said that.

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII - FORGERY!!

<M9IQM.158689$noZ7.67875@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3861&group=alt.law-enforcement#3861

FORGERY!!
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:36:43 -0700
 by: a425couple - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 21:36 UTC

On 9/26/23 11:45, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> [Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>>

>>> We Americans are spending billions of dollars in propping up this evil
>>> Jew clown in Ukraine. LOL
>>>
>> KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>
> Baxter is too stupid to know he's responding to a forgery.

Klaus, what are you saying is a forgery??

Strange, strange world we live in. This morning, I read the newspaper,
read most of the Google news stories, walked the dogs, then went out
to a local "Heros Cafe" (once a month meeting for US military Veterans).
I was out of the house, and away from my computers from 9:15 AM until
12:15PM. Came home, took a rest, then looked at the newsgroups.

What is this. I did not send this message,
"Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII"

It sure says it is from me. It goes to newsgroups I send to.
It is not in my list of sent messages.
What is going on?

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<178893c1f75acd8b$5891$1506599$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3862&group=alt.law-enforcement#3862

Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:35:19 -0400
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 22:35 UTC

On 9/26/2023 5:36 PM, a425couple wrote:
> On 9/26/23 11:45, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> [Default]  Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>>
>> Baxter is too stupid to know he's responding to a forgery.
>
> Klaus,  what are you saying is a forgery??
>
> Strange, strange world we live in.  This morning, I read the newspaper,
> read most of the Google news stories, walked the dogs, then went out
> to a local "Heros Cafe" (once a month meeting for US military Veterans).
> I was out of the house, and away from my computers from 9:15 AM until
> 12:15PM.  Came home, took a rest, then looked at the newsgroups.
>
> What is this.  I did not send this message,
> "Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII"
>
> It sure says it is from me.  It goes to newsgroups I send to.
> It is not in my list of sent messages.
> What is going on?

You hit the bong too early in the morning and too often?

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<uevpi9$3gv$1@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3864&group=alt.law-enforcement#3864

From: senator...@apple.com (Joe Biden)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:30:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Joe Biden - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:30 UTC

On 26 Sep 2023, Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> posted some

> max headroom <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> wrote in
> news:1788868f014a9386$356 $1423060$baa1eca3@news.newsdemon.com:
>
>> On 9/26/2023 2:23 PM, Baxter wrote:
>>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote
>>> m:

>>> KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>>
>> Klaus is telling like it is. That opportunistic Zelensky Jew clown in
>> Ukraine is a shitfaced evil beggar.
>>
> Another neo-Nazi shouts out.

That's right by golly! I knew every neo-Nazi in the U.S. Senate and gave
them a list of all the Jews in Delaware.

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<8vq6hi94lvpna3a3ldlf5apnlp0h84gfo5@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3865&group=alt.law-enforcement#3865

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 16:41:13 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:41 UTC

[Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:

>BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-SURE@idiocracy.gov> wrote in
>
>> On 9/26/2023 2:45 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:

>>> I am telling like it is. That opportunistic Zelensky Jew clown in
>>> Ukraine is a shitfaced evil beggar.
>>>

>> Klaus is correct.
>>
>Another neo-Nazi shout out. After KKKlaun denies he said that.

"Computer Expert" Baxter is so fucking stupid he can't tell which
posts are mine. Of course, nobody forges him, because nobody wants to
look that stupid.

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<u0r6hi1t1vq0igttjrl6r161i5br727qta@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3866&group=alt.law-enforcement#3866

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 16:42:04 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:42 UTC

[Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote in
>@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in

>>>KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>>
>> Baxter is too stupid to know he's responding to a forgery.
>>

>LOL, now KKKlaun wants everyone to believe he didn't actually say what he
>actually said.

No, I want EVERYONE to know what I say.

Too bad you're too fucking stupid to think that was me.

But, as I've relentlessly proven-- you're easy to fool

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<7aKQM.253393$2ph4.164359@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3867&group=alt.law-enforcement#3867

Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 16:53:39 -0700
 by: a425couple - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:53 UTC

On 9/26/23 15:35, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On 9/26/2023 5:36 PM, a425couple wrote:
>> On 9/26/23 11:45, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> [Default]  Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:

>>> Baxter is too stupid to know he's responding to a forgery.
>>
>> Klaus,  what are you saying is a forgery??
>>
>> Strange, strange world we live in.  This morning, I read the newspaper,
>> read most of the Google news stories, walked the dogs, then went out
>> to a local "Heros Cafe" (once a month meeting for US military Veterans).
>> I was out of the house, and away from my computers from 9:15 AM until
>> 12:15PM.  Came home, took a rest, then looked at the newsgroups.
>>
>> What is this.  I did not send this message,
>> "Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII"
>>
>> It sure says it is from me.  It goes to newsgroups I send to.
>> It is not in my list of sent messages.
>> What is going on?
>>

> You hit the bong too early in the morning and too often?

No Klaus.
Did you fail to read where I said "It is not in my list of sent messages."
I know where I was this morning, and plenty of witnesses.

You failed to answer my question.
"Klaus, what are you saying is a forgery??"

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<utr6hihc64mllo176ut2s28rsi4ch6dv30@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3868&group=alt.law-enforcement#3868

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 16:57:17 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:57 UTC

[Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:

>max headroom <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> wrote in news:1788868f014a9386$356
>$1423060$baa1eca3@news.newsdemon.com:

>>> KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>>
>> Klaus is telling like it is. That opportunistic Zelensky Jew clown in
>> Ukraine is a shitfaced evil beggar.
>>
>Another neo-Nazi shouts out.

And Baxter ignorantly responds to ANOTHER forgery.

What a dumb fuck Baxter is!

LOL!!!!

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII - FORGERY!!

<10s6hid5cl1gut0fd320ok5ptl6jidid2a@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3869&group=alt.law-enforcement#3869

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!news.mixmin.net!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!tr1.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.22.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII - FORGERY!!
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 16:58:10 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:58 UTC

[Default] a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> typed:

>On 9/26/23 11:45, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> KKKlaun displays his hateful Neo-Nazi depravity.
>>
>> Baxter is too stupid to know he's responding to a forgery.
>
>Klaus, what are you saying is a forgery??

The forged message, dipshit.

Re: Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII

<o1s6hih06kg2omth4ucupbl2jfsqjsd1bo@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3870&group=alt.law-enforcement#3870

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,seattle.politics,ca.politics,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 16:59:26 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:59 UTC

[Default] a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> typed:

>On 9/26/23 15:35, Klaus Schadenfreude didn't write:

>>> Klaus,  what are you saying is a forgery??
>>>
>>> Strange, strange world we live in.  This morning, I read the newspaper,
>>> read most of the Google news stories, walked the dogs, then went out
>>> to a local "Heros Cafe" (once a month meeting for US military Veterans).
>>> I was out of the house, and away from my computers from 9:15 AM until
>>> 12:15PM.  Came home, took a rest, then looked at the newsgroups.
>>>
>>> What is this.  I did not send this message,
>>> "Ukraine's Zelensky Fired Missile Into Poland to Spark WWIII"
>>>
>>> It sure says it is from me.  It goes to newsgroups I send to.
>>> It is not in my list of sent messages.
>>> What is going on?
>>>

>> You hit the bong too early in the morning and too often?
>
>No Klaus.
>Did you fail to read where I said "It is not in my list of sent messages."
>I know where I was this morning, and plenty of witnesses.

You're responding to a forger, dipshit.