Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.history,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: 68hx.1...@g5t8x.net (68hx.1806)
Subject: Thought He Was Nuts for Putin Interview ? Tuck Now Sez UFO Pilots are
"Spiritual Angels"
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:16:42 -0400
 by: 68hx.1806 - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:16 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13329315/Tucker-Carlson-UFO-spiritual-angels-demons-Bible-Joe-Rogan.html

Tucker Carlson says UFOs are piloted by 'spiritual entities'
with bases 'under the ocean and the ground'

UFOs and their pilots might not be 'extra-terrestrials' from
a distant planet at all, but 'spiritual entities' who have
inhabited Earth for as long as humanity itself.

At least, that's the 'supernatural' theory Fox News vet and
one-time MSNBC host Tucker Carlson put forward this week on
comedian Joe Rogan's podcast

'There's a ton of evidence that they're under the ocean
and under the ground,' Carlson told Rogan's listeners during
the show's usual, sprawling, three-hour-long chat format,
adding: 'They've been here for a long time.'

.. . .

Well ................ "UFO"-lookin' things DO appear
in various histories going back at least 2500 years.
Of course the ability of people to remotely eval WHAT
they were seeing Way Back When probably wasn't great.
You could be a Fire God just by flickin' yer Bic
in those days.

IF there are UFO People it's clear they don't really
want to associate with us. At best they're making a
reality series called "See The Stupid Humans" given
the increased instances of seeing such things during
wars.

Our ability to see the planet in high detail these
days makes it increasingly unlikely that the UFO
People are *hiding* anywhere - or exist AT ALL.
We monitor space, air, land and deep sea all the
time by many means just because we're paranoid
about Other Humans.

As such, whether they perhaps exist, or not, seems
to be irrelevant due to non-contact.

Oh, and do you think alien spaceships would be
built SO crappy that they'd be crashing all of
the time ? Space-Yugo's ???

Re: Thought He Was Nuts for Putin Interview ? Tuck Now Sez UFO Pilots are "Spiritual Angels"

<20240420121429.03a52cf0@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38496&group=alt.politics#38496

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Lil-man-ball)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.history,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Subject: Re: Thought He Was Nuts for Putin Interview ? Tuck Now Sez UFO
Pilots are "Spiritual Angels"
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:14:29 -0600
 by: Lil-man-ball - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 18:14 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:16:42 -0400
"68hx.1806" <68hx.1805@g5t8x.net> wrote:

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13329315/Tucker-Carlson-UFO-spiritual-angels-demons-Bible-Joe-Rogan.html
>
> Tucker Carlson says UFOs are piloted by 'spiritual entities'
> with bases 'under the ocean and the ground'
>
> UFOs and their pilots might not be 'extra-terrestrials' from
> a distant planet at all, but 'spiritual entities' who have
> inhabited Earth for as long as humanity itself.
>
> At least, that's the 'supernatural' theory Fox News vet and
> one-time MSNBC host Tucker Carlson put forward this week on
> comedian Joe Rogan's podcast
>
> 'There's a ton of evidence that they're under the ocean
> and under the ground,' Carlson told Rogan's listeners during
> the show's usual, sprawling, three-hour-long chat format,
> adding: 'They've been here for a long time.'
>
> . . .
>
> Well ................ "UFO"-lookin' things DO appear
> in various histories going back at least 2500 years.
> Of course the ability of people to remotely eval WHAT
> they were seeing Way Back When probably wasn't great.
> You could be a Fire God just by flickin' yer Bic
> in those days.
>
> IF there are UFO People it's clear they don't really
> want to associate with us. At best they're making a
> reality series called "See The Stupid Humans" given
> the increased instances of seeing such things during
> wars.
>
> Our ability to see the planet in high detail these
> days makes it increasingly unlikely that the UFO
> People are *hiding* anywhere - or exist AT ALL.
> We monitor space, air, land and deep sea all the
> time by many means just because we're paranoid
> about Other Humans.
>
> As such, whether they perhaps exist, or not, seems
> to be irrelevant due to non-contact.
>
> Oh, and do you think alien spaceships would be
> built SO crappy that they'd be crashing all of
> the time ? Space-Yugo's ???

+1

camo technology for reals