Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.defense,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.elections
From: 68hx.1...@g5t8x.net (68hx.1806)
Subject: Iran is PISS-ANT, Russia is SERIOUS - So Why $$$ For Israel but NOT
Ukraine ?
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:01:07 -0400
 by: 68hx.1806 - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 04:01 UTC

What the title said !

Iran is an ANNOYANCE - mostly small-time. Yet the West
heaps money and supplies on Israel with hardly a question.

RUSSIA remains a SERIOUS threat, huge army, dictator,
gigantic nuclear force, self-admitted mission to take
Europe and beyond.

Yet even today I heard some moron going on and on
on BBC saying how Ukraine should just cede a big
chunk of territory to Russia - and cede any future
chunks Russia might want. Oh, we can TRUST Russia,
right ???

Hell NO !!!

What Putin, and likely successors, can win by arms
they will seek to win ELSEWHERE. Just keep it going
for a little while until the West gets tired ... then
it's THEIRS. We KNOW they want back the Baltics, maybe
a good chunk of Poland too, Finland. They can bully/bribe
their old East Euro satellites.

The STALL in arms for Ukraine is now a DEBACLE. Seems
everyone wants to just FORGET Ukraine ... let's dote
on Israel. Sorry, but Israel is a fortress, secure.
Ukraine is an open wound with vast numbers dying
every day - blood and fire, the Real Deal.

Oh well, let's see the ENTIRE pop of Ukraine walk
into western Europe ... that should be interesting.
Let's hope they don't forget to leave scorched
earth behind when they leave so Russia will inherit
nothing but a wasteland for all its trouble. And
don't bother asking them to defend Poland or Finland
or Germany either ... screwed 'em once .......

Look folks, every dollar/franc/mark spent in Ukraine
is THE BEST MONEY WE'VE EVER SPENT.

Re: Iran is PISS-ANT, Russia is SERIOUS - So Why $$$ For Israel but NOT Ukraine ?

<20240420111555.22342b29@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38490&group=alt.politics#38490

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Lil-man-ball)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.defense,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.elections
Subject: Re: Iran is PISS-ANT, Russia is SERIOUS - So Why $$$ For Israel but
NOT Ukraine ?
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:15:55 -0600
 by: Lil-man-ball - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:15 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:01:07 -0400
"68hx.1806" <68hx.1805@g5t8x.net> wrote:

> Look folks, every dollar/franc/mark spent in Ukraine
> is THE BEST MONEY WE'VE EVER SPENT.

No.

It fuels the Euro-bankster/Soros agenda:

https://tass.com/world/1714983

Soros family makes deal with Kiev to use Ukrainian land as toxic waste dump — journalist
"This agreement authorizes the disposal of chemical waste from
companies linked with financier George Soros in the black soil of
Ukraine," he said

https://magyarnemzet.hu/english/2023/11/george-soros-son-holds-talks-in-ukraine

In an earlier interview, Larry Fink, chairman and CEO of BlackRock, revealed that as one of the largest money-management firms in the world, they have been working for a long time to be able to take a role in Ukraine after the war. And the Ukraine they envision is not just any society but an "open society".

"We've been hired by the Ukrainian government to help them build a
reconstruction fund. We have a whole team, they're tasked in building
up the team, making sure that we have the organizational structure in
place. We're going to help them hire the right team so that Ukraine
will be a great place for public money to help restore it. What I told
President Zelensky is that our job is to make sure that opportunities
for private capital can come to Ukraine and we get in a fair and just
return, and he agreed on that. He agreed on the role of capitalism in
his country.

#####HARD PASS#######