Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.elections
From: 68hx.1...@g5t8x.net (68hx.1806)
Subject: Chris Cuomo Goes After Political Extremism/Lies/Agiprop
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:25:32 -0400
 by: 68hx.1806 - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 03:25 UTC

NewNation Live :

Chris Cuomo actually goes AFTER the phenom of
people's politics creating The Horrible Evil
Demonic ENEMY out of "the other side" where
anywhere ELSE in life it never goes that far.
No Truth in politics - just Power and Advantage.
Machiavelli still rules supreme.

I get the hint that in the USA and beyond,
everybody is getting TIRED of all the political
extremism. It fixes nothing, destroys all.

Hmmm ... how many bimbos did JFK pay off ???
LBJ was a horny dog too. Nobody's heard about
Obama, yet.

Re: Chris Cuomo Goes After Political Extremism/Lies/Agiprop

<20240420111243.69a4aefd@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38488&group=alt.politics#38488

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Lil-man-ball)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,alt.elections
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:12:43 -0600
 by: Lil-man-ball - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:12 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:25:32 -0400
"68hx.1806" <68hx.1805@g5t8x.net> wrote:

> NewNation Live :
>
> Chris Cuomo actually goes AFTER the phenom of
> people's politics creating The Horrible Evil
> Demonic ENEMY out of "the other side" where
> anywhere ELSE in life it never goes that far.
> No Truth in politics - just Power and Advantage.
> Machiavelli still rules supreme.
>
> I get the hint that in the USA and beyond,
> everybody is getting TIRED of all the political
> extremism. It fixes nothing, destroys all.
>
> Hmmm ... how many bimbos did JFK pay off ???
> LBJ was a horny dog too. Nobody's heard about
> Obama, yet.

Oh a bit they have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OVdW8yzJq4
Exposing Barack Obama's Secret Gay Lover | Out & About Ep. 197

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/barack-obama-gay-hustler_n_4242447
Obama was not only active within the gay community, but also a heavy cocaine user during his years in Hawaii.

"He always portrayed himself as a foreign student," Pope said. "Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that's how he was procuring his cocaine."

She then notes, "In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that's how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase."

Pope, of course, isn't the first conservative voice to make such claims about the president's personal life. In May, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire implied Obama was "openly gay" or "better yet, openly bisexual" in a News With Views broadcast, nothing that the president's "face seems to really light up when he begins to talk about the gay agenda."

In fall 2012, gossip columnist turned Tea Party author Jerome Corsi
alleged that the president had been actively involved in Chicago's gay
bar and bathhouse scene.