From: jdyou...@ymail.com (J D Young)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Trumpswab Sets Himself on Fire Near Courthouse Where Trump Is on Trial
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:20:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: J D Young - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:20 UTC

On 19 Apr 2024, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com> posted some

> Onlookers screamed as fire engulfed the young man, who had thrown
> pamphlets in the air before he set himself aflame. A police officer
> tried to extinguish the flames before the man was taken away in an
> ambulance.

So what?

Re: Trumpswab Sets Himself on Fire Near Courthouse Where Trump Is on Trial

<20240419132438.2f03dc9d@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38450&group=alt.politics#38450

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Lil-man-ball)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Trumpswab Sets Himself on Fire Near Courthouse Where Trump Is
on Trial
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:24:38 -0600
 by: Lil-man-ball - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:24 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:20:08 -0000 (UTC)
J D Young <jdyoung2@ymail.com> wrote:

> On 19 Apr 2024, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com> posted some
>
> > Onlookers screamed as fire engulfed the young man, who had thrown
> > pamphlets in the air before he set himself aflame. A police officer
> > tried to extinguish the flames before the man was taken away in an
> > ambulance.
>
> So what?

Like they're used to messy sidewalks already...

Re: Trumpswab Sets Himself on Fire Near Courthouse Where Trump Is on Trial

<uvuhld$ett$4@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38457&group=alt.politics#38457

From: jdyou...@ymail.com (J D Young)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,talk.politics.guns
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:45:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: J D Young - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:45 UTC

> On 4/19/2024 12:20 PM, J D Young wrote:
>> On 19 Apr 2024, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com> posted some
>>
>>> Onlookers screamed as fire engulfed the young man, who had thrown
>>> pamphlets in the air before he set himself aflame. A police officer
>>> tried to extinguish the flames before the man was taken away in an
>>> ambulance.
>>
>> So what?
>
> So we see the utter futility and uselessness of Trumpswabs.
>
> The French have a terrific word for uselessness: "inutile." It means
> "not utile," where utile means useful, having utility. Utile is even a
> word in English, although it is archaic and quite rare. Inutile just
> has a great ring to it. When a French speaker says that someone or
> something is inutile, there's a good amount of sneering in the word.
>
> Trumpswabs are completely inutile.

They also have a word for Democrat pussies who enforce laws on their own
citizens, but not those invading their country, "se rendre".

Re: Trumpswab Sets Himself on Fire Near Courthouse Where Trump Is on Trial

<20240419135208.09071386@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38458&group=alt.politics#38458

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Lil-man-ball)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,talk.politics.guns
on Trial
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:52:08 -0600
 by: Lil-man-ball - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:52 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:45:50 -0000 (UTC)
J D Young <jdyoung2@ymail.com> wrote:

> On 19 Apr 2024, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com> posted some
>
> > On 4/19/2024 12:20 PM, J D Young wrote:
> >> On 19 Apr 2024, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com> posted some

> >> So what?
> >
> > So we see the utter futility and uselessness of Trumpswabs.
> >
> > The French have a terrific word for uselessness: "inutile." It means
> > "not utile," where utile means useful, having utility. Utile is
> > even a word in English, although it is archaic and quite rare.
> > Inutile just has a great ring to it. When a French speaker says
> > that someone or something is inutile, there's a good amount of
> > sneering in the word.
> >
> > Trumpswabs are completely inutile.
>
> They also have a word for Democrat pussies who enforce laws on their
> own citizens, but not those invading their country, "se rendre".

+1!