From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: alt.radio.talk,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,israel.general
Subject: On Monday's Mark Levin Show
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 21:05:00 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:05 UTC

On Monday�s Mark Levin Show, President Biden empowered Iran to attack Israel
over the weekend. This is Biden�s proxy war against Israel, whether he knows
it or not. Iranian attack would have never had happened if Donald Trump were
president. This attack is because of Biden, Antony Blinken, and Jake
Sullivan. Mark Levin took to social media to post this from Israel, �It is
Biden and Blinken who are impulsive, ignorant, reckless, incompetent, and
dangerous. It is they who�ve abandoned a rational and prudent foreign policy
in pursuit of incoherent and ideologically driven utopian ambitions. And it
is they who�ve escalated military conflict on multiple continents. For them,
there is no good or evil, right or wrong. Hence, they fund Iran and threaten
Israel. They seek Netanyahu�s ouster and the ayatollah�s approval.� Also,
today we saw the beginning which could be the end of our basic system of
justice. All the Democrats and their media wanted was this headline � Donald
Trump, the first president ever to face criminal charges. The only
appropriate response to the use of our court system as a political weapon is
to use these weapons against them.

Re: On Monday's Mark Levin Show

<uvprev$1sqnr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38343&group=alt.politics#38343

From: T.Ba...@therehere.org (TruthBarker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,israel.general
Subject: Re: On Monday's Mark Levin Show
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 22:02:23 -0300
 by: TruthBarker - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 01:02 UTC

THIS NASTY JEW WILL NOT REPLACE US

This nasty jew should be replaced, he loves israel more than America.
There is something very wrong with his eyes.