Reading is thinking with someone else's head instead of one's own.

interests / alt.politics / Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

SubjectAuthor
* Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were PrUbiquitous
+* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerJohn Doe
|+* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerNoBody
||+* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerJohn Doe
|||+- Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerGovernor Swill
|||`* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerNoBody
||| `- Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerNoBody
||+* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerMax Boot
|||`- Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerLil-man-ball
||`- Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerNoBody
|`- Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerUbiquitous
+* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerNoBody
|`- Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerUbiquitous
`* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerOrigInfoJunkie
   +* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerLittle@man.Ball
   |`* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerJohn Doe
   | +* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerLittle@man.Ball
   | |`* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerJohn Doe
   | | `* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerLittle@man.Ball
   | |  `* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerJohn Doe
   | |   `- Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerGovernor Swill
   | `- Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerLittle@man.Ball
   +* Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerGovernor Swill
   |`- Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerLittle@man.Ball
   `- Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I WerUbiquitous

Pages:12
Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<20240417-120505.737.0@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38304&group=alt.politics#38304

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 21:05:05 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:05 UTC

Shortly after Iran launched a massive attack on Israel firing missiles �
along with hundreds of suicide drones � at the U.S. ally, former President
Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social that the attack would�ve never happened
under his leadership.

�ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK! This should never have been allowed to happen � This
would NEVER have happened if I were President!� said Trump.

Trump also slammed President Joe Biden, who returned to the White House from
his Rehoboth, Delaware, beach home on Saturday to �consult with his national
security team about events in the Middle East.�

�AFTER READING MY TRUTH, BIDEN�S HANDLERS CONVINCED HIM NOT TO RELEASE HIS
TAPED SPEECH ON ISRAEL,� Trump wrote. �HE�LL NOW ATTEMPT TO DO IT LIVE,
PROBABLY TOMORROW. HE DOESN�T WANT TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE, WITH THE CORVETTE, IN
DELAWARE!!!�

Trump followed up with another post, writing, �AMERICA SUPPORTS ISRAEL!�

Biden said on Friday that he expected Iran to attack America�s Middle East
ally �sooner, rather than later,� and then he simply warned Iran, �Don�t.�

�We are devoted to the defense of Israel. We will support Israel. We will
help defend Israel and Iran will not succeed,� the president added.

On Saturday, Iran began its attack on Israel by launching up to 500 suicide
drones with Iran�s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), saying in a
statement, �The aerospace unit of the Revolutionary Guards has attacked
targets in Israel with dozens of drones and missiles in reaction to the
Zionist regime�s crimes, including the attack on the consulate section of
Iran�s embassy in Damascus and martyring our commanders and military advisers
in Syria.�

Later in the day, Iran � the world�s largest state sponsor of terrorism �
claimed it had launched ballistic and cruise missiles at Israel, which can
reach the country much faster than drones.

Soon after President Biden stepped foot in the White House in 2021, his
administration began working on a new Iran nuclear deal after Trump had
pulled the U.S. out of the Obama administration�s deal in 2018. Biden also
pushed to unfreeze $6 billion for Iran last year in a prisoner exchange, and
in November, the Biden administration allowed Iran to have access to $10
billion in electricity revenues � even after Iran had celebrated Hamas�
brutal attack on Israel on October 7.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<R0TTN.522865$gq2.114630@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38321&group=alt.politics#38321

Subject: Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have
Happened If I Were President!"
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:45:35 -0600
 by: John Doe - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:45 UTC

On 4/16/2024 7:05 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Shortly after Iran launched a massive attack on Israel firing missiles —
> along with hundreds of suicide drones — at the U.S. ally, former President
> Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social that the attack would’ve never happened
> under his leadership.
>
> “ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK! This should never have been allowed to happen – This
> would NEVER have happened if I were President!” said Trump.
>
> Trump also slammed President Joe Biden, who returned to the White House from
> his Rehoboth, Delaware, beach home on Saturday to “consult with his national
> security team about events in the Middle East.”
>
> “AFTER READING MY TRUTH, BIDEN’S HANDLERS CONVINCED HIM NOT TO RELEASE HIS
> TAPED SPEECH ON ISRAEL,” Trump wrote. “HE’LL NOW ATTEMPT TO DO IT LIVE,
> PROBABLY TOMORROW. HE DOESN’T WANT TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE, WITH THE CORVETTE, IN
> DELAWARE!!!”
>
> Trump followed up with another post, writing, “AMERICA SUPPORTS ISRAEL!”
>
> Biden said on Friday that he expected Iran to attack America’s Middle East
> ally “sooner, rather than later,” and then he simply warned Iran, “Don’t.”
>
> “We are devoted to the defense of Israel. We will support Israel. We will
> help defend Israel and Iran will not succeed,” the president added.
>
> On Saturday, Iran began its attack on Israel by launching up to 500 suicide
> drones with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), saying in a
> statement, “The aerospace unit of the Revolutionary Guards has attacked
> targets in Israel with dozens of drones and missiles in reaction to the
> Zionist regime’s crimes, including the attack on the consulate section of
> Iran’s embassy in Damascus and martyring our commanders and military advisers
> in Syria.”
>
> Later in the day, Iran — the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism —
> claimed it had launched ballistic and cruise missiles at Israel, which can
> reach the country much faster than drones.
>
> Soon after President Biden stepped foot in the White House in 2021, his
> administration began working on a new Iran nuclear deal after Trump had
> pulled the U.S. out of the Obama administration’s deal in 2018. Biden also
> pushed to unfreeze $6 billion for Iran last year in a prisoner exchange, and
> in November, the Biden administration allowed Iran to have access to $10
> billion in electricity revenues — even after Iran had celebrated Hamas’
> brutal attack on Israel on October 7.
>
> --

Trump is so full of it, as usual. Under Trump we had to resort to using
refrigerator trucks as temporary morgues.

Under Trump they gave "the haves" a permanent tax break, further
widening the gap between them and the "have nots"

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<9fv12j9cl8jtbr35uh3brusas5eg196fg9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38357&group=alt.politics#38357

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:05:41 -0400
 by: NoBody - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:05 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 21:05:05 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>Shortly after Iran launched a massive attack on Israel firing missiles —
>along with hundreds of suicide drones — at the U.S. ally, former President
>Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social that the attack would’ve never happened
>under his leadership.
>
>“ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK! This should never have been allowed to happen – This
>would NEVER have happened if I were President!” said Trump.

Joe Biden will be the end of America as we know it.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<clv12jhtbpg1l9qpg5ejam3t5u8jn3dd2o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38358&group=alt.politics#38358

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:09:13 -0400
 by: NoBody - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:09 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:45:35 -0600, John Doe <NoOne@private.corp>
wrote:

>On 4/16/2024 7:05 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> Shortly after Iran launched a massive attack on Israel firing missiles —
>> along with hundreds of suicide drones — at the U.S. ally, former President
>> Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social that the attack would’ve never happened
>> under his leadership.
>>
>> “ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK! This should never have been allowed to happen – This
>> would NEVER have happened if I were President!” said Trump.
>>
>> Trump also slammed President Joe Biden, who returned to the White House from
>> his Rehoboth, Delaware, beach home on Saturday to “consult with his national
>> security team about events in the Middle East.”
>>
>> “AFTER READING MY TRUTH, BIDEN’S HANDLERS CONVINCED HIM NOT TO RELEASE HIS
>> TAPED SPEECH ON ISRAEL,” Trump wrote. “HE’LL NOW ATTEMPT TO DO IT LIVE,
>> PROBABLY TOMORROW. HE DOESN’T WANT TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE, WITH THE CORVETTE, IN
>> DELAWARE!!!”
>>
>> Trump followed up with another post, writing, “AMERICA SUPPORTS ISRAEL!”
>>
>> Biden said on Friday that he expected Iran to attack America’s Middle East
>> ally “sooner, rather than later,” and then he simply warned Iran, “Don’t.”
>>
>> “We are devoted to the defense of Israel. We will support Israel. We will
>> help defend Israel and Iran will not succeed,” the president added.
>>
>> On Saturday, Iran began its attack on Israel by launching up to 500 suicide
>> drones with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), saying in a
>> statement, “The aerospace unit of the Revolutionary Guards has attacked
>> targets in Israel with dozens of drones and missiles in reaction to the
>> Zionist regime’s crimes, including the attack on the consulate section of
>> Iran’s embassy in Damascus and martyring our commanders and military advisers
>> in Syria.”
>>
>> Later in the day, Iran — the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism —
>> claimed it had launched ballistic and cruise missiles at Israel, which can
>> reach the country much faster than drones.
>>
>> Soon after President Biden stepped foot in the White House in 2021, his
>> administration began working on a new Iran nuclear deal after Trump had
>> pulled the U.S. out of the Obama administration’s deal in 2018. Biden also
>> pushed to unfreeze $6 billion for Iran last year in a prisoner exchange, and
>> in November, the Biden administration allowed Iran to have access to $10
>> billion in electricity revenues — even after Iran had celebrated Hamas’
>> brutal attack on Israel on October 7.
>>
>> --
>
>Trump is so full of it, as usual. Under Trump we had to resort to using
>refrigerator trucks as temporary morgues.

Please cite in detail. Oh BTW it was China that produced Covid which
killed many people across that world. You going to blame Trump for
that too?

>Under Trump they gave "the haves" a permanent tax break, further
>widening the gap between them and the "have nots"

You don't seriously believe that inflation under Biden has widened
that gap to new highs?

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<oR9UN.19767053$ee1.19069265@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38363&group=alt.politics#38363

Happened If I Were President!"
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 08:10:27 -0600
 by: John Doe - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:10 UTC

On 4/18/2024 5:09 AM, NoBody wrote:
> [...]
>>> pulled the U.S. out of the Obama administration’s deal in 2018. Biden also
>>> pushed to unfreeze $6 billion for Iran last year in a prisoner exchange, and
>>> in November, the Biden administration allowed Iran to have access to $10
>>> billion in electricity revenues — even after Iran had celebrated Hamas’
>>> brutal attack on Israel on October 7.
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> Trump is so full of it, as usual. Under Trump we had to resort to using
>> refrigerator trucks as temporary morgues.
>
> Please cite in detail. Oh BTW it was China that produced Covid which
> killed many people across that world. You going to blame Trump for
> that too?
>

>> Under Trump they gave "the haves" a permanent tax break, further
>> widening the gap between them and the "have nots"
>>

> You don't seriously believe that inflation under Biden has widened

Be serious. Most nations are undergoing inflation thanks to remaining
pandemic shortages and disruptions. Trump made that even worse in the
USA by bungling response.

Sure, inflation is tougher on the poor, but deliberate tax policy
changes to benefit the ultra-rich was not at all an accident.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<pT9UN.15412$8tL7.2019@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38364&group=alt.politics#38364

From: max.b...@lathymes.com (Max Boot)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:12:37 -0700
 by: Max Boot - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:12 UTC

On 4/18/2024 4:09 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:45:35 -0600, John Doe <NoOne@private.corp>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/16/2024 7:05 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>>> Shortly after Iran launched a massive attack on Israel firing missiles —
>>> along with hundreds of suicide drones — at the U.S. ally, former President
>>> Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social that the attack would’ve never happened
>>> under his leadership.
>>>
>>> “ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK! This should never have been allowed to happen – This
>>> would NEVER have happened if I were President!” said Trump.
>>>
>>> Trump also slammed President Joe Biden, who returned to the White House from
>>> his Rehoboth, Delaware, beach home on Saturday to “consult with his national
>>> security team about events in the Middle East.”
>>>
>>> “AFTER READING MY TRUTH, BIDEN’S HANDLERS CONVINCED HIM NOT TO RELEASE HIS
>>> TAPED SPEECH ON ISRAEL,” Trump wrote. “HE’LL NOW ATTEMPT TO DO IT LIVE,
>>> PROBABLY TOMORROW. HE DOESN’T WANT TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE, WITH THE CORVETTE, IN
>>> DELAWARE!!!”
>>>
>>> Trump followed up with another post, writing, “AMERICA SUPPORTS ISRAEL!”
>>>
>>> Biden said on Friday that he expected Iran to attack America’s Middle East
>>> ally “sooner, rather than later,” and then he simply warned Iran, “Don’t.”
>>>
>>> “We are devoted to the defense of Israel. We will support Israel. We will
>>> help defend Israel and Iran will not succeed,” the president added.
>>>
>>> On Saturday, Iran began its attack on Israel by launching up to 500 suicide
>>> drones with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), saying in a
>>> statement, “The aerospace unit of the Revolutionary Guards has attacked
>>> targets in Israel with dozens of drones and missiles in reaction to the
>>> Zionist regime’s crimes, including the attack on the consulate section of
>>> Iran’s embassy in Damascus and martyring our commanders and military advisers
>>> in Syria.”
>>>
>>> Later in the day, Iran — the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism —
>>> claimed it had launched ballistic and cruise missiles at Israel, which can
>>> reach the country much faster than drones.
>>>
>>> Soon after President Biden stepped foot in the White House in 2021, his
>>> administration began working on a new Iran nuclear deal after Trump had
>>> pulled the U.S. out of the Obama administration’s deal in 2018. Biden also
>>> pushed to unfreeze $6 billion for Iran last year in a prisoner exchange, and
>>> in November, the Biden administration allowed Iran to have access to $10
>>> billion in electricity revenues — even after Iran had celebrated Hamas’
>>> brutal attack on Israel on October 7.
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> Trump is so full of it, as usual. Under Trump we had to resort to using
>> refrigerator trucks as temporary morgues.
>
> Please cite in detail. Oh BTW it was China that produced Covid

China did not "produce" COVID

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" – Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<mnaUN.212$ETf1.90@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38365&group=alt.politics#38365

Subject: Re:_Trump_Reacts_To_Iran's_Attack_On_Israel:_"Wou
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
From: bondr...@att.net (OrigInfoJunkie)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:46:42 -0700
 by: OrigInfoJunkie - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:46 UTC

On 4/16/2024 6:05 PM, Ubiquitous, subhuman Nazi filth, lied:

> Shortly after Iran launched a massive attack on Israel firing missiles —
> along with hundreds of suicide drones — at the U.S. ally, former President
> Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social that the attack would’ve never happened
> under his leadership.

He's full of shit, of course. Trump ran his ugly yap (he really has an ugly
mouth) about being tough on Iran, he would not have done or been able to do
anything preventive to keep Iran from attacking Israel.

Trump is full of shit. He is always full of shit.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<pao22j1ce5omn25pc3n5i6i0u44qhhf2m3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38376&group=alt.politics#38376

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:09:07 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 18:09 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 08:10:27 -0600, John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:

>On 4/18/2024 5:09 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:45:35 -0600, John Doe <NoOne@private.corp>
>> wrote:

>>> Trump is so full of it, as usual. Under Trump we had to resort to using
>>> refrigerator trucks as temporary morgues.
>>
>> Please cite in detail. Oh BTW it was China that produced Covid which
>> killed many people across that world. You going to blame Trump for
>> that too?
>>

>>> Under Trump they gave "the haves" a permanent tax break, further
>>> widening the gap between them and the "have nots"
>>>

>> You don't seriously believe that inflation under Biden has widened
>> that gap to new highs?
>>>>

>Be serious. Most nations are undergoing inflation thanks to remaining
>pandemic shortages and disruptions. Trump made that even worse in the
>USA by bungling response.
>
>Sure, inflation is tougher on the poor, but deliberate tax policy
>changes to benefit the ultra-rich was not at all an accident.

The middle class was hit hard by the 2018 change. Democrats were targeted as their tax
bills rose and refunds fell. It's no surprise to me the GOP lost the House that year and
in the next cycle, the Senate and the Presidency.

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" – Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<20240418145353.681c4785@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38400&group=alt.politics#38400

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Lil-man-ball)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:53:53 -0600
 by: Lil-man-ball - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 20:53 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:46:42 -0700
OrigInfoJunkie <bondrock@att.net> wrote:

> Trump is full of shit.

But Xiden has killed this nation, you treasonous scumhole.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<20240418145405.4609b7a5@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38401&group=alt.politics#38401

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Lil-man-ball)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Happened If I Were President!"
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:54:05 -0600
 by: Lil-man-ball - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 20:54 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:12:37 -0700
Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com> wrote:

> "produce" COVID

Poor Phil Hendry/tRudy Canoza, he wanted all the notoriety the late Art
Bell had in the fringe radio market, but everyone hated him for his
manipulative voice-overs of characters that existed only in his
tortured mind.

In essence tRudy used Phil's functional mental illness as a proxy for
his own decrepit schizophrenia and MPD.

Bit of a case of life imitating art, this one is...

Well sheeitburgers from Suckramento...here he goes again!

It's another tRudy sock up:

From: Robert Youngdale <another.jaques@idiot>

From: Wayne Autrey <another.loser@terrells.pals>

From: Eunice Wunderlich <some_whore@starkville.cemetery.con>

From: Don Shepler <wieber.associate@shitbags.united>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <al.lohman@kfi.com>

From: Fred J McCall <fjmc_call@gmail.com>

From: "Fred C. Dobbs" <treasure@sierramadre.con>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <al.lohman@kfi.com>

From: Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <bondrock@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con>

Michael A Terrell <mike.am.surreal@earthlink.nut>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<a6k42jtigb6osqj5hbn0n9v64iq89v4d58@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38423&group=alt.politics#38423

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 07:11:16 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:11 UTC

wrote:

>On 4/18/2024 5:09 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:45:35 -0600, John Doe <NoOne@private.corp>
>> wrote:

>>> Trump is so full of it, as usual. Under Trump we had to resort to using
>>> refrigerator trucks as temporary morgues.
>>
>> Please cite in detail. Oh BTW it was China that produced Covid which
>> killed many people across that world. You going to blame Trump for
>> that too?
>>

>>> Under Trump they gave "the haves" a permanent tax break, further
>>> widening the gap between them and the "have nots"
>>>

>> You don't seriously believe that inflation under Biden has widened
>> that gap to new highs?
>>>>

>Be serious. Most nations are undergoing inflation thanks to remaining
>pandemic shortages and disruptions. Trump made that even worse in the
>USA by bungling response.

Oh please. Trump was in office for only a few months during Covid.
Yet you excuse Biden's complete incompetence for three years that has
helped destroy our economy.

>Sure, inflation is tougher on the poor, but deliberate tax policy
>changes to benefit the ultra-rich was not at all an accident.

Oh the heck with those little people and middle class by pounding them
with inflation under Biden. Orange man bad!!!

Damn liberals are mindless.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<4bk42jpjm2am5lp4ijchjaqtat4j6ne0mp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38424&group=alt.politics#38424

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 07:12:03 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:12 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:09:13 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:45:35 -0600, John Doe <NoOne@private.corp>
>wrote:
>
>>On 4/16/2024 7:05 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>>> Shortly after Iran launched a massive attack on Israel firing missiles —
>>> along with hundreds of suicide drones — at the U.S. ally, former President
>>> Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social that the attack would’ve never happened
>>> under his leadership.
>>>
>>> “ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK! This should never have been allowed to happen – This
>>> would NEVER have happened if I were President!” said Trump.
>>>
>>> Trump also slammed President Joe Biden, who returned to the White House from
>>> his Rehoboth, Delaware, beach home on Saturday to “consult with his national
>>> security team about events in the Middle East.”
>>>
>>> “AFTER READING MY TRUTH, BIDEN’S HANDLERS CONVINCED HIM NOT TO RELEASE HIS
>>> TAPED SPEECH ON ISRAEL,” Trump wrote. “HE’LL NOW ATTEMPT TO DO IT LIVE,
>>> PROBABLY TOMORROW. HE DOESN’T WANT TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE, WITH THE CORVETTE, IN
>>> DELAWARE!!!”
>>>
>>> Trump followed up with another post, writing, “AMERICA SUPPORTS ISRAEL!”
>>>
>>> Biden said on Friday that he expected Iran to attack America’s Middle East
>>> ally “sooner, rather than later,” and then he simply warned Iran, “Don’t.”
>>>
>>> “We are devoted to the defense of Israel. We will support Israel. We will
>>> help defend Israel and Iran will not succeed,” the president added.
>>>
>>> On Saturday, Iran began its attack on Israel by launching up to 500 suicide
>>> drones with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), saying in a
>>> statement, “The aerospace unit of the Revolutionary Guards has attacked
>>> targets in Israel with dozens of drones and missiles in reaction to the
>>> Zionist regime’s crimes, including the attack on the consulate section of
>>> Iran’s embassy in Damascus and martyring our commanders and military advisers
>>> in Syria.”
>>>
>>> Later in the day, Iran — the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism —
>>> claimed it had launched ballistic and cruise missiles at Israel, which can
>>> reach the country much faster than drones.
>>>
>>> Soon after President Biden stepped foot in the White House in 2021, his
>>> administration began working on a new Iran nuclear deal after Trump had
>>> pulled the U.S. out of the Obama administration’s deal in 2018. Biden also
>>> pushed to unfreeze $6 billion for Iran last year in a prisoner exchange, and
>>> in November, the Biden administration allowed Iran to have access to $10
>>> billion in electricity revenues — even after Iran had celebrated Hamas’
>>> brutal attack on Israel on October 7.
>>>
>>> --
>>
>>Trump is so full of it, as usual. Under Trump we had to resort to using
>>refrigerator trucks as temporary morgues.
>
>Please cite in detail. Oh BTW it was China that produced Covid which
>killed many people across that world. You going to blame Trump for
>that too?

No citations provided. I guess you just blow hot air.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<lpf72jlevqnn0ccbt5u8evm3o3n7317vbt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38475&group=alt.politics#38475

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 09:12:38 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 13:12 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 07:11:16 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 08:10:27 -0600, John Doe <NoOne@private.corp>
>wrote:
>
>>On 4/18/2024 5:09 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> Please cite in detail. Oh BTW it was China that produced Covid which
>>> killed many people across that world. You going to blame Trump for
>>> that too?

>>> You don't seriously believe that inflation under Biden has widened
>>> that gap to new highs?
>>>>>

>>Be serious. Most nations are undergoing inflation thanks to remaining
>>pandemic shortages and disruptions. Trump made that even worse in the
>>USA by bungling response.
>
>Oh please. Trump was in office for only a few months during Covid.
>Yet you excuse Biden's complete incompetence for three years that has
>helped destroy our economy.
>

>>Sure, inflation is tougher on the poor, but deliberate tax policy
>>changes to benefit the ultra-rich was not at all an accident.
>
>Oh the heck with those little people and middle class by pounding them
>with inflation under Biden. Orange man bad!!!
>
>Damn liberals are mindless.

<crickets.wav>

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" – Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<LoXUN.19807143$ee1.19526795@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38512&group=alt.politics#38512

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:33:15 -0600
 by: John Doe - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 22:33 UTC

On 4/18/2024 2:53 PM, Lil-man-ball wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:46:42 -0700
> OrigInfoJunkie <bondrock@att.net> wrote:
>
>> Trump is full of shit.
>
> But Xiden has killed this nation, you treasonous scumhole.

If anything is killing this country, it's disinformation that pretends
Trump is a competent leader who has the nation's interest at heart.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" – Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<20240420165047.057c5193@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38513&group=alt.politics#38513

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:50:47 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 22:50 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:33:15 -0600
John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:

> On 4/18/2024 2:53 PM, Lil-man-ball wrote:
> > On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:46:42 -0700
> > OrigInfoJunkie <bondrock@att.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Trump is full of shit.
> >
> > But Xiden has killed this nation, you treasonous scumhole.
> >

> If anything is killing this country, it's disinformation that
> pretends Trump is

No, it's leftarded vermin like you!

And mark my words you WILL PAY for your treason!

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" ? Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<64f92jlletlp3v4p4hcr755mikomaj1vlo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38533&group=alt.politics#38533

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" ??? Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 03:13:23 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 07:13 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:33:15 -0600, John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:

>On 4/18/2024 2:53 PM, Lil-man-ball wrote:
>> On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:46:42 -0700
>> OrigInfoJunkie <bondrock@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Trump is full of shit.
>>
>> But Xiden has killed this nation, you treasonous scumhole.
>>

>If anything is killing this country, it's disinformation that pretends
>Trump is a competent leader who has the nation's interest at heart.

*standing ovation*

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" – Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<dnbVN.540659$oD2.445486@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38557&group=alt.politics#38557

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 10:43:51 -0600
 by: John Doe - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 16:43 UTC

On 4/20/2024 4:50 PM, Little@man.Ball wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:33:15 -0600
> John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:
>
>> On 4/18/2024 2:53 PM, Lil-man-ball wrote:

>>> But Xiden has killed this nation, you treasonous scumhole.
>>>

>> If anything is killing this country, it's disinformation that
>> pretends Trump is
>
> No, it's leftarded vermin like you!
>
> And mark my words you WILL PAY for your treason!

That you think a difference of opinion about the best path for the USA
is makes one treasonous is the saddest of all results of the lies you
are buying into. Team Trump would be so proud to know you're happy
putting party of country.

I believe all Americans have value. I believe in a graduated income tax
that offers any hardworking American a path to success. I believe the
melting pot is stronger than inbreeding. I believe all legal residents
should be allowed to vote. I believe elections should be decided with
votes, not violence.

That truly sounds treasonous to you? Do you hear yourself?

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" – Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<20240421104658.2db2522d@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38561&group=alt.politics#38561

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 10:46:58 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 16:46 UTC

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 10:43:51 -0600
John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:

> On 4/20/2024 4:50 PM, Little@man.Ball wrote:
> > On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:33:15 -0600
> > John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:

> >> If anything is killing this country, it's disinformation that
> >> pretends Trump is
> >
> > No, it's leftarded vermin like you!
> >
> > And mark my words you WILL PAY for your treason!
> >

> That you think a difference of opinion about the best path for the
> USA is makes one treasonous

The path is for open borders and goobermint bailouts - we are infested
with 24,000 Chicoms military aged males and 12,000 from Russia.

The Trojan Horse resonate with you, traitor?

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" _ Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<20240421105156.0c21e083@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38564&group=alt.politics#38564

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Happened If I Were President!" _ Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 10:51:56 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 16:51 UTC

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From: "F. Georg McDuffee" <gmcguffee@mcgoofy-associates.us>

From: Eunice Wunderlich <some_whore@starkville.cemetery.con>

From: Clarence Callahan <doooood@jeanerette.la>

From: Robert Youngdale <another.jaques@idiot>

From: Wayne Autrey <another.loser@terrells.pals>

From: Eunice Wunderlich <some_whore@starkville.cemetery.con>

From: Don Shepler <wieber.associate@shitbags.united>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <al.lohman@kfi.com>

From: Fred J McCall <fjmc_call@gmail.com>

From: "Fred C. Dobbs" <treasure@sierramadre.con>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <al.lohman@kfi.com>

From: Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <bondrock@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <rc.@hendrie.con>

Michael A Terrell <mike.am.surreal@earthlink.nut>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" – Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<20240421121846.54113ad6@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38570&group=alt.politics#38570

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 12:18:46 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 18:18 UTC

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 10:43:51 -0600
John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:

> On 4/20/2024 4:50 PM, Little@man.Ball wrote:
> > On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:33:15 -0600
> > John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:

> >> If anything is killing this country, it's disinformation that
> >> pretends Trump is
> >
> > No, it's leftarded vermin like you!
> >
> > And mark my words you WILL PAY for your treason!
> >

> That you think a difference of opinion about the best path

There is no 'best path' to national suicide, only rampant Bidenism.

You exterminable traitor!

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" – Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<XaeVN.1124067$Ms2.366371@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38588&group=alt.politics#38588

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 13:55:35 -0600
 by: John Doe - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:55 UTC

On 4/21/2024 10:46 AM, Little@man.Ball wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 10:43:51 -0600
> John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:
>
>> On 4/20/2024 4:50 PM, Little@man.Ball wrote:

>>> No, it's leftarded vermin like you!
>>>
>>> And mark my words you WILL PAY for your treason!
>>>

>> That you think a difference of opinion about the best path for the
>> USA is makes one treasonous
>
> The path is for open borders and goobermint bailouts - we are infested
> with 24,000 Chicoms military aged males and 12,000 from Russia.
>
> The Trojan Horse resonate with you, traitor?

Obviously internet debate is not working for you.
1. I am not for open borders.
2. the democratic party is not for open borders.
3. The GOP worked for months on a bill in 2023 to give more money to
border problems, but Trump found out about it and had his minions kill
the bill they worked on. The democrats were ready to sign the compromise.
4. So, if you still think the left is for open borders, you're either
uninformed or a dimwit. I know which one my money is on.

There's nothing more hazardous than an idiot threatening violence.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" – Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<20240421151646.0fce9d33@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38595&group=alt.politics#38595

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 15:16:46 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 21:16 UTC

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 13:55:35 -0600
John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:

> On 4/21/2024 10:46 AM, Little@man.Ball wrote:
> > On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 10:43:51 -0600
> > John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:

> >> That you think a difference of opinion about the best path for the
> >> USA is makes one treasonous
> >
> > The path is for open borders and goobermint bailouts - we are
> > infested with 24,000 Chicoms military aged males and 12,000 from
> > Russia.
> >
> > The Trojan Horse resonate with you, traitor?
> >
> Obviously internet debate is not working for you.

There is no "debate" here, never has been, just trolling.

> 1. I am not for open borders.

Oh good!

> 2. the democratic party is not for open borders.

BULLSHIT LIE!

> 3. The GOP worked for months on a bill in 2023 to give more money to
> border problems, but Trump found out about it

And the riders they tacked on it to fund Ukraine, Israel and all things
NON-US BORDER related!

FUCK YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL TRAITOR!

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" – Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<q%hVN.19816324$ee1.1723196@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38642&group=alt.politics#38642

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 18:16:22 -0600
 by: John Doe - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 00:16 UTC

On 4/21/2024 3:16 PM, Little@man.Ball wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 13:55:35 -0600
> John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:
>
>> On 4/21/2024 10:46 AM, Little@man.Ball wrote:

>>> The path is for open borders and goobermint bailouts - we are
>>> infested with 24,000 Chicoms military aged males and 12,000 from
>>> Russia.
>>>
>>> The Trojan Horse resonate with you, traitor?
>>>
>> Obviously internet debate is not working for you.
>
> There is no "debate" here, never has been, just trolling.
>
>> 1. I am not for open borders.
>
> Oh good!
>
>> 2. the democratic party is not for open borders.
>
> BULLSHIT LIE!
>
>> 3. The GOP worked for months on a bill in 2023 to give more money to
>> border problems, but Trump found out about it
>
> And the riders they tacked on it to fund Ukraine, Israel and all things
> NON-US BORDER related!
>
> FUCK YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL TRAITOR!

You're right. There is no debate with people so uninformed, hateful and
dim as you.

I respond only for the benefit of others who may actually want to know
what both sides think, so they understand that anyone who lies about
what the other side "believes" and then gets so far over the top angry
that they "believe" that stuff is really pretty sick.

People still in listening mode should understand by now that the center
60 to 80 percent of the country want most of the same things. Abortion,
for instance, is supported by a vast majority of Americans. The fringe
folks on both sides, the real fanatical haters who love to build
bonfires and then complain about the smoke, are sad and sick and
contributing nothing to the conversation.

I do hope you seek help.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!" ? Of COURSE The Liar Would Say That

<hqgb2jlauo81ddb5v0hdtepucrs1dcnvg9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38643&group=alt.politics#38643

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 21:54:45 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 01:54 UTC

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 18:16:22 -0600, John Doe <NoOne@private.corp> wrote:

>I respond only for the benefit of others who may actually want to know
>what both sides think, so they understand that anyone who lies about
>what the other side "believes" and then gets so far over the top angry
>that they "believe" that stuff is really pretty sick.
>
>People still in listening mode should understand by now that the center
>60 to 80 percent of the country want most of the same things. Abortion,
>for instance, is supported by a vast majority of Americans. The fringe
>folks on both sides, the real fanatical haters who love to build
>bonfires and then complain about the smoke, are sad and sick and
>contributing nothing to the conversation.
>
>I do hope you seek help.

But they won't because they aren't the ones who they think need it.

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump Reacts To Iran's Attack On Israel: "Would Never Have Happened If I Were President!"

<Ubtlmh$2v5et$08@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38847&group=alt.politics#38847

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 21:05:08 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 01:05 UTC

NoBody@nowhere.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>Shortly after Iran launched a massive attack on Israel firing missiles �
>>along with hundreds of suicide drones � at the U.S. ally, former President
>>Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social that the attack would�ve never happened
>>under his leadership.
>>
>>�ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK! This should never have been allowed to happen �
>>This would NEVER have happened if I were President!� said Trump.
>
>Joe Biden will be the end of America as we know it.

Resident Joke Biden should have been impeached at least a half dozen times
by now.

--
Let's go Brandon!