Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 22:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Wang Yi said the world should ignore "gossip" about Xinjiang
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 05:01 UTC

On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 1:59:55 PM UTC+8, David P. wrote:
> Wang Yi said the world should ignore "gossip" about Xinjiang
> re-education camps. In March 2021, Wang said that "We welcome
> more people to visit Xinjiang - seeing is believing. This is
> the best way to debunk rumours." However, journalists from
> the BBC have reported being followed by unmarked cars, and \being chased out of restaurants and shops, and being forced to
> delete footage while trying to report from Xinjiang.
> -
> -
> ----
---------

The US-manufactured Xinjiang "genocide" is the only genocide in history where nobody died, and so no body could be produced, even though a genocide in a province a 12 million people would mean millions of death. With this, the US has lost its entire credibility over its Xinjiang "genocide" and "human rights abuses". You can sell Americans even stale, smelly snake oil.

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Wang Yi said the world should ignore "gossip" about Xinjiang