Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 18:52:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Missile Fugazi: Decentralized DEFI Finance in a Global Liquidity Market
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 01:52 UTC

Here is the Brazil divex for the 2nd quarter mostly with April divex dates for international brokers. There are no other yahoo divex dates in BRIC. The beta scores are lower so dividend income taking is more secure. Brazilian dividend yields in the 2nd quarter look really good with several stock over %20. here is a demonstration on how to invest in brazilian stock. Decentralized finance could be a way to bypass financial institutions in a global liquidity environment escaping inflation and easily enabling access to global currencies for international investment through credit based transactions in a blockchain enable platform built in with programming logic, making saga dog a global investment abd financial services commodity. A software like this indexer could really revitalize the global economy post COVID and withdrawal from Afghanistan into a marvel. My former boss for whom I wrote a similar indexing software for quoting insurance premiums used to employ retired strippers to grace the call center workplace. I’m more of an academic so I can conjure up all kinds of possibilities like a clearance house for remote conferences to better disseminate industry specific professional lingo and corporate real estate leases and licensing of the technology for the workplace. What a good excuse to throw a frat party like in college. I can even envision a saga trophy award for the top cotporation in the world inviting regional victors and ceo’s plying the hospitality and tourism market like the super bowl. According my boss Puerto Rico is the communism of insurance which in Florida is obsolete and better on the private market even with my aunt as former government insurance commissioner. His employees are private contractors sole proprietor agent in Florida leased the overhead office space and csm gear for access to a lead pool on sales commission aggregating quotes for the entire industry private market by computer algorithms software for salesperson query. I made need an Anglo slavedriver for this one. Anchor sales aren’t responsive to Puerto Rican American but I think this can be replicated in a casual entertainment party lifestyle ost COVID) wit my lead generator and a in house licensed broker call center agency. Sans the political obstacle race my family law claim on my estar corporate is a professional ethics opinion I have no need to settle and am, like most of my volunteering and friendly customers, seeking alternative methods to improve my society apart from school and work. With the migrant green card community my corporation can easily convert a stream of into an annuity umbrella funding employment, taxes, abd retirement by extant labor laws furnishing a consistent rate of return on asset capital that would otherwise be withheld as a tax free informal favor or barter. I really prefer underpinnings corporate shelter with employment duties, group healthcare, and chain of command than a passive income annuity system because they can interconnect and fulfill unstructured activities with low risk to shelter and humanitarian needs. My Alexa app under production is modestly capable as a back end for loansharking sans the intelligent chatbot interface automating the extending of credit but could probably point of contact instead. My initial development plans are to provide the current year’s ebit rank and most current divex yield and payouts by quarter and should be ready by the end of the month when 1st quarter reports are available in the free yahoo financial repository and this skill will be available on your echo device or Alexa enabled app. My next investment project would likely coneys if a twitter or spam bot loading the top yields into a credit opportunity trawling finance tweets. Ideally a 1 month predatory lending rate would be reasonably set at %2. With a chatbot interface a script can provide the stock broker leads sans csr and take a free cut if for the credit forward which would inevitably be free money.

https://ethereum.org/en/defi/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iiwxpjxV5j0FBdLh_uLYNuce4hT3zokUXWCnhJ2rTMM/edit?usp=sharing