Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 16:42:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Ambush Porn
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 23:42 UTC

Russians may be resorting to civilian ambush porn to stall business projects, cause wasteful divorce expenses, and alienate fraternal society through dissent. The way to counter this is through a first strike philosophy inducing this effect for the sake of behavior modification and social adaptation to reduce the impact of the blow. The Cold War McCarthy era of communism in Cuba polarized homophobic cultural tendencies and fringe societies as communist agents and branded new age beliefs popular in Europe as satanic worship of anti Christianity offending the orgasm. I have acquired Russian passport contacts from my computer for observation and have discovered clandestine communications sites housed in multi unit buildings in Crimea broadcasting intelligence porn as glasnost and am short staffed of Puerto Rican women. They seem to be amused by federal sex work laws and my political standing. I am resorting to the Wilhelm Reich Syd effect of hallucinogenic ms by licensing popular music and ditty jingles for roving ambush patrols music remixed with persona porn as corporate recreation to compete and my music is now available as a sample business model. It’s really effective to make an unhealthy marriage based on pathological neurosis and obsession by gimping the groom and releasing the queen piece for anyone in a funny, liberal feminist sexual right, in a public and notorious way because of the fraternal disposition to extort and batterize. Good divorce settlement lead to prorated porn celebrities. I’m seeking to get a nice juicy divorce cabro voiceover to distribute one of my guitar songs by iPhone to license for play in any commercial venue including restaurants, bars, arenas, and even iPhones activated in earshot and cars passing by. According to historical lore Alexander the Great became gay as a matter of military strategy for the demoralizing psychological incest im conquest of the popular psychedelic Syd Barret effect of adultery abd actually as recounted in literature jumped into battle famously hand to hand with his gay lover and eventually died of fever in Babylon a great spirit.