From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT Greene at iit again
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 07:22:55 -0500
 by: micky - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 12:22 UTC

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-mocked-claim-school-received-5-1-billion-critical-race-theory-1778372
"Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was ridiculed over Twitter on
Wednesday after claiming that an elementary school in Illinois had
received over $5 billion in COVID-19 federal relief funding to be used
toward critical race theory curriculum.

Greene made her statement during the House Oversight and Accountability
Committee's first hearing of the new congressional term, which focused
on times when pandemic-related federal aid was allegedly used for waste
or fraudulent spending."

"Oh Mr. Dodaro, I have to tell you in Illinois, that they received $5.1
billion at an elementary school there that used it for equity and
diversity," Greene tells the comptroller [the witness]. "So it's being
used for these things." She thinks 5 billion went to one elementary
school. And this isn't even a campaign speech. It's in the committee,
in front of sane people. What a wacko!

MSNBC also keeps mocking her for "Jewish space lasers" but IMO there
actually could be Jewish space lasers or at least Israeli ones. You
know she's crazy when she said they were used to start forest fires in
California. Without mentioning that part, I fear MSNBC will be spreading
the rumor she tried to start.

Re: OT Greene at iit again

<temnthl2go63cr6ujme0jhcd739k3r4fhh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37728&group=alt.home.repair#37728

From: hub...@ccanoemail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT Greene at iit again
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 10:52:12 -0500
 by: hub...@ccanoemail.com - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 15:52 UTC

On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 07:22:55 -0500, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
wrote:

< snipped MTG stuff so I could hijack the thread topic >

The cool-ade is powerful - 5 1/2 minute clip of Jordan Klepper
speaking with some loyal Trump disciples at a recent
election event in South Carolina :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34hQRw-JQ0

John T.

Re: OT Greene at iit again

<jnpothdq4mq0dudcq7630v56lbjqa4r9sh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37760&group=alt.home.repair#37760

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 19:46:23 -0600
 by: Jim Joyce - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 01:46 UTC

On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 10:52:12 -0500, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 07:22:55 -0500, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
>wrote:
>

> < snipped MTG stuff so I could hijack the thread topic >
>
> The cool-ade is powerful - 5 1/2 minute clip of Jordan Klepper
> speaking with some loyal Trump disciples at a recent
>election event in South Carolina :
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34hQRw-JQ0

No wonder the military budget needs to be so big. We apparently have two
military forces - one good one controlled by the real President (Trump),
and one bad one controlled by the figurehead/fake President (Biden).

Yikes. These people vote.

Re: OT Greene at iit again

<j85pthhj9fmfltnsns5efnqqcel0m30u53@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37780&group=alt.home.repair#37780

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 00:03:44 -0500
 by: micky - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 05:03 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 02 Feb 2023 07:22:55 -0500, micky
<NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:

>https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-mocked-claim-school-received-5-1-billion-critical-race-theory-1778372
>"Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was ridiculed over Twitter on
>Wednesday after claiming that an elementary school in Illinois had
>received over $5 billion in COVID-19 federal relief funding to be used
>toward critical race theory curriculum.
>
>Greene made her statement during the House Oversight and Accountability
>Committee's first hearing of the new congressional term, which focused
>on times when pandemic-related federal aid was allegedly used for waste
>or fraudulent spending."
>
>"Oh Mr. Dodaro, I have to tell you in Illinois, that they received $5.1
>billion at an elementary school there that used it for equity and
>diversity," Greene tells the comptroller [the witness]. "So it's being
>used for these things." She thinks 5 billion went to one elementary
>school. And this isn't even a campaign speech. It's in the committee,
>in front of sane people. What a wacko!
>

>MSNBC also keeps mocking her for "Jewish space lasers" but IMO there
>actually could be Jewish space lasers or at least Israeli ones. You
>know she's crazy when she said they were used to start forest fires in
>California. Without mentioning that part, I fear MSNBC will be spreading
>the rumor she tried to start.

And a 3rd example:
https://www.newsweek.com/texas-proposal-calling-slavery-involuntary-relocation-reviled-twitter-1720859
A group of Texas educators are facing backlash on social media after
proposing that the term "involuntary relocation" be used in second grade
classrooms when referring to slavery....
https://www.texastribune.org/2022/06/30/texas-slavery-involuntary-relocation/

Weren't conservatives the ones who made fun of using different words to
be polite, politically correct. Now this group (and others) wants to do
the same thing for a diffeent reason, to distort history.

Re: OT Greene at iit again

<k43jhrFeulaU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37784&group=alt.home.repair#37784

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 3 Feb 2023 05:14:36 GMT
 by: rbowman - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 05:14 UTC

On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 19:46:23 -0600, Jim Joyce wrote:

> No wonder the military budget needs to be so big. We apparently have two
> military forces - one good one controlled by the real President (Trump),
> and one bad one controlled by the figurehead/fake President (Biden).
>
> Yikes. These people vote.

Sane people know the Pentagon is completely out of control...

Re: OT Greene at iit again

<17404e4e01bd8e1e$1$2212660$baa1ecb3@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37789&group=alt.home.repair#37789

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ben.veri...@fact.checker-org (Ben Verified - ✅)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:52:37 -0500
 by: Ben Verified - ✅ - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 11:52 UTC

micky wrote:
> https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-mocked-claim-school-received-5-1-billion-critical-race-theory-1778372
> "Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was ridiculed over Twitter on

You got Omar, Tlaib, AOC and Maxine Waters on your team.

Truth be told, the demoncrats own Crazytown. LOL

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/02/02/aoc-omar-ouster-racist-targeting/

Re: OT Greene at iit again

<4bbtthpoamvlct9sgke6c0ud1s0mpdh12s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37911&group=alt.home.repair#37911

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 14:11:45 -0500
 by: micky - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 19:11 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 02 Feb 2023 19:46:23 -0600, Jim Joyce
<none@none.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 10:52:12 -0500, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 07:22:55 -0500, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>> < snipped MTG stuff so I could hijack the thread topic >
>>
>> The cool-ade is powerful - 5 1/2 minute clip of Jordan Klepper
>> speaking with some loyal Trump disciples at a recent
>>election event in South Carolina :
>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34hQRw-JQ0
>
>No wonder the military budget needs to be so big. We apparently have two
>military forces - one good one controlled by the real President (Trump),
>and one bad one controlled by the figurehead/fake President (Biden).

Yes, after he talked to a trumpie for a bit, I heard some reporter ask
the question in those very words, Do we have two arrmies... and the
trumpie said Yes.

He then asked if the good army or the bad army was sending weapons to
Ukraine.

>Yikes. These people vote.

interests / alt.home.repair / OT Greene at iit again