Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 20:07:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Family Demilitarized Zone in North Korea
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 04:07 UTC

My negotiations in Tallahassee descended into a practice drill for confiscating foreign government contracts which I incessantly lost purposefully as a reconnaissance tool to learn civilians surveillance counterintelligence and interrogation techniques through my foreign brokers. My experience with dr Becerra demonstrate the intelligence failure risks of contact placement among minorities for employment because vital referrals secured by the droid defense granting gainful employment are sported by foreign nationals
The Monday Night MUD Bowl! (Dolphins vs. Steelers 2007, Week 12). It’s the female foreigner we don’t trust which is why we negotiate on a psychiatric restraint for private contact. The game was for Nyvia my mother’s clandestine con worker to deliver my private government sex contact to my brother who would then under observation distribute it to black people who would then hungrily speculate on continued reinforcement abd volunteer intelligence about narcotics smuggling to the contact to win her favor. My brother was the dump truck on the scene. What was happening was I was rejecting constantly the insurance needs including psychiatric restraint and elopement protocols and associated sky high fees and the training simulation Eleonor turn on the next offer which inevitably became a low ball saving grace which we tried to go through the whole roster with.

https://youtu.be/lRYqoZ91CRY

Re: Family Demilitarized Zone in North Korea

<d79114f2-75a3-472c-81d4-d39dad94d4f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=370&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#370

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 20:18:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Family Demilitarized Zone in North Korea
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 04:18 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 11:07:44 PM UTC-5, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> My negotiations in Tallahassee descended into a practice drill for confiscating foreign government contracts which I incessantly lost purposefully as a reconnaissance tool to learn civilians surveillance counterintelligence and interrogation techniques through my foreign brokers. My experience with dr Becerra demonstrate the intelligence failure risks of contact placement among minorities for employment because vital referrals secured by the droid defense granting gainful employment are sported by foreign nationals
> The Monday Night MUD Bowl! (Dolphins vs. Steelers 2007, Week 12). It’s the female foreigner we don’t trust which is why we negotiate on a psychiatric restraint for private contact. The game was for Nyvia my mother’s clandestine con worker to deliver my private government sex contact to my brother who would then under observation distribute it to black people who would then hungrily speculate on continued reinforcement abd volunteer intelligence about narcotics smuggling to the contact to win her favor. My brother was the dump truck on the scene. What was happening was I was rejecting constantly the insurance needs including psychiatric restraint and elopement protocols and associated sky high fees and the training simulation Eleonor turn on the next offer which inevitably became a low ball saving grace which we tried to go through the whole roster with.
>
> https://youtu.be/lRYqoZ91CRY

There may be a white nationalist race riot on Miami Beach during spring break which I’m hoping to turn into a peaceful yearly assembly to celebrate the George Floyd police brutality case