Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down.

interests / alt.life.sucks / WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

SubjectAuthor
* WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has nobosodeniro@gmail.com
`* WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has nobosodeniro@gmail.com
 `* WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has noThomas Joseph
  `* WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has nobosodeniro@gmail.com
   +* WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has noThomas Joseph
   |`* WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leavebosodeniro@gmail.com
   | `* WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has noThomas Joseph
   |  `* WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has nobosodeniro@gmail.com
   |   `- WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has noThomas Joseph
   +- WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaveRas Tafarian
   `- WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaveRas Tafarian

1
WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<f0c62084-0889-4ce6-a101-181edb094523n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3692&group=alt.life.sucks#3692

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:33:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no
odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 02:33 UTC

WTF am I smelling in a Meth & Crack Dungeon filled with Section-8 wiggers and niggers and clueless dying people on wheelchairs and crutches but makes me fucking dizzy when I walk.

I am trying to get outta Slum Sienna but refuse to take a loss and sign away all future claims for a few lousy thousand dollars a year of toxic exposure -- Police, Fire, and 911 won't do shit while I'm getting poisoned by meth & crack breathers and cookers. WTF!

Dope wins again Donut!

Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<33601e23-dcb8-4b1c-a0ff-9759b9cf9765n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3731&group=alt.life.sucks#3731

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 02:58:51 -0700 (PDT)
odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 09:58 UTC

On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 7:33:17 PM UTC-7, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> WTF am I smelling in a Meth & Crack Dungeon filled with Section-8 wiggers and niggers and clueless dying people on wheelchairs and crutches but makes me fucking dizzy when I walk.
>
> I am trying to get outta Slum Sienna but refuse to take a loss and sign away all future claims for a few lousy thousand dollars a year of toxic exposure -- Police, Fire, and 911 won't do shit while I'm getting poisoned by meth & crack breathers and cookers. WTF! and
>
> Dope wins again Donut!

I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.

Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<f69a7991-6ddb-4df2-a0e0-f761754f126bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3775&group=alt.life.sucks#3775

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 21:04:24 -0700 (PDT)
odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 04:04 UTC

> I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.

Time for you to move Bozo. Hit the road. Go back east. Try something new. Get into life full bore. Enthuse. Focus. Concentrate. Enjoy. You can do it Bozo. Come on man, get back into life the way it was meant to be lived. Let the winds of time magic carpet your ass from one random spot to another like a fart cutting into the atmosphere and finding new corners to lay it's stink as it dissipates in other areas. Stay in the game Bozo. You are a winner. Now get out there and by God prove it.

Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<de312594-eb84-42ea-b927-25a2d4d4fc7en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3874&group=alt.life.sucks#3874

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 04:45:15 -0700 (PDT)
odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 11:45 UTC

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:04:25 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.
> Time for you to move Bozo. Hit the road. Go back east. Try something new. Get into life full bore. Enthuse. Focus. Concentrate. Enjoy. You can do it Bozo. Come on man, get back into life the way it was meant to be lived. Let the winds of time magic carpet your ass from one random spot to another like a fart cutting into the atmosphere and finding new corners to lay it's stink as it dissipates in other areas. Stay in the game Bozo. You are a winner. Now get out there and by God prove it.

You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge. And believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime..

Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<06fe62ea-0c74-4f7f-b516-6bf7919757d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3902&group=alt.life.sucks#3902

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 15:56:00 -0700 (PDT)
odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:56 UTC

> You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge. And believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

I have never seen where you live. I am sure your complaints have merit. But I can't compare your setup to any of my own over time. I do know that I've lived in some loud places. Sometimes a person can't afford to just up and move. What's the deal with San Jose? Also, I don't mean to pry, but not knowing what you've done for a living (if anything), or how much money you have, but there are HUD places on the cheap that are pretty decent, only for people 62 and over. Not saying older people can't be loud and scummy too, but realistically the older they get the more mellowed out they become.. Even some violent types mellow out with age. Not because they have changed, only because they are too weak now to start shit they may not be able to finish. I have tried to imagine your place. I know I would not want to live in San Jose. Never been there. I'm sure there are nice spots. But it's a big city - way bigger than most people think, I do know that - and that alone is enough for me to get a picture of some kind of your environment. You are Jewish Bozo. It is time to take advantage of it. Move to L.A. The Fairfax district is nice. Or used to be. And they have rent control.. Or they used to. I don't ever want to move again. I will die here unless for some reason I am tossed out or the place goes down the tubes big time.

Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<1d095bd0-1d71-4f64-ac4a-d5ee6f4a3c16n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3906&group=alt.life.sucks#3906

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 05:46 UTC

On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 3:56:01 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.. And believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.
> I have never seen where you live. I am sure your complaints have merit. But I can't compare your setup to any of my own over time. I do know that I've lived in some loud places. Sometimes a person can't afford to just up and move. What's the deal with San Jose? Also, I don't mean to pry, but not knowing what you've done for a living (if anything), or how much money you have, but there are HUD places on the cheap that are pretty decent, only for people 62 and over. Not saying older people can't be loud and scummy too, but realistically the older they get the more mellowed out they become. Even some violent types mellow out with age. Not because they have changed, only because they are too weak now to start shit they may not be able to finish. I have tried to imagine your place. I know I would not want to live in San Jose. Never been there. I'm sure there are nice spots. But it's a big city - way bigger than most people think, I do know that - and that alone is enough for me to get a picture of some kind of your environment. You are Jewish Bozo. It is time to take advantage of it. Move to L.A. The Fairfax district is nice. Or used to be. And they have rent control. Or they used to. I don't ever want to move again. I will die here unless for some reason I am tossed out or the place goes down the tubes big time.

There's a meth addict below me, across from me, and next door and I'm sure they also all cook too. They're all over the fucking place and I'm there by accident. It's the reek of all those VOCs I can and cannot smell. It's some brain-nose thing I'm going through that is driving me nuts and over the edge. I feel like that guy in "Northern Exposure" always dressed in white and always so sensitive to anything he could see, touch, smell, or taste and had to avoid everybody and everything or he'd start retching and wrenching. The meth and crack head dope sons of bitches just don't realize or care the cesspool they're responsible for — nothing personal but Duterte's on the right track if it comes down to me or them. I gotta get outta here but I'm just too fucking old and slow to move my ass outta here quick enough for my own damn good. I can just see the headlines now "Clown Kills a Bunch of Wiggers and Niggers on the Pipe and Wasn't Even Heckled".

Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<6441edf7-676e-469f-8233-e41013f9f072n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3913&group=alt.life.sucks#3913

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 15:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 22:18 UTC

> There's a meth addict below me, across from me, and next door and I'm sure they also all cook too. They're all over the fucking place and I'm there by accident. It's the reek of all those VOCs I can and cannot smell. It's some brain-nose thing I'm going through that is driving me nuts and over the edge. I feel like that guy in "Northern Exposure" always dressed in white and always so sensitive to anything he could see, touch, smell, or taste and had to avoid everybody and everything or he'd start retching and wrenching. The meth and crack head dope sons of bitches just don't realize or care the cesspool they're responsible for — nothing personal but Duterte's on the right track if it comes down to me or them. I gotta get outta here but I'm just too fucking old and slow to move my ass outta here quick enough for my own damn good. I can just see the headlines now "Clown Kills a Bunch of Wiggers and Niggers on the Pipe and Wasn't Even Heckled".

Reminds me of secondhand smoke. They are trying to addict you. You say you are on edge. It's your body crying out for more crack. You're getting just enough of the stuff in the air to addict you but not satisfy. You think your body is rebelling against the odor but it's really crying out for a direct hit. That's how they operate. They go from from one apartment complex to the next, installing a single inside agent to get the ball rolling. I hate to preach Bozo, because I have complaints of my own that I know I can take care of but am too old and lazy. But I'm sure you can find a better spot. Doesn't have to cost more either. Oh, about hating to preach, I meant to say I know what I'm about to say sounds like preaching, but I really believe the less a person owns the easier it is for them to move. Maybe you are an minimalist and I don't know it. But I do know moving is a lot easier when a person isn't weighed down with a bunch of possessions. I've had people smoke crack in the cab. I have smoked it a few times myself. Never went out looking for it, only used it when I was drinking and somebody would pull some out. To me the smell was similar to brillo pads burning. But that was not the smell of the crack itself, it was the smell of what they were using as a pipe. As many times as I've had the stuff smoked around me I never noticed any powerful lasting odor. But in your meth mansion maybe it's different story - the only non-user in the building - so the smell is multiplied hundreds of times in power. You really notice it, big time - like the only non smoker in a bar layered floor to ceiling in cigaret smoke.

Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<1c351024-8636-444f-a82d-c598994e05e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4041&group=alt.life.sucks#4041

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 21:25:12 -0700 (PDT)
odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 04:25 UTC

On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 3:18:53 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > There's a meth addict below me, across from me, and next door and I'm sure they also all cook too. They're all over the fucking place and I'm there by accident. It's the reek of all those VOCs I can and cannot smell. It's some brain-nose thing I'm going through that is driving me nuts and over the edge. I feel like that guy in "Northern Exposure" always dressed in white and always so sensitive to anything he could see, touch, smell, or taste and had to avoid everybody and everything or he'd start retching and wrenching. The meth and crack head dope sons of bitches just don't realize or care the cesspool they're responsible for — nothing personal but Duterte's on the right track if it comes down to me or them. I gotta get outta here but I'm just too fucking old and slow to move my ass outta here quick enough for my own damn good. I can just see the headlines now "Clown Kills a Bunch of Wiggers and Niggers on the Pipe and Wasn't Even Heckled".
> Reminds me of secondhand smoke. They are trying to addict you. You say you are on edge. It's your body crying out for more crack. You're getting just enough of the stuff in the air to addict you but not satisfy. You think your body is rebelling against the odor but it's really crying out for a direct hit. That's how they operate. They go from from one apartment complex to the next, installing a single inside agent to get the ball rolling. I hate to preach Bozo, because I have complaints of my own that I know I can take care of but am too old and lazy. But I'm sure you can find a better spot. Doesn't have to cost more either. Oh, about hating to preach, I meant to say I know what I'm about to say sounds like preaching, but I really believe the less a person owns the easier it is for them to move. Maybe you are an minimalist and I don't know it. But I do know moving is a lot easier when a person isn't weighed down with a bunch of possessions. I've had people smoke crack in the cab. I have smoked it a few times myself. Never went out looking for it, only used it when I was drinking and somebody would pull some out. To me the smell was similar to brillo pads burning. But that was not the smell of the crack itself, it was the smell of what they were using as a pipe. As many times as I've had the stuff smoked around me I never noticed any powerful lasting odor. But in your meth mansion maybe it's different story - the only non-user in the building - so the smell is multiplied hundreds of times in power. You really notice it, big time - like the only non smoker in a bar layered floor to ceiling in cigaret smoke.

To tell you the truth I really don't know what the smell is because as you aptly say you really do need a sanitized device to incinerate it and not contaminate it with another burning smell or anything else — and oddly and/or ironically enough, it is the ad nauseum of all the perfumed horrid adulterations meant to cover-it-all-up that is literally the thing making me sick, angry, paranoid and wretching with all its simple absence of fresh air and the reminder that somebody is spewing and covering something up with poisoned perfumery making me sick and nauseous in the process — I do think of busting in no-knock warrant style and just going postal and in court say I was in fear of my life.

Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<58f0877c-739e-4284-b0b6-f58a98c03775n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4069&group=alt.life.sucks#4069

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 18:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 01:44 UTC

> To tell you the truth I really don't know what the smell is because as you aptly say you really do need a sanitized device to incinerate it and not contaminate it with another burning smell or anything else — and oddly and/or ironically enough, it is the ad nauseum of all the perfumed horrid adulterations meant to cover-it-all-up that is literally the thing making me sick, angry, paranoid and wretching with all its simple absence of fresh air and the reminder that somebody is spewing and covering something up with poisoned perfumery making me sick and nauseous in the process — I do think of busting in no-knock warrant style and just going postal and in court say I was in fear of my life.

Sounds like you're losing it, with good reason perhaps. Is the odor coming mostly from one apartment or one section of the building or is it all over? I know what you mean about coverup smells. I hate all of them. The best thing is white vinegar. It is a natural and effective odor neutralizer. But I'm not saying it's going to blow the rank invasion you're talking about out of the building. I remember a few times using Fabreeze in the cab to mask odors put there by other people (and myself at times), and it was horrible. Like roses on a corpse. Or bleach on puke. Makes it worse. Ok, maybe not worse, but more alien. More toxic. I don't know what to say. I genuinely wish I could see your place so I could say one of two things: "Bozo, you have my sympathy, this place is a cesspool", or, "Bozo, you really are a crybaby, this place is paradise, you just expect too much out of life."

Describing an odor that smells like nothing else even remotely is a very hard thing to do. We would need Bill Shakespeare to make it happen. But difficult as describing a stench may be, you have to admit the effort can be fun - at times.

Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<5WflJ.54772$SR4.20721@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5340&group=alt.life.sucks#5340

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:06:31 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:06 UTC

UNEMPLOYED PONZI SCHEME FAKE "jew" IS TRAPPED IN DODGE.

WHERE IS DODGE ?

YOU ARE A CRACK WHORE, A METH HEAD FAKE "JEW"

alt.life.sucks IS YOUR DUNGEON.

BOZO SMILKSTEIN CAN'T MOVE OUT BECAUSE HE IS A POOR "JEW".

TRAPPED "jew".

wrote in message

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:04:25 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think some son-of-BITCH maintenance and pest treatment guy who had
> > access to my apartment stole and tampered with some shit of mine and now
> > I gotta figure out how to get him to confess or kill him.
> Time for you to move Bozo. Hit the road. Go back east. Try something new.
> Get into life full bore. Enthuse. Focus. Concentrate. Enjoy. You can do it
> Bozo. Come on man, get back into life the way it was meant to be lived.
> Let the winds of time magic carpet your ass from one random spot to
> another like a fart cutting into the atmosphere and finding new corners to
> lay it's stink as it dissipates in other areas. Stay in the game Bozo. You
> are a winner. Now get out there and by God prove it.

You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.
And believe me everybody does want me out. I just gotta get it done at the
right price and get the right settlement cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

Re: WTF am I smelling in a meth & crack section-8 dungeon that has no odor but leaves me spinning and Dizzy?

<52klJ.46605$np6.45613@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5344&group=alt.life.sucks#5344

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 17:48:06 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 03:48 UTC

SMILKSTEIN (bozo) wrote:

> You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.
> And believe me everybody does want me out.
> I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement
> cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

WHAT IN THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN DODGE CITY, KANSAS ?

"And believe me everybody does want me out."

IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL DEMON POSSESSED FAKE "jew" ?
BOTTOM-LINE, YOU ADMIT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU.
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP PLAYING THE PATHETIC JEW CELLO
MUSIC AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE THE VOLUME REALLY HIGH ON YOUR
GAY FELCHING ASS EATING VIDEOS ?
IT IS NO MYSTERY THAT THE GAY PORN INDUSTRY IS RUN AND
CONTROLLED BY JEWS . . . and there you are fake "jew" SMILKSTEIN.

ADMIT IT ! --- LIFE WAS EASIER IN NEW YORK AMONGST YOUR OWN.

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN, BUT YOU SMILKSTEIN ARE ON
YET ANOTHER 'Voyage Of The Damned' EXISTENCE.

YOU EVEN ADMIT IT YOURSELF, THAT EVERYBODY WANTS YOU OUT !
OUT OF WHERE ?
SOME LOSER GOVERNMENT WELFARE APARTMENT COMPLEX ?