What you don't know can hurt you, only you won't know it.

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots’ Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccines

SubjectAuthor
* OT:_FAA_Quietly_Indicates_that_US_Pilots’_Hearts_The Fish Wisperer
+* OT: FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots? Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccinmicky
|`- _OT:_FAA_Quietly_Indicates_that_US_Pilots’T
`* _OT:_FAA_Quietly_Indicates_that_US_Pilots’Bob F
 `- _OT:_FAA_Quietly_Indicates_that_US_Pilots’_Hearts_Are_Damaged_After_Taking_VacciSlevin

1
OT: FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots’ Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccines

<KNIxL.729657$GNG9.188283@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36832&group=alt.home.repair#36832

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: fishman1...@amail.domain (The Fish Wisperer)
Subject: OT:_FAA_Quietly_Indicates_that_US_Pilots’_Hearts_
Are_Damaged_After_Taking_Vaccines
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 21:26:50 -0500
 by: The Fish Wisperer - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 02:26 UTC

After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter
range for pilots so they wouldn’t be grounded. It looks like the vax
gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/faa-quietly-updates-requirements-pilot-ekgs-indicating-pilots-hearts-no-longer-normal-attributed-vaccines/

Will you ever trust government medical advice again?

Re: OT: FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots? Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccines

<7eoesh1fh8cvjnogn1b4d5v9nmcllgevth@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36838&group=alt.home.repair#36838

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT: FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots??? Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccines
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 22:05:05 -0500
 by: micky - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 03:05 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 17 Jan 2023 21:26:50 -0500, The Fish
Wisperer <fishman102883@amail.domain> wrote:

>After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter
>range for pilots so they wouldn’t be grounded. It looks like the vax
>gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.
>
>https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/faa-quietly-updates-requirements-pilot-ekgs-indicating-pilots-hearts-no-longer-normal-attributed-vaccines/
>
>Will you ever trust government medical advice again?

I would never trust medical advice from the gateway dumbit.

Re: OT: FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots’ Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccines

<tq7oj7$3cdvh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36840&group=alt.home.repair#36840

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re:_OT:_FAA_Quietly_Indicates_that_US_Pilots’
_Hearts_Are_Damaged_After_Taking_Vaccines
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 19:21:11 -0800
 by: T - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 03:21 UTC

On 1/17/23 19:05, micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 17 Jan 2023 21:26:50 -0500, The Fish
> Wisperer <fishman102883@amail.domain> wrote:
>
>> After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter
>> range for pilots so they wouldn’t be grounded. It looks like the vax
>> gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/faa-quietly-updates-requirements-pilot-ekgs-indicating-pilots-hearts-no-longer-normal-attributed-vaccines/
>>
>> Will you ever trust government medical advice again?
>
> I would never trust medical advice from the gateway dumbit.
Or American Pravda.
This is a good place the start researching things:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
With Covid, the topic has been monetized and
politicized. It is hard to trust the authorities,
especially with them getting so rich off it
(Dr. Flip Flop,etc.).
The "gateway dumbit" as you call them, is a lot more
reliable than American Pravda, teh propaganda
wing of the Democratic part.
Twitter Files expose government influence on suppressing COVID messages
that contradicted WH
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/twitter-files-expose-government-influence-suppressing-covid-messages-contradicted-wh
We need to get the government out of science/medicine.
It is difficult to get a man to understand
something, when his salary depends on his
not understanding it.
--Upton Sinclair

Re: OT: FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots’ Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccines

<tq8rb6$tddl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36853&group=alt.home.repair#36853

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
_Hearts_Are_Damaged_After_Taking_Vaccines
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 05:14:15 -0800
 by: Bob F - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 13:14 UTC

On 1/17/2023 6:26 PM, The Fish Wisperer wrote:
> After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter
> range for pilots so they wouldn’t be grounded. It looks like the vax
> gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/faa-quietly-updates-requirements-pilot-ekgs-indicating-pilots-hearts-no-longer-normal-attributed-vaccines/
>

> Will you ever trust government medical advice again?

Why on earth would ANYONE trust the pundit?

Re: OT: FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots’ Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccines

<DYByFkGJTsmPpmJeacrPCDOWXCKYZLXN@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36875&group=alt.home.repair#36875

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 23 16:05:00 UTC
From: sle...@192.168.1.1 (Slevin)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
 by: Slevin - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 16:05 UTC

Bob F wrote:
> On 1/17/2023 6:26 PM, The Fish Wisperer wrote:
>> After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG
>> parameter range for pilots so they wouldn’t be grounded. It looks like
>> the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/faa-quietly-updates-requirements-pilot-ekgs-indicating-pilots-hearts-no-longer-normal-attributed-vaccines/
>>

>> Will you ever trust government medical advice again?
>
> Why on earth would ANYONE trust the pundit?

Because they are not owned by the WEF's censors.
(Klaus Schwab, Al Bourla, George Soros, Bill Gates and Tony Fauci)

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots’ Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccines