Sin has many tools, but a lie is the handle which fits them all.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

SubjectAuthor
* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Judith Latham
+* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!OllieNorthie@aol.com
`* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!bosodeniro@gmail.com
 `* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Thomas Joseph
  `* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!OllieNorthie@aol.com
   +- Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Judith Latham
   `* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Thomas Joseph
    `* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Judith Latham
     `* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Thomas Joseph
      `* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Judith Latham
       `* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Thomas Joseph
        `* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Judith Latham
         `* Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Thomas Joseph
          `- Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!Thomas Joseph

Pages:12
Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<t2o2kgtervgqsu1mgfovgsmrj695gb38gt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3615&group=alt.life.sucks#3615

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,brasil.unix
Subject: Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 23:17:27 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 03:17 UTC

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:27:49 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
<basketcase@strawbox.com> wrote:

>Eliot Coweye wrote:
>> Yes, the more live sucks, the more gravity it must have - according to
>> Einstein. So if you life REALLY sucks, you must be a black hole.
>>
>> In that case, you're probably a danger to timespace and the structure
>> of the universe and before you cause a paradox and destroy the
>> universe, please find yourself a nice supernova and blow up yourself !
>>
>> Kabooom!
>>

>I tried to blow myself before and did my back in mate.

I'd love to blow a few birds up. Not people or animals, just birds.
It's even more fun if the bird blows itself up. Picture a soaring
eagle, on the 4th of July, flying majestically in the sky above and
then combusting violently as thousands of bits of feathers float in
the atmosphere. Not as exciting, but definitely fun, would be to stick
a firecracker up a ducks ass and let him fly.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<0b725957-9aae-42b5-a164-69d77039823dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3618&group=alt.life.sucks#3618

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 21:24:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 04:24 UTC

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 11:17:30 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:27:49 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
> <baske...@strawbox.com> wrote:
>
> >Eliot Coweye wrote:
> >> Yes, the more live sucks, the more gravity it must have - according to
> >> Einstein. So if you life REALLY sucks, you must be a black hole.
> >>
> >> In that case, you're probably a danger to timespace and the structure
> >> of the universe and before you cause a paradox and destroy the
> >> universe, please find yourself a nice supernova and blow up yourself !
> >>
> >> Kabooom!
> >>

> >I tried to blow myself before and did my back in mate.
> I'd love to blow a few birds up. Not people or animals, just birds.
> It's even more fun if the bird blows itself up. Picture a soaring
> eagle, on the 4th of July, flying majestically in the sky above and
> then combusting violently as thousands of bits of feathers float in
> the atmosphere. Not as exciting, but definitely fun, would be to stick
> a firecracker up a ducks ass and let him fly.

I gave a pass on the eagle but leave the ducks alone.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<8694483e-bece-41fd-b2da-65a72e36dbaan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3640&group=alt.life.sucks#3640

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:27:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 21:27 UTC

> >I tried to blow myself before and did my back in mate.
> I'd love to blow a few birds up. Not people or animals, just birds.
> It's even more fun if the bird blows itself up. Picture a soaring
> eagle, on the 4th of July, flying majestically in the sky above and
> then combusting violently as thousands of bits of feathers float in
> the atmosphere. Not as exciting, but definitely fun, would be to stick
> a firecracker up a ducks ass and let him fly.

At my age and for some time now I have not wanted to open to door to hunting and killing. In fact I have never fired a gun in my life. But I have shot many birds of trees and telephone wires with my trusty Daisy BB gun. One time I was leaning out my second story window looking at a bird on a wire with a Colt 45 gas activated pellet pistol in my hand. I aimed and fired. Suddenly out of nowhere I saw a bird dropping out of the sky. Not the one I was aiming at. It was shocking. At first I didn't get it. But then I realized what had happened. The pigeon flew into the pellet that was intended for the bird on the wire. Intentional or not, that pigeon saved the other bird's life. Maybe later that day a cat snagged the bird and toyed with it for hours before putting it out of it's misery. It's funny how it works. No one wants to die. Yet if they live for even one second longer who knows what might happen next. Things could get worse. So my motto? Live life and love it and quit your fucking griping, people!

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<d604b02a-f3fa-48c5-abfa-31740faedf0bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3641&group=alt.life.sucks#3641

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 21:35 UTC

> I gave a pass on the eagle but leave the ducks alone.

I agree. Go big or go home. Anybody can kill a duck. Not only am I in favor of eagle killing, I would like to see it turned into some kind of competitive matchup where humans have to hunt them down and kill them with their bare uncovered hands. Throw bait out, a live mouse or something, to get the big hawk down from the sky. Then just as it's swooping in, reach in quick with your hands and grab it by it's neck even if it has the field mouse in it's mouth. You're going to get your hands scraped up. Eagles have sharp claws. But that is the price you pay for killing bare handed and giving yourself something to brag about to friend and foe alike. Do you want to be an eagle wrangler? Then you've got to learn how to be an eagle strangler. I agree with you about leaving the ducks alone, unless you're going to use one as bait to lure an eagle into your grasp.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<fgb5kghci2s8r3ifpl37jlcukerl6kmvue@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3643&group=alt.life.sucks#3643

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 23:00:11 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 03:00 UTC

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:35:07 -0700 (PDT), Thomas Joseph
<jazeev1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I gave a pass on the eagle but leave the ducks alone.
>

>I agree. Go big or go home. Anybody can kill a duck. Not only am I in favor of eagle killing, I would like to see it turned into some kind of competitive matchup where humans have to hunt them down and kill them with their bare uncovered hands. Throw bait out, a live mouse or something, to get the big hawk down from the sky. Then just as it's swooping in, reach in quick with your hands and grab it by it's neck even if it has the field mouse in it's mouth. You're going to get your hands scraped up. Eagles have sharp claws. But that is the price you pay for killing bare handed and giving yourself something to brag about to friend and foe alike. Do you want to be an eagle wrangler? Then you've got to learn how to be an eagle strangler. I agree with you about leaving the ducks alone, unless you're going to use one as bait to lure an eagle into your grasp.

I wouldn't kill the duck; it's just plenty of fun sticking a
firecracker up his ass. Eagles are a different story. I have a bad
history with them. When I was a youngster I had a pet rabbit named
Liberace. I brought him in a cage with us one sunmmer to the
Catskills. I left him in the back yard to get some fresh air. Papa,
who never liked the rabbit much, let him out of the cage; supposedly
for exercise. After about two minutes, this damn creature who I
thought was Rodan at first, swooped down out of the sky and grabbed
Liberace with his talons. It was a Bald Eagle. When I witnessed this,
you never seen a fat broad get off her ass so fast. I grabbed that
eagle by his throat as he was trying to soar away. I don't know if
there was ever a bloodier battle between human and bird. After what
seemed like an eternity (but was probably less than 5 minutes) I
wrestled my rabbit free. Both myself and the bird payed a heavy price.
I was cut to shreds, and when the eagle left the fight, he was
actually bald. I've never looked at a bird of prey the same. Liberace
was surprisingly free of serious injury from the ordeal. Sadly for
him, Papa was no fan of his. That night we ate roast rabbit for
dinner.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<c3a68d10-1970-4c56-9076-7425532afb32n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3657&group=alt.life.sucks#3657

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 15:20:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:20 UTC

> I was cut to shreds, and when the eagle left the fight, he was
> actually bald. I've never looked at a bird of prey the same. Liberace
> was surprisingly free of serious injury from the ordeal. Sadly for
> him, Papa was no fan of his. That night we ate roast rabbit for
> dinner.

I enjoy stories like yours (and mine) that combine truth and fiction and the lines are blurred, although I think mine veer more toward total truth than yours. Ah yes, Liberace luau. I'm sure old Libby would have died from talon wounds anyway. To eat him was an honor, for both of you.

Speaking of Liberace, did you hear the joke that came out after he contacted anal sex AIDS? - "Liberace: lived by the piano, died by the organ."

More than once I have seen hawks swoop out of the sky for prey. One was on a walk. I saw a heavy shadow descending on me and looked up to this massive hawk swoop past me to grab a tiny field mouse from a small pasture near the sidewak. Wow, what eyes those things have!

The other time I didn't see the hawk swoop down, all I heard were flapping wings. I looked up and saw a hawk trying to take off, maybe 4 feet off the ground, but it kept fluttering back to earth, weighed down by the prey clutched in it's talons. I couldn't tell what the prey was. I know only two things: One, its size and weight gave the hawk a really hard time, and two, you can bet it took more than one sitting to eat it. It took about 3 tries for the big bird to finally get those big wings flapping, soaring high, dinner in hand. A good score. Maybe too good. What will it going do with with the leftovers? It reminds me of a starving human lost in the forest killing a deer then wishing he had a refrigerator or at least a bit of salt to help preserve the soon to be rotting leftovers: -

"A Feast Too Large." - Thomas 'flyaway' Hemingway

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<be04c6f6-4753-46c0-8cdb-1f7884173851n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3697&group=alt.life.sucks#3697

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 08:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:16 UTC

On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 6:20:31 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I was cut to shreds, and when the eagle left the fight, he was
> > actually bald. I've never looked at a bird of prey the same. Liberace
> > was surprisingly free of serious injury from the ordeal. Sadly for
> > him, Papa was no fan of his. That night we ate roast rabbit for
> > dinner.
> I enjoy stories like yours (and mine) that combine truth and fiction and the lines are blurred, although I think mine veer more toward total truth than yours. Ah yes, Liberace luau. I'm sure old Libby would have died from talon wounds anyway. To eat him was an honor, for both of you.
>
> Speaking of Liberace, did you hear the joke that came out after he contacted anal sex AIDS? - "Liberace: lived by the piano, died by the organ."
>
> More than once I have seen hawks swoop out of the sky for prey. One was on a walk. I saw a heavy shadow descending on me and looked up to this massive hawk swoop past me to grab a tiny field mouse from a small pasture near the sidewak. Wow, what eyes those things have!
>
> The other time I didn't see the hawk swoop down, all I heard were flapping wings. I looked up and saw a hawk trying to take off, maybe 4 feet off the ground, but it kept fluttering back to earth, weighed down by the prey clutched in it's talons. I couldn't tell what the prey was. I know only two things: One, its size and weight gave the hawk a really hard time, and two, you can bet it took more than one sitting to eat it. It took about 3 tries for the big bird to finally get those big wings flapping, soaring high, dinner in hand. A good score. Maybe too good. What will it going do with with the leftovers? It reminds me of a starving human lost in the forest killing a deer then wishing he had a refrigerator or at least a bit of salt to help preserve the soon to be rotting leftovers: -
>
> "A Feast Too Large." - Thomas 'flyaway' Hemingway

I have watched osprey and even eagles fish from the lake by the house. Pretty cool. Nature is quite a show. But best to be a spectator than a participant.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<8022b253-4ac7-4021-89b3-933394b7cd9fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3726&group=alt.life.sucks#3726

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:20:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 00:20 UTC

> I have watched osprey and even eagles fish from the lake by the house. Pretty cool. Nature is quite a show. But best to be a spectator than a participant.

Yes, no matter how ugly things get - and they can get pretty ugly as we all know - we are on the right rung of the evolutionary ladder. Our lesser animals are preoccupied only with getting enough to eat to get through the day to stay alive so they can repeat the same process tomorrow and the day after - saddled as are all living things with the annoying will to live. While it is true they have it rougher than us in many ways, their one main advantage is they are not as intelligent, or at least as complex, and therefore not always fully aware of their shortcomings. But yes, at the moment, as much as I bitch about it at times, I have to admit humans have the edge is more ways than we care to admit. We have the edge, but it's an edgy one. Fragile. A lot of it based on electricity and other shit we've developed and come to need over the years. Sure, we get to eat filet mignon while the lowly bird gets only the wriggling earth worm. But when the electrical grid goes down the earth worms will still be there.

Food for thought, as I sit here eating my TV dinner while laughing at all the creatures who have to kill each day to stay alive.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<9aa82de5-e099-41e4-af66-9ed96181b80en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3739&group=alt.life.sucks#3739

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 05:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:28 UTC

On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 8:20:01 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> =
> > I have watched osprey and even eagles fish from the lake by the house. Pretty cool. Nature is quite a show. But best to be a spectator than a participant.
> Yes, no matter how ugly things get - and they can get pretty ugly as we all know - we are on the right rung of the evolutionary ladder. Our lesser animals are preoccupied only with getting enough to eat to get through the day to stay alive so they can repeat the same process tomorrow and the day after - saddled as are all living things with the annoying will to live. While it is true they have it rougher than us in many ways, their one main advantage is they are not as intelligent, or at least as complex, and therefore not always fully aware of their shortcomings. But yes, at the moment, as much as I bitch about it at times, I have to admit humans have the edge is more ways than we care to admit. We have the edge, but it's an edgy one. Fragile. A lot of it based on electricity and other shit we've developed and come to need over the years. Sure, we get to eat filet mignon while the lowly bird gets only the wriggling earth worm. But when the electrical grid goes down the earth worms will still be there.
>
> Food for thought, as I sit here eating my TV dinner while laughing at all the creatures who have to kill each day to stay alive.

Electricity is key. I will kill for it. Unless I have to use a electric gun.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<03f7c61a-8765-4076-9bcf-1f66dd9c0d68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3769&group=alt.life.sucks#3769

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 03:46 UTC

> Electricity is key. I will kill for it. Unless I have to use a electric gun.

I can't help it, almost every time I hear the word electricity I think of the electric chair. I can't help it. It may be the only method of execution that seems to have been designed just for the kick of it. At least the guillotine was presented as more humane because it took of the head faster. Hanging looks bad but they say it's pretty quick. Beheading even in its rawest forms are more humane than the electric chair. The whole idea of it, an electric chair, sounds more like torture than an execution. The chairs I've seen look really big too. Big and old looking, hard wood. Like something from out of the past - log cabin nostalgia, but with an electric touch. The electric chair is a hoot, especially that little tin cap they screw onto the prisoner's head.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<9cf60b07-dd12-492f-b22a-08e13b06b52an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3833&group=alt.life.sucks#3833

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 06:42:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 13:42 UTC

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 11:47:00 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Electricity is key. I will kill for it. Unless I have to use a electric gun.
> I can't help it, almost every time I hear the word electricity I think of the electric chair. I can't help it. It may be the only method of execution that seems to have been designed just for the kick of it. At least the guillotine was presented as more humane because it took of the head faster. Hanging looks bad but they say it's pretty quick. Beheading even in its rawest forms are more humane than the electric chair. The whole idea of it, an electric chair, sounds more like torture than an execution. The chairs I've seen look really big too. Big and old looking, hard wood. Like something from out of the past - log cabin nostalgia, but with an electric touch. The electric chair is a hoot, especially that little tin cap they screw onto the prisoner's head.

I am almost nostalgic for the chair. Maybe it is the way to go. Shaking with electricity frying your brain to bits. Ultimate buzz.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<128dbc98-61df-466d-bb52-03d6e384574dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3834&group=alt.life.sucks#3834

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 11:46:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 18:46 UTC

> I am almost nostalgic for the chair. Maybe it is the way to go. Shaking with electricity frying your brain to bits. Ultimate buzz.

In a world of 8 billion people, all saddled with the annoying will to live, I'm sure there is at least one who could make it laughing through any type of execution including torture. Very rare though. I can see a guy laughing hysterically while being tortured or executed - laughing loud instead of crying loud. But to go out silent, stoic, just sitting there and taking it, wow, that deserves applause as well as tears of sympathy for those conducting the execution who are stunned silent by the lack of emotion from their victim. At the same time it gives them something to brag about - even to their grandchildren - "Yes, we once tortured a guy to death over a 3 day period - did everything we could - and he never made a sound." Over time the exaggerated accounts evolve to where the torturers would take breaks because they were getting tired which was the only time the guy being tortured would speak, looking at his tormentors and saying, "Come on Gentlemen, please don't stop now."

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<siim6t$p6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3837&group=alt.life.sucks#3837

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:57:14 -0400
<03f7c61a-8765-4076-9bcf-1f66dd9c0d68n@googlegroups.com>
<9cf60b07-dd12-492f-b22a-08e13b06b52an@googlegroups.com>
<128dbc98-61df-466d-bb52-03d6e384574dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 19:57 UTC

On 9/23/2021 2:46 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> I am almost nostalgic for the chair. Maybe it is the way to go. Shaking with electricity frying your brain to bits. Ultimate buzz.
>

> In a world of 8 billion people, all saddled with the annoying will to live, I'm sure there is at least one who could make it laughing through any type of execution including torture. Very rare though. I can see a guy laughing hysterically while being tortured or executed - laughing loud instead of crying loud. But to go out silent, stoic, just sitting there and taking it, wow, that deserves applause as well as tears of sympathy for those conducting the execution who are stunned silent by the lack of emotion from their victim. At the same time it gives them something to brag about - even to their grandchildren - "Yes, we once tortured a guy to death over a 3 day period - did everything we could - and he never made a sound." Over time the exaggerated accounts evolve to where the torturers would take breaks because they were getting tired which was the only time the guy being tortured would speak, looking at his tormentors and saying, "Come on Gentlemen, please don't stop now."

In the aftermath of WWII, many Nazis went to the gallows shouting "Heil
Hitler!" These were dedicated men; not a wimp amongst them. Too bad they
didn't like Jews.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<2e2efe1b-d919-4989-a388-22f3dd7b24d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3850&group=alt.life.sucks#3850

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 21:25:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 04:25 UTC

> In the aftermath of WWII, many Nazis went to the gallows shouting "Heil
> Hitler!" These were dedicated men; not a wimp amongst them. Too bad they
> didn't like Jews.

Let's keep the Jews out of it. BOR-ing! I too am mystified and somewhat in awe of such highly dedicated people. Even Hitler himself, when they talk about him committing suicide it's to make him look even more insane. But to me it adds to whatever appeal he does or does not already have. At the same time I think anybody who kills themselves over an ideology is nuts and stupid - yes, loyalty does require a certain amount of stupidity, I think. So it's not like I'm idolizing those who go out boldly, without whimpering, proudly declaring their allegiance to the end. Yet at the same time when I think of leaders over the years who have killed themselves with the enemy closing in, I have to wonder if any of the Presidents we've seen seen we've been alive would ever do the same thing. No, they are just bureaucrats.. Same thing when our media tries to make officials in other countries look stupid by publishing pictures of them swinging fists at each other in parliament. It does look stupid. But it may also mean they care about what they claim to believe in. With out so called leaders I do not believe that is the case at all. They'll debate for years on end but are essentially in agreement all the way. It is refreshing to see disagreeing officials get rough with each other.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<e98801e4-cc1e-4264-b64f-f03731494042n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3886&group=alt.life.sucks#3886

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:40:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 16:40 UTC

On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 12:25:11 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > In the aftermath of WWII, many Nazis went to the gallows shouting "Heil
> > Hitler!" These were dedicated men; not a wimp amongst them. Too bad they
> > didn't like Jews.
> Let's keep the Jews out of it. BOR-ing! I too am mystified and somewhat in awe of such highly dedicated people. Even Hitler himself, when they talk about him committing suicide it's to make him look even more insane. But to me it adds to whatever appeal he does or does not already have. At the same time I think anybody who kills themselves over an ideology is nuts and stupid - yes, loyalty does require a certain amount of stupidity, I think. So it's not like I'm idolizing those who go out boldly, without whimpering, proudly declaring their allegiance to the end. Yet at the s't.ame time when I think of leaders over the years who have killed themselves with the enemy closing in, I have to wonder if any of the Presidents we've seen seen we've been alive would ever do the same thing. No, they are just bureaucrats. Same thing when our media tries to make officials in other countries look stupid by publishing pictures of them swinging fists at each other in parliament. It does look stupid. But it may also mean they care about what they claim to believe in. With out so called leaders I do not believe that is the case at all. They'll debate for years on end but are essentially in agreement all the way. It is refreshing to see disagreeing officials get rough with each other.

Too bad those Nazi war criminals didn't have todays lawyers. They would have the defense of how they followed orders because they were bullied as kids and hated Jews because who doesn

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<e1744faa-d204-489b-8908-2f681cb99cben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3887&group=alt.life.sucks#3887

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 14:17:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 21:17 UTC

> Too bad those Nazi war criminals didn't have todays lawyers. They would have the defense of how they followed orders because they were bullied as kids and hated Jews because who doesn't.

LOL - at the end. "I mean come on Your Honor - who does't?"

I suppose those so-called war criminals would have no trouble finding lawyers today. Doesn't mean they'd have a prayer of getting off. Lawyers would be lined up to take the high profile cases, all of them knowing they don't have a chance, and all of them not caring, just looking for some work.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<sioqhm$m83$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3903&group=alt.life.sucks#3903

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 23:48:02 -0400
<03f7c61a-8765-4076-9bcf-1f66dd9c0d68n@googlegroups.com>
<9cf60b07-dd12-492f-b22a-08e13b06b52an@googlegroups.com>
<128dbc98-61df-466d-bb52-03d6e384574dn@googlegroups.com>
<siim6t$p6$1@dont-email.me>
<2e2efe1b-d919-4989-a388-22f3dd7b24d6n@googlegroups.com>
<e98801e4-cc1e-4264-b64f-f03731494042n@googlegroups.com>
<e1744faa-d204-489b-8908-2f681cb99cben@googlegroups.com>
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 03:48 UTC

On 9/25/2021 5:17 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> Too bad those Nazi war criminals didn't have todays lawyers. They would have the defense of how they followed orders because they were bullied as kids and hated Jews because who doesn't.
>
> LOL - at the end. "I mean come on Your Honor - who does't?"
>
> I suppose those so-called war criminals would have no trouble finding lawyers today. Doesn't mean they'd have a prayer of getting off. Lawyers would be lined up to take the high profile cases, all of them knowing they don't have a chance, and all of them not caring, just looking for some work.

Years ago in NY, we had a Judge "Cut 'em loose" Bruce Wright. If they
had brought Himmler before him, he'd have walked out of court with 50
hours of community service. If he was around when William Kunstler was
playing lawyer, he'd have walked home free. Justice is who has the
better lawyer and the luck to draw an angry negro judge. Being good
looking doesn't hurt.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<ebc1efe0-c613-4f4b-a22e-761f1875c8bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3916&group=alt.life.sucks#3916

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 15:38:38 -0700 (PDT)
<dm9db5$c15$2@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com> <t2o2kgtervgqsu1mgfovgsmrj695gb38gt@4ax.com>
<0b725957-9aae-42b5-a164-69d77039823dn@googlegroups.com> <d604b02a-f3fa-48c5-abfa-31740faedf0bn@googlegroups.com>
<fgb5kghci2s8r3ifpl37jlcukerl6kmvue@4ax.com> <c3a68d10-1970-4c56-9076-7425532afb32n@googlegroups.com>
<be04c6f6-4753-46c0-8cdb-1f7884173851n@googlegroups.com> <8022b253-4ac7-4021-89b3-933394b7cd9fn@googlegroups.com>
<9aa82de5-e099-41e4-af66-9ed96181b80en@googlegroups.com> <03f7c61a-8765-4076-9bcf-1f66dd9c0d68n@googlegroups.com>
<9cf60b07-dd12-492f-b22a-08e13b06b52an@googlegroups.com> <128dbc98-61df-466d-bb52-03d6e384574dn@googlegroups.com>
<siim6t$p6$1@dont-email.me> <2e2efe1b-d919-4989-a388-22f3dd7b24d6n@googlegroups.com>
<e98801e4-cc1e-4264-b64f-f03731494042n@googlegroups.com> <e1744faa-d204-489b-8908-2f681cb99cben@googlegroups.com>
<sioqhm$m83$1@dont-email.me>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 22:38 UTC

> Years ago in NY, we had a Judge "Cut 'em loose" Bruce Wright. If they
> had brought Himmler before him, he'd have walked out of court with 50
> hours of community service. If he was around when William Kunstler was
> playing lawyer, he'd have walked home free. Justice is who has the
> better lawyer and the luck to draw an angry negro judge. Being good
> looking doesn't hurt.

To be honest I am not much of a vengeance guy. I am not without sympathy although I may give that impression. I don't know. But I do know this: If every last Nazi war criminal who ever lived had not been executed or sent to jail the world would be no worse off today than it already is. So I would not have cared if they'd have let Himmler walk home free. Who knows, maybe the world would be a better place today if they'd have let all the 'war criminals' walk home free.

I mean like I'm just saying'........................... You know, like. Whoa, whatever.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<6b34e480-b1bd-4fbe-94d6-412a481e2ff7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3917&group=alt.life.sucks#3917

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 21:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 04:26 UTC

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 8:17:30 PM UTC-7, Judith Latham wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:27:49 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
> <baske...@strawbox.com> wrote:
>
> >Eliot Coweye wrote:
> >> Yes, the more live sucks, the more gravity it must have - according to
> >> Einstein. So if you life REALLY sucks, you must be a black hole.
> >>
> >> In that case, you're probably a danger to timespace and the structure
> >> of the universe and before you cause a paradox and destroy the
> >> universe, please find yourself a nice supernova and blow up yourself !
> >>
> >> Kabooom!
> >>

> >I tried to blow myself before and did my back in mate.
> I'd love to blow a few birds up. Not people or animals, just birds.
> It's even more fun if the bird blows itself up. Picture a soaring
> eagle, on the 4th of July, flying majestically in the sky above and
> then combusting violently as thousands of bits of feathers float in
> the atmosphere. Not as exciting, but definitely fun, would be to stick
> a firecracker up a ducks ass and let him fly.

I don't think Judith Latham would put a firecracker up a duck's ass even for a joke — but a sockpuppeteer who finds cruelty justifiable might.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<d4177958-0623-4571-9a04-d3f8b340fad3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3970&group=alt.life.sucks#3970

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 12:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 19:16 UTC

> I don't think Judith Latham would put a firecracker up a duck's ass even for a joke — but a sock puppeteer who finds cruelty justifiable might.

You don't think, period. Just kidding, you think too much. Just kidding again, I don't know how you think. Regardless, I would not stick a firecracker up a duck's ass. I would stick a duck up your ass, plug it, and drop a time bomb into your mouth till it works it's way all the way down to the duck where it finally explodes and blows the duck flying out of your ass with the wings of an eagle to guide it high into the atmosphere with tiny bits of your torn apart intestines and asshole matter in it's happy go lucky indestructible duck bill.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<1a500b70-2627-4f24-8c2e-fceaea442c40n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4149&group=alt.life.sucks#4149

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 16:44:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 23:44 UTC

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 3:16:52 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I don't think Judith Latham would put a firecracker up a duck's ass even for a joke — but a sock puppeteer who finds cruelty justifiable might.
>

> You don't think, period. Just kidding, you think too much. Just kidding again, I don't know how you think. Regardless, I would not stick a firecracker up a duck's ass. I would stick a duck up your ass, plug it, and drop a time bomb into your mouth till it works it's way all the way down to the duck where it finally explodes and blows the duck flying out of your ass with the wings of an eagle to guide it high into the atmosphere with tiny bits of your torn apart intestines and asshole matter in it's happy go lucky indestructible duck bill.

Ducks are funny. Incloding the name duck. I wonder if that is on purpose? Same with Turkey but a country calls itself turkey. What low self esteem they have. No country is called Duck.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<sjj4a7$bbu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4152&group=alt.life.sucks#4152

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 23:14:11 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 03:14 UTC

On 10/5/2021 7:44 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 3:16:52 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I don't think Judith Latham would put a firecracker up a duck's ass even for a joke — but a sock puppeteer who finds cruelty justifiable might.
>>

>> You don't think, period. Just kidding, you think too much. Just kidding again, I don't know how you think. Regardless, I would not stick a firecracker up a duck's ass. I would stick a duck up your ass, plug it, and drop a time bomb into your mouth till it works it's way all the way down to the duck where it finally explodes and blows the duck flying out of your ass with the wings of an eagle to guide it high into the atmosphere with tiny bits of your torn apart intestines and asshole matter in it's happy go lucky indestructible duck bill.
>

> Ducks are funny. Incloding the name duck. I wonder if that is on purpose? Same with Turkey but a country calls itself turkey. What low self esteem they have. No country is called Duck.

That's the reason so many blacks were shot in Vietnam. When the Captain
screamed "Duck!", all the brothers started flapping their arms like
wings while shouting "quack, quack, quack". Easy hunting.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<c5f3ac0a-ae94-4d13-8f51-49bca4cd0d45n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4173&group=alt.life.sucks#4173

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 17:48:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 00:48 UTC

Ollie wrote:

> Ducks are funny. Incloding the name duck. I wonder if that is on purpose? Same with Turkey but a country calls itself turkey. What low self esteem they have. No country is called Duck.

If I ever become leader of Earth I will keep this in mind. Subconsciously you wish there were a country called Duck because it rhymes with fuck, so obsessed is your sick brain with sex and other 'earthy' stuff.

Judith wrote:

That's the reason so many blacks were shot in Vietnam. When the Captain
screamed "Duck!", all the brothers started flapping their arms like
wings while shouting "quack, quack, quack". Easy hunting.

Many people don't know this but the real purpose of Vietnam in the first place was to exterminate the Black race. Unfortunately at the time the military was also drafting white people, some of whom were also wanted dead, but not as many as the Blacks. So when Whites revolted against the war it saved the Black population from near extinction. Once again white people began to demonstrate against the war, intentionally or otherwise at the same time coming to the rescue of the Negro who to this day refuses to accept it as the act of White-man's honor it truly was.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<08aengh1p3h6r5sa0fvjt1ol0ejeu40tsi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4619&group=alt.life.sucks#4619

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 18:02:48 -0400
Complaints: kiss my ass
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 25 Oct 2021 22:02 UTC

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 17:48:00 -0700 (PDT), Thomas Joseph
<jazeev1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>Ollie wrote:
>
>> Ducks are funny. Incloding the name duck. I wonder if that is on purpose? Same with Turkey but a country calls itself turkey. What low self esteem they have. No country is called Duck.
>
>If I ever become leader of Earth I will keep this in mind. Subconsciously you wish there were a country called Duck because it rhymes with fuck, so obsessed is your sick brain with sex and other 'earthy' stuff.
>
>Judith wrote:
>
>That's the reason so many blacks were shot in Vietnam. When the Captain
>screamed "Duck!", all the brothers started flapping their arms like
>wings while shouting "quack, quack, quack". Easy hunting.
>
>Many people don't know this but the real purpose of Vietnam in the first place was to exterminate the Black race. Unfortunately at the time the military was also drafting white people, some of whom were also wanted dead, but not as many as the Blacks. So when Whites revolted against the war it saved the Black population from near extinction. Once again white people began to demonstrate against the war, intentionally or otherwise at the same time coming to the rescue of the Negro who to this day refuses to accept it as the act of White-man's honor it truly was.

They also don't appreciate that when they came to this country, it was
the White man who gave them jobs and a roof over their heads. Some
people are just plain ungrateful.

Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!

<62123152-efb9-4fb0-904a-d1c009629dd6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4620&group=alt.life.sucks#4620

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 25 Oct 2021 23:03 UTC

> They also don't appreciate that when they came to this country, it was
> the White man who gave them jobs and a roof over their heads. Some
> people are just plain ungrateful.

My days of downing the Negro for fun are over, or greatly waned over time. When I was younger I lived for nigger jokes. I even told some to Black guys I knew. One guy was laughing pretty good at some of them and I asked sincerely, "You mean you've never heard these before?", and he said no. He was no idiot either. Blacks may have a lot of hate for white people in general, but I don't think they have many White jokes, probably because they don't find anything funny about the situation as it played out for them. I don't care that they came by ship, chained to the galley, knowing that if the ship went down they would likely go down with it. Imagine the group howl that goes up as whites take to the row boats and the big ship goes down. The howl goes up when the ship goes down. I'm saying I am aware of their plight and have empathy. I am also aware that they got off to an uneven start in the white world and that several hundred years is not a lot of time to make up for it when you're living in a ghetto and working dead end minimum wage jobs. What I dislike most about the uppity modern day Negro is their attitude, one that seems to say that got out of their chains on their own without the help of Whitey. Sure, many live lives of trash today. But the ones who "make it", the ones who live rich, I wonder if they ever look back and say, "Wow, without slavery I wouldn't be here today!"

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Life sucks because of the theory of relativity !!!