Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 16:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
<9c9732a9-e485-4157-9a0d-f3a8765e4042n@googlegroups.com> <a6ffb65c-b706-40eb-a39b-9a9bd977c075n@googlegroups.com>
<548754d4-8a99-455b-94c0-d1e20cdfcf2en@googlegroups.com> <3987922a-47e4-48fe-8e77-f5ac5c0fbbc5n@googlegroups.com>
<b64c3355-365a-4cc6-83a2-83b3827e2ddcn@googlegroups.com> <57d023b4-c0b5-405c-8a01-1b295766af03n@googlegroups.com>
<c6370373-9e88-4ade-a8c8-e5af790f6023n@googlegroups.com> <551d35be-c28c-4045-9d8e-15c4c81e6e7an@googlegroups.com>
<31ffa453-2215-4334-babf-2685d6443db1n@googlegroups.com> <33eede57-148b-4320-92b6-282563ab0358n@googlegroups.com>
<c240f051-cdcd-46f9-b754-cc4211a01afcn@googlegroups.com> <80bd30c4-e402-4e26-94c7-e0921327545an@googlegroups.com>
<0c297e5f-5452-4688-8662-06f1736e0c37n@googlegroups.com> <712da5a0-3bdb-4a39-969d-8fbb8411ba08n@googlegroups.com>
<81d9b1ff-f56d-4c83-915d-60db1d145c43n@googlegroups.com> <b1d938b3-7837-4afe-85d9-7dbb9267f0c9n@googlegroups.com>
<96fa2347-6cba-480c-96c2-822beb29a28en@googlegroups.com> <007898ff-7dbc-4db5-8e62-3f554203846cn@googlegroups.com>
<aaa2ea64-d628-4014-9681-8e5fc5b3ab99n@googlegroups.com> <8ac775ae-7558-47cc-8cea-ab2913be582an@googlegroups.com>
<2347369f-54e0-43be-b567-a92ffe688a0bn@googlegroups.com> <701e191b-f0a5-4cd4-995e-fb89ce4de3bbn@googlegroups.com>
<15f72be2-e108-4719-b1a5-b2c286b3d3b2n@googlegroups.com> <507d83a5-d4aa-4164-a73e-7edff8a4f42en@googlegroups.com>
<263433bb-70a2-4f2d-83f6-d9f760821560n@googlegroups.com> <0bcc8101-63e8-4a7c-9f3d-2d7993f73161n@googlegroups.com>
<442b8ffd-320d-453a-a536-d6603338b3a8n@googlegroups.com> <5bf989b1-1faf-4744-bc0f-75cfa4f2bf10n@googlegroups.com>
<97acc2d4-0519-4412-89d9-8ffccc7f0d86n@googlegroups.com> <dd5e9d5d-b5b5-473c-9073-0ba9166d3702n@googlegroups.com>
<fce57ac6-1055-4f35-8af9-ea9bcbaff170n@googlegroups.com> <f4f6003c-e0dc-478e-91a0-d3f6d08c7fc2n@googlegroups.com>
<2d407af8-be5a-4a45-b36d-1933beb20706n@googlegroups.com> <658cf0d1-6a22-4cd5-bcfd-30cd078797ben@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: A method to their paralysis
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 9 May 2021 23:47 UTC

> Sometimes it is spontaneous where everyone just lets go. Like an explosion. Thats the best.

It's been a long time. Used to happen every day. Sometimes I'd get it going even when alone. A phony one, but not entirely. Just something to get it going. Then it gets real and before you know it you're laughing at yourself for laughing at what seems to be nothing. This is especially true in a public place. i remember once at the poolroom laughing at something I was thinking about. The only other guy present was the owner, Vince DeJohn. I could see him looking at me laughing. I'd glance up at him looking and it would make me laugh even harder. I love laughing. And yes, group laughing is a real blast. I remember being on the floor, maybe 6 or us, all crawling in opposite directions, trying to get away from the laugh like it's a disease. I even remember once crawling out the door into the hallway to escape it. Of course I didn't really want to escape, not totally, but my gut hurt and I needed a break. I find the best laughs come from a source that can't be remembered even if everyone who was there tries to analyze it. Mostly I think it's laughing at laughing. At the poolroom there was a guy who came in once a week or so who always greeted me with a laugh - so much so that I can't even remember his name. I'd see him and look in his face. He'd crack up. Fake or real didn't matter, it happened, that's enough to make it real for me. Overtime I saw the guy he'd laugh. I think he felt no threat from me. Or who knows, maybe it's the opposite - he saw me as a threat and tried to laugh it away. But I laughed with him because I don't like being threatened either.

Come on laughing boy, let's do this thing

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: A method to their paralysis