Newsgroups: or.politics,ca.politics,seattle.politics,alt.law-enforcement,alt.economics,rec.aviation.military
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: “What_did_Hunter_Biden_think_he_was_getting_that_
$7_million_[from_foreign_entities]_for?”
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 10:12:23 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 17:12 UTC

excerpted from
https://nypost.com/2023/08/24/the-week-in-whoppers-megan-rapinoe-misses-the-mark-on-backlash-cnn-reports-on-a-fake-joe-biden-and-more/

Diary of disturbing disinformation and dangerous delusions
This answer:

Question: “What did Hunter Biden think he was getting that $7 million
[from foreign entities] for?”
— MSNBC’S Joe Scarborough, Aug. 18

Answer: “He’s a capable, educated, experienced person.”
— Hunter Biden attorney Abbe Lowell

We say: If that’s the best his lawyer can do, Hunter (and Joe) Biden
better pray the Justice Department keeps protecting them.

Hunter’s own business partner, Devon Archer, admits the first son was
selling access.

He reportedly called it the “illusion” of access, but in plain English,
foreign entities were clearly hoping their millions would buy favorable
treatment by the US government.

Hunter Biden also had no experience in energy, and despite this claim,
was mocked for being “dumber than my dog” by clients.