Many hands make light work. -- John Heywood

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?

SubjectAuthor
* Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?Judith Latham
+* Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?OllieNorthie@aol.com
|+- Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?Judith Latham
|`- Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?Thomas Joseph
`- Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?Thomas Joseph

1
Re: Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?

<u8ltjgdo5es12qj0npgu29gs61nsishnmg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3584&group=alt.life.sucks#3584

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 00:42:11 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 04:42 UTC

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 15:50:55 -0800 (PST), Thomas Joseph
<jazeev1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> https://www.thegreatcourses.com/player/Video/370
>

>I figured what the hell I have nothing to lose, so I entered my email and password and was taken to the greatest web site I have ever seen. I think it's called the dark web. What they say is true. Once signed on you have access to some of the greatest minds on earth. Some so advanced no one will listen to them. There is a list of great minds in alphabetical order. Some were not available. Not everyone is glued to the computer 24/7. But in their absence each was pleasant and direct with their info, the best time to try again and so forth. I got through to some of them. Spoke directly to John Hinkley only an hour ago. Before that a nice chat with Mark David Chapman. He told me why he killed John Lennon that day in New York. The real reason, not the one we see in the media all the time. Check out the site Bozo. Take a chance. Open up. And the truth will come your way.

Bozo is connected to the Dark Web? OMG, so what they say about him is
true. I'm not sure if I want to propose marriage to him or contact the
FBI. What's a girl to do?

Re: Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?

<64c974b9-d26c-4b9b-9b0e-2e85d28d6c5dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3593&group=alt.life.sucks#3593

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 11:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 18:53 UTC

On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 12:42:12 AM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 15:50:55 -0800 (PST), Thomas Joseph
> <jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.thegreatcourses.com/player/Video/370
> >

> >I figured what the hell I have nothing to lose, so I entered my email and password and was taken to the greatest web site I have ever seen. I think it's called the dark web. What they say is true. Once signed on you have access to some of the greatest minds on earth. Some so advanced no one will listen to them. There is a list of great minds in alphabetical order. Some were not available. Not everyone is glued to the computer 24/7. But in their absence each was pleasant and direct with their info, the best time to try again and so forth. I got through to some of them. Spoke directly to John Hinkley only an hour ago. Before that a nice chat with Mark David Chapman. He told me why he killed John Lennon that day in New York. The real reason, not the one we see in the media all the time. Check out the site Bozo. Take a chance. Open up. And the truth will come your way.
> Bozo is connected to the Dark Web? OMG, so what they say about him is
> true. I'm not sure if I want to propose marriage to him or contact the
> FBI. What's a girl to do?

Do both. Men are hard to come by.

Re: Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?

<shora9$1dl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3594&group=alt.life.sucks#3594

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 20:44:54 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 00:44 UTC

On 9/13/2021 2:53 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 12:42:12 AM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 15:50:55 -0800 (PST), Thomas Joseph
>> <jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I figured what the hell I have nothing to lose, so I entered my email and password and was taken to the greatest web site I have ever seen. I think it's called the dark web. What they say is true. Once signed on you have access to some of the greatest minds on earth. Some so advanced no one will listen to them. There is a list of great minds in alphabetical order. Some were not available. Not everyone is glued to the computer 24/7. But in their absence each was pleasant and direct with their info, the best time to try again and so forth. I got through to some of them. Spoke directly to John Hinkley only an hour ago. Before that a nice chat with Mark David Chapman. He told me why he killed John Lennon that day in New York. The real reason, not the one we see in the media all the time. Check out the site Bozo. Take a chance. Open up. And the truth will come your way.
>> Bozo is connected to the Dark Web? OMG, so what they say about him is
>> true. I'm not sure if I want to propose marriage to him or contact the
>> FBI. What's a girl to do?
>

> Do both. Men are hard to come by.

As my bubbe used to say: "A good man is hard to come by, but a hard man
is good to come by." I think the old broad was a slut. What sort of
devious enterprises is Bozo engaging in on the Dark Web?

Re: Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?

<e496cd55-9eeb-474d-b824-cdb3cc500ab2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3603&group=alt.life.sucks#3603

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:25:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 05:25 UTC

> Bozo is connected to the Dark Web? OMG, so what they say about him is
> true. I'm not sure if I want to propose marriage to him or contact the
> FBI. What's a girl to do?

You know, swear to God I can be a narrow fuck. I have heard the term 'dark web' several times but have no idea what it means. I can guess but I don't know. I don't care to know. Maybe I don't want to know. Then I can make it as dark as I want. And I can do it MY way.

I feel this way about a lot of stuff. "No, no, please don't tell me what it is, I'd rather guess it."

Thomas "be my guess" Joseph

Re: Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?

<62699f73-b8a1-4241-848b-e50911df2aafn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3604&group=alt.life.sucks#3604

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:30:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 05:30 UTC

> > Bozo is connected to the Dark Web? OMG, so what they say about him is
> > true. I'm not sure if I want to propose marriage to him or contact the
> > FBI. What's a girl to do?

> Do both. Men are hard to come by.

I am convinced Bozo and Judith are involved in some way beyond the web. That is why with all these many opportunities Bozo has not yet responded into any of these threads. He is ashamed. He has lost his humor. People who can't laugh at themselves are doomed to cry forever alone. Bozo's shoulders are sobbing as we speak. Have you seen shoulders shake from the rear? It happens when people are crying. But it also happens when they laugh. So if you're ever laughing and you want people to think you're crying, don't let them see you from the front. Either way, just turn you back. Whether you cry or you laugh your shoulders shake the same.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Who wants the username and password for this Lecture?