From: bob...@nospam.com (Bigfoot Bob)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Subject: SC EP:790 We Ran For Our Lives
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 21:13:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bigfoot Bob - Sun, 18 Dec 2022 21:13 UTC

Visit our website for additional weekly shows and exclusive content:
https://www.sasquatchchronicles.com
______________________________________________________ Mark writes
“My first sighting was in October 1st I was out bow hunting with one
of my buddies and 20 years later I ran into something else I didn’t
know what the hell it was for sure what it was and I shot this deer
and the tracking string went where it wasn’t supposed to go up in the
trees and then I start finding part for the dear I don’t know man it
was crazy.” Spoke to Mark and he said “In 1989 my friend and I were
walking along the train tracks and we ran into this thing. It wasn’t a
bear and it was too big to be a man. It started walking towards us.”
Epicness Cinematic Dramatic Trailer by RomanSenykMusic. Music Link:
https://youtu.be/RB5UtRZBihc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzf68w8RfdM

--
Bigfoot Bob

interests / alt.paranormal / SC EP:790 We Ran For Our Lives