Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 19:54:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Letter From Biden
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 03:54 UTC

Mira le mande un email a Biden y me respondió.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: The White House <noreply@contact.whitehouse.gov>
Date: January 4, 2022 at 7:50:31 PM EST
To: jwookie2@icloud.com
Subject: Response to Your Message

January 4, 2022

Dear Mr. Rodriguez,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me about our economic recovery.

When I was sworn in as President, America was facing a once-in-a-generation economic and jobs crisis brought on by a once-in-a-century public health crisis. Knowing the unbearable pain and hardship that so many people were facing, I made it my top priority to launch an aggressive vaccination effort and secure immediate relief for families, communities, and small businesses through the American Rescue Plan. We put money directly into the pockets of the American people; surged funding to state and local budgets to keep vital services running and Americans on the job; lowered health care costs; kept small businesses afloat; provided resources to keep families from going hungry or losing the roof over their heads; ramped up vaccinations to beat the pandemic; and implemented a tax cut for middle-class families—an expansion of what’s known as the Child Tax Credit—that is projected to help cut child poverty nearly in half in America this year.

Thanks to that historic effort, we’ve brought our economy back from brink. Today, America is on track for the highest economic growth in 40 years, and among the fastest wage growth for working Americans that has ever been recorded. But to build an economy that works for everyone and gives all Americans a fair opportunity to succeed, we know that there is much more we need to do. That’s why I’m pursuing my Build Back Better agenda—a once-in-a-generation investment in American communities and the American people.

A bipartisan group of Senators has already come together to move forward on landmark investments in our physical infrastructure. That agreement will put Americans to work repairing our roads and bridges, bringing high-speed internet to every home, replacing 100 percent of America’s dangerous lead water pipes, strengthening our electric grid to be cleaner and more resilient, and modernizing our public transit and rail systems, ports and airports, and so much more. It will create millions of good-paying jobs, position America to compete with the world, combat the existential threat of climate change, and win the 21st century.

Now, I’m working with Congress to move forward on the next part of my economic agenda: making long overdue investments in our human infrastructure. These investments will help ease the personal and financial burdens of child care and elder care—helping seniors live with greater dignity and independence, and ensuring that hardworking caregivers are fully dealt into our economy. These investments will also help students of all ages become better prepared to seize the opportunities of tomorrow and help our Nation lead the world.

We still have a lot of work to do, but the light ahead is growing brighter and brighter. I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts with me as we work together to build an economy that grows from the bottom up and the middle out and that works for all Americans.
Sincerely,

If you wish to receive regular email updates from the White House, please click here. You may also follow President Biden and the White House on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.

White House Website | Privacy Policy | Contact the White House

Re: Letter From Biden

<938f412d-0c93-48d1-9aac-79b7bbe58db0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=359&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#359

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 08:07:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Letter From Biden
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 16:07 UTC

On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 10:54:47 PM UTC-5, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> [...]
>
> We still have a lot of work to do, but the light ahead is growing brighter and brighter. I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts with me as we work together to build an economy that grows from the bottom up and the middle out and that works for all Americans.
> Sincerely,
>

> If you wish to receive regular email updates from the White House, please click here. You may also follow President Biden and the White House on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
>
> White House Website | Privacy Policy | Contact the White House

$200 million is at stake on my account in the social spending bill. Pending a Mnuchin defection I’m looking to po go to my incur a rye co pit but still require a date for my pending free volunteer Rittenhouse invite to mar a lago to see Trump. The $200 million date to mar a lago could put the close line on the trump re election campaign considering alternative spending package and the prospect múdate would be propositioned privately for a blue job if she was sexy. I don’t make jokes about black male sexual potency and dick size but my $200 million does the job of a $2.75 spending bill. To have associated a more modest $200 million spending bill sponsored by the republican minority in congress is emblematic of the socioeconomic definicies of crime pop control through aids and COVID for alternative climate change agenda. The game of Santeria is not what you believe but the superstition of those who believe and make decisions in bulk on their behalf. Junk religion finds route to Nate nudity abd get high on drugs. Have time! 🤣

Revelations 16:15 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 🍌 🍊 🍅 🍇 the junk is on the table 🏴‍☠️

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/01/19/911-calls-detail-naked-nfl-players-bizarre-behavior-outside-broward-kids-center

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Letter From Biden

<a10caee7-6775-471a-adad-22d33a54ba52n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=372&group=soc.culture.puerto-rico#372

Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 17:05:47 -0800 (PST)
From: jrodrig...@gmail.com (Juan Rodriguez)
 by: Juan Rodriguez - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 01:05 UTC

On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 11:07:17 AM UTC-5, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> [...]
>
> Revelations 16:15 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 🍌 🍊 🍅 🍇 the junk is on the table 🏴‍☠️

What's the social spending bill amounting to? I think Mnuchin is holding out for a pending Russian invasion. Choosing between spending billions on domestic agenda or billions in a multlateral war in Ukraine is a simple answer to a simple question. If the legislation is won by Mnuchin's vote corporate tax costs will go up and products will become more scarce and expensive. Shareholders will be cut out of the bottom line and innovation will stagnate.