From: usa...@usa.usa (USA)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.law-enforcement,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Justice Department Refuses To Enforce Federal Immigration Law - Sues Those Who Do
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 18:12:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: USA - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 18:12 UTC

On 25 Jul 2023, Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con> posted some
news:EKRvM.96301$xMqa.52147@fx12.iad:

> The suit was the first direct challenge by the Biden administration

That entire administration should be hung in front of the Washington
Monument.

Re: Justice Department Sues Texas Over Floating Barrier in Rio Grande

<rAUvM.132806$U3w1.73053@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3532&group=alt.law-enforcement#3532

Subject: Re: Justice Department Sues Texas Over Floating Barrier in Rio Grande
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.law-enforcement,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
From: byKK...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 11:33:58 -0700
 by: Byker - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 18:33 UTC

On 7/25/2023 11:12 AM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 350lb 5'1" morbidly obese
convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:

> On 7/25/2023 8:20 AM, Lou Bricano wrote:
>> The suit was the first direct challenge by the Biden administration to Gov. Greg
>> Abbott’s border security program, Operation Lone Star.
>>
>> By J. David Goodman
>>
>> Reporting from Houston
>> Published July 24, 2023 | Updated July 25, 2023, 2:55 a.m. ET
>>
>> The Justice Department filed suit on Monday against the State of Texas over its
>> installation of a floating barrier meant to stop people from swimming across the
>> Rio Grande, arguing that the interlocking buoys placed in the river by the state
>> violated federal law.
>>
>> The suit comes after Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas, who heralded the installation of
>> the 1,000-foot barrier this month, refused a request from the Justice Department
>> to remove the buoys voluntarily, vowing instead to fight in court to keep them
>> in place. Mr. Abbott has blamed President Biden for the large numbers of
>> migrants crossing the border illegally.
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/24/us/texas-migrants-border-rio-grande-justice-department.html
>>
>> That barrier is coming out, and Texas and Abbot are going to pay.
>
> That entire administration

You are close to the end of the line, Blowjob.

Re: Justice Department Refuses To Enforce Federal Immigration Law - Sues Those Who Do

<u9rko4$1hsae$14@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3535&group=alt.law-enforcement#3535

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: now...@protonmail.com (Mike Rooney)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.law-enforcement,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 17:22:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mike Rooney - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 17:22 UTC

>On 25 Jul 2023, Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con> posted some
>
>> The suit was the first direct challenge by the Biden administration
>
>That entire administration should be hung in front of the Washington
>Monument.

It may have taken 4 years, but Trump finally built his wall and it's keeping
illegals out of Texas.

Ladders are being used by undocumented migrants to cross portions of the
U.S.-Mexico border wall.
The $15-billion border wall was a cornerstone of former President Trump�s
2016 campaign.
Only about 80 miles of previously nonexistent wall was constructed during
Trump�s presidency.

The $15 billion border wall built under former President Trump is being
scaled by people using $5 ladders, according to Texas Monthly.

The report cites U.S. Border Patrol agents who monitor the wall along the
U.S.-Mexico border that crosses into southern Texas. The agents said they
often find ladders left behind by undocumented migrants who use them to climb
over certain portions of the border wall.

America is changing faster than ever! Add Changing America to your Facebook
or Twitter feed to stay on top of the news.

Scott Nicol, an activist in Texas, told Texas Monthly, �These ladders are
probably $5 worth of hardware, and they�re defeating a wall that cost $12
million a mile in that location.�

The ladders typically appear in specific areas between Granjeno and Hidalgo,
Texas.

Trump�s promises of building a border wall were the cornerstone of his 2016
presidential campaign. He pledged to build a wall spanning 1,000 miles funded
by Mexico. During his presidency, more than 400 miles of already-existing
border wall were reinforced, and only about 80 miles of previously
nonexistent wall were constructed. The wall was funded by federal taxes.

�Unlike the wall,� Nichol�s said, �these ladders are functional.�