Newsgroups: or.politics,ca.politics,seattle.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Why isn't COVID killing the unvaccinated?
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 16:54:25 -0700
 by: a425couple - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 23:54 UTC

from
https://www.westernstandard.news/opinion/morgan-why-isnt-covid-killing-the-unvaccinated/article_f7fd82e0-264f-11ee-a26e-13ef3bbd0ccb.html

MORGAN: Why isn't COVID killing the unvaccinated?
Cory Morgan 13 hrs ago 31
Covid vaccination
Courtesy of CBC

Why aren’t the unvaccinated dying?

In the last six months, 94% of Canadians didn’t bother to get the
recommended COVID-19 booster.

With a campaign of coercion using fear, economic duress and social
ostracization, Canada managed to twist the arms of Canadians hard enough
that 80% of the population got two COVID-19 vaccine doses.

The number of people taking part in a lifetime of booster shots as
recommended by many medical experts (often coincidentally in the
pharmaceutical industry) has dropped dramatically.

try and coax citizens into getting yet another injection this fall.

With hindsight, we have learned that the vaccinations did nothing to
prevent the spread of COVID-19, though we were told by many medical
experts and politicians that it would.

The entire basis of locking out unvaccinated people from business
establishments, schools, social gatherings and travel was on the false
premise that vaccination prevents transmission.

Another thing we know now is that while COVID-19 is a serious virus, it
presents little serious risk to young, healthy people.

Children are virtually immune to COVID-19 and adults rarely experience
anything worse than flu symptoms from the virus unless they already have
a few comorbidities including advanced age.

There was little need to coerce young healthy people into vaccinations
and boosters.

Unless you are in the business of selling vaccines that is. This isn’t
opinion. This is a medical and statistical reality.

When it was found that people weren’t cooperating and getting boosters
every six months as they were told, the fear campaign was ramped up again.

We were told that COVID-19 was always going to be with us and if we
don’t all get boosters, hospitals would surely be overwhelmed and bodies
would pile on the streets as the virus would resurge.

The resurgence of COVID-19 never happened and it won’t.

Vulnerable people have been vaccinated and despite the dire warnings
from the “experts”, the non-vaccinated haven’t been decimated by the
infection.

I know most of us just want to leave the pandemic experience and misery
in the rearview mirror. It dominated our lives for years and we don’t
want to relive it.

Like it or not though, we can’t let the doom-saying Henny Pennys off the
hook for what they did to us all.

These panic-pushing patsies haven’t given up and they will come out of
the woodwork to demand lockdowns and mandated masking at the first sign
of an increase in COVID-19 levels or the emergence of any new virus.

They thrive on fear and authoritarians at all levels of government love
to indulge their fears with legislation targeting the freedoms of citizens.

The panic-porn pushers were dead wrong.

We can’t forget that and we can’t let elected officials forget that. If
we let the memory of how badly we were treated by a state in panic over
a virus fade, we are inviting another similar event to happen.

The government has changed the information it shares on the booster
status of Canadians to only include the last six months.

Why?

It’s our information, isn’t it?

What purpose is being served in hiding it from citizens?

The reason is that they don’t want us to know just how dismal their own
numbers are. They don’t want people to see just how few citizens are
falling for the lifetime of boosters recommendation.

With the information being limited to just the last six months, the
picture is still pretty bleak for vaccine pushers. Only 5.7% of
Canadians have gotten boosters.

That number puts lie to the case of fear still being made as we are
pushed to get an injection twice a year.

If the boosters save lives, why isn’t the lack of uptake killing us?

COVID-19 is still around. The virus is endemic and it is still seriously
harming vulnerable people with comorbidities. It is still infecting
healthy people as well, though they only suffer flu-like symptoms if any
at all.

If the motivation for pushing boosters on citizens isn’t based on
health, it must be financial. What better market could a drug
manufacturer possibly hope for than a populace coerced by the government
into taking your product?

The coercion is failing and people aren’t getting more vaccinations.
That is great news.

Don’t think for a second that those invested in pushing mass COVID-19
vaccinations have given up though.

They are lobbying governments, influencing the press and just waiting
for the next chance to try and whip up a profitable panic over a
potential pandemic.

We must remain on guard.

The pandemic experience and its associated lockdowns aren’t finished.
The last few years have just been the opening chapter of that book.

Facebook
Twitter
Email
PrintCopy article link
Save
Cory Morgan
Cory Morgan
Senior Columnist & Host

Cory Morgan is a Senior Alberta Columnist and the Host the Cory Morgan
Show for the Western Standard and Alberta Report based in the Calgary
Headquarters. He previously served as Opinion Editor.

Author twitter Author email