From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Jew Bernie Sanders supports Palestine uni protests!
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 13:30:28 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 2 May 2024 11:30 UTC

put them in stripey pyjamas in a 'labour camp'

Re: Jew Bernie Sanders supports Palestine uni protests!

<kd083jh6ea2j1m8m2r8s6ch9sj6ojhnf4m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35223&group=aus.politics#35223

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 07:29:34 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 2 May 2024 21:29 UTC

On Thu, 2 May 2024 13:30:28 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
<nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>put them in stripey pyjamas in a 'labour camp'

Seems the Israel Lobby are running the entire USA Congress!
With endorsement by Trump 73% of Congress voted for the US$95 million
"military aid" to Israel and Ukraine and ban Tik-Tok, 27% did not.
All of those 73% who voted yes, were paid for by Israeli Lobbyists.

All 27% of those who voted no, were not paid to vote with/for bill,
So looks like Trump does things for the right "Quid Pro Quo" just like
all of USA congress/Senate do!
This Ukraine Gaza is just another Vietnam/Afghanistan, will again go
on for years
In Fact the Ukraine already have the promise for 10 year funding plus
the US$300 billion of confiscated Russian money held in their American
Banks.

MSN are not asking about this of course.
independent media however are, go 6 minutes from atart to avoid the
ad's
<https://rumble.com/v4sance-thats-it-last-chance-for-peace-before-nato-and-putin-start-full-war-redacte.html>
https://t.ly/KWAb3
--
Petzl
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.

Re: Jew Bernie Sanders supports Palestine uni protests!

<1s183j555fija08gv6vl938ff5k7sf6vec@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35224&group=aus.politics#35224

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 07:42:54 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 2 May 2024 21:42 UTC

On Fri, 03 May 2024 07:29:34 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>In Fact the Ukraine already have the promise for 10 year funding plus
>the US$300 billion of confiscated Russian money held in their American
>Banks.

The ABC if you choose to believe them have this story on seizing
US$300 billion Russian money to give to Zelensky's Ukraine
<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-14/the-plan-to-make-russia-pay-for-ukraine-military/103445568>
https://t.ly/5ycfy
The plan to make Russia pay for Ukraine's weapons
A plan is reportedly circulating among G7 nations that could see
around $US300 billion worth of Russian assets currently frozen in the
West, seized and handed over to Ukraine.
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.

Re: Jew Bernie Sanders supports Palestine uni protests!

<op.2m51d0eebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=35227&group=aus.politics#35227

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,talk.politics,alt.russia
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 08:43:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 May 2024 22:43 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Seems the Israel Lobby are running the entire USA Congress!

Then you need to get your seems machinery seen too, as always.

> With endorsement by Trump 73% of Congress voted for the US$95 million
> "military aid" to Israel and Ukraine and ban Tik-Tok, 27% did not.

Nothing to do with the Israel Lobby

> All of those 73% who voted yes, were paid for by Israeli Lobbyists.

BULLSHIT.

> All 27% of those who voted no, were not paid to vote with/for bill,

Easy to claim...

> So looks like Trump does things for the right "Quid Pro Quo" just like
> all of USA congress/Senate do!

Then you need new glasses, too.

> This Ukraine Gaza is just another Vietnam/Afghanistan,will again go on
> for years

But Syria didnt.

> In Fact the Ukraine already have the promise for 10 year funding

BULLSHIT

> plus the US$300 billion of confiscated Russianmoney held in their
> American Banks.

And so they should.

> MSN are not asking about this of course.
> independent media however are, go 6 minutes from atart to avoid the
> ad's
> <https://rumble.com/v4sance-thats-it-last-chance-for-peace-before-nato-and-putin-start-full-war-redacte.html>
> https://t.ly/KWAb3

Just because some fool claims something...

> That's it! Last chance for PEACE before NATO and Putin start full war

Just because some fool claims something...

> | Redacted w Clayton Morris

aus+uk / aus.politics / Jew Bernie Sanders supports Palestine uni protests!